VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Liz really as disgusting as her comment implies, or does she just like getting a rise out of people? What a sad young woman.

Horrorcore is all about getting a rise out of people. And it works.

I also think the 10-20 years could only happen if they actually can only prove one of the murders.Who knows could that happen?It took them a long time to charge him with the other murders,he got charged with Mark's murder right away...as hard as it is to believe maybe they only have strong evidence in Mark's case.....maybe there really was a perry mason style set up.....this is purely fiction of course and I do not think that's what happened but it would make for a good plot I think:
...what if Debra's research came up with something that Farmville and Chi couldn't let come out in the open,that's why she could not return to the university....maybe something like a secret immigration/citizen holding facility and of course Farmville was gathering everyones data through the farmville facebook/myspace app....anyways Farmville had to get rid of Debra and saw Sam's visit as a perfect opportunity,when they came to do the "welfare" check they actually murdered Debra,Emma and Mel and gave Sam instructions to call Mel's mom to tell her they were at the movies and the car broke down ,Sam called the police shortly thereafter hoping the "real" police would come,instead it was the same guys and he knew he was screwed....they told him to stay put until it was time to take his regular flight out and that they would arrest him at the airport or they would kill him like the others.When Mark came to check on his family Sam was freaked out and thought it was one of them coming back and killed Mark....he freaked out and called Sinister to tell him everyone was dead....etc..ok I'll stop,getting carried away again....I hope Dan Brown doesn't read here,lol...

Don't forget the secret tunnels and chemtrails!

Yeah I already saw this and thought that's why she said she hopes the old one dies in a fire. Boy I sure am glad I don't have to walk in their shoes.

The 5th and 8th photos have a rude comment each from Raz & Mars. Such charming youngins'. NOT.

WoW ! What a flop house !
I havent been in a place like that in , well , 26 years!

I get the biggest bang out of kids trying to recreate the 60s-70s. You can't MAKE it look right ... the look was organic ... it grew within an apartment/house over a period of time and occupants and guests.

:dance:

Another one for the lawyers: http://www.law.upenn.edu/cf/faculty/smorse/workingpapers/1OhioStatJ289.pdf

A paper I came across yesterday arguing that there should be a way for the jury to argue that a person is only partially responsible for their actions. As I understand it there is no real structure for this today. Do you think as this author argues that the current system is unfair? Would his proposed alternative be fairer in this case?

I am not lawyer, this is not legal advice, etc. Just asking questions. Thanks.

I have to say that I rather like the possibility of being only partially responsible for a crime. Oft times I watch a show like A&E's First 48, where they get an accessory to the crime, have them talk against the main bad guy, but then, just because the accessory got in the car a block before the crime (having no knowledge of what is about to happen), they are up for capitol murder, etc.

See, I could invision myself in a case like that - not that I hang with murders or get in cars a block from a crime ... but I'm just that unlucky and float along in my world and could get in trouble for something of which I had no knowledge!

I also think the 10-20 years could only happen if they actually can only prove one of the murders.Who knows could that happen?It took them a long time to charge him with the other murders,he got charged with Mark's murder right away...as hard as it is to believe maybe they only have strong evidence in Mark's case.....maybe there really was a perry mason style set up.....this is purely fiction of course and I do not think that's what happened but it would make for a good plot I think:
...what if Debra's research came up with something that Farmville and Chi couldn't let come out in the open,that's why she could not return to the university....maybe something like a secret immigration/citizen holding facility and of course Farmville was gathering everyones data through the farmville facebook/myspace app....anyways Farmville had to get rid of Debra and saw Sam's visit as a perfect opportunity,when they came to do the "welfare" check they actually murdered Debra,Emma and Mel and gave Sam instructions to call Mel's mom to tell her they were at the movies and the car broke down ,Sam called the police shortly thereafter hoping the "real" police would come,instead it was the same guys and he knew he was screwed....they told him to stay put until it was time to take his regular flight out and that they would arrest him at the airport or they would kill him like the others.When Mark came to check on his family Sam was freaked out and thought it was one of them coming back and killed Mark....he freaked out and called Sinister to tell him everyone was dead....etc..ok I'll stop,getting carried away again....I hope Dan Brown doesn't read here,lol...

LOL I like the way you think.:dance:

I have to say that I rather like the possibility of being only partially responsible for a crime. Oft times I watch a show like A&E's First 48, where they get an accessory to the crime, have them talk against the main bad guy, but then, just because the accessory got in the car a block before the crime (having no knowledge of what is about to happen), they are up for capitol murder, etc.

See, I could invision myself in a case like that - not that I hang with murders or get in cars a block from a crime ... but I'm just that unlucky and float along in my world and could get in trouble for something of which I had no knowledge!

So do you feel Sam was only partially responsible for his crimes?

In the linked article there is the case of "North" that reminded me somewhat of Sam's situation. Specifically mentioned is North's personal isolation (Sam supposedly stayed in his room a lot) and the lack of personal hygiene before his crime.

Was Sam's mental condition deteriorating before the crimes? And if so, could this reduce his responsibility in these crimes?

It seems that Virginia state law makes no provisions for this situation regardless.

You're under arrest.

Unfortunately, peace_gurl didn't let us know that little fact until after she had already impeached this kid's statements simply because according to her he has a learning disability. Then, when I and several other posters pointed out how ridiculous that assertion was, peace_gurl changed her tune stating that the young man was a "liar" and that he had been ridiculed in school for making these statements. (by whom I wonder?) And yes she also stated that young man was her "twin cousin".

Not a very nice way to talk about family IMO, but I guess YMMV.
There's no such thing as a "twin cousin."

Is there?

I'm a huge Anne Rice fan so naturally I hate those books....everytime I walk by a hollister or abrecombie store I wonder if little kids are screaming "mommy mommy there's a werewolf on that poster" lol

I'm a huge Stephen King fan and like you I hate those books and even hated the movie. It was more of a romance than a horror flick....BOOOO....lol

So do you feel Sam was only partially responsible for his crimes?

In the linked article there is the case of "North" that reminded me somewhat of Sam's situation. Specifically mentioned is North's personal isolation (Sam supposedly stayed in his room a lot) and the lack of personal hygiene before his crime.

Was Sam's mental condition deteriorating before the crimes? And if so, could this reduce his responsibility in these crimes?

It seems that Virginia state law makes no provisions for this situation regardless.
If he is retarded, Virginia will spare him.

Unfortunately, peace_gurl didn't let us know that little fact until after she had already impeached this kid's statements simply because according to her he has a learning disability. Then, when I and several other posters pointed out how ridiculous that assertion was, peace_gurl changed her tune stating that the young man was a "liar" and that he had been ridiculed in school for making these statements. (by whom I wonder?) And yes she also stated that young man was her "twin cousin".

Not a very nice way to talk about family IMO, but I guess YMMV.
Sounds like she is just stupid huh?

I am not sure about other places , but in Georgia it is real easy to get the death penalty for just one murder. And that can be just a simple gunshot from a distance , with no other stuff involved like bashing someones head in with multiple blows.
I think that if perhaps if people thought they could get away with a murder and only serve ten years , that there would be a lot of murdering going on.
I cant see Sam getting off light. Not ten , not twenty and not thirty.
Forty years at the very least.

Now I dont know about your theory with the chi and all , but I do know that with all those white sheets & hoods hanging up in them Farmville closets , that it was only a matter of time before "something evil walked their way".
"but I do know that with all those white sheets & hoods hanging up in them Farmville closets , that it was only a matter of time before "something evil walked their way". "
So you have seen white sheets and hoods in Farmville? Where, When, Who owns them?

Rock on, getting a book published is very hard BUT if I manage to do it and I do have the contacts to make it possible, I wont forget anyone here, you will all be compsensated for your research efforts. But we will see what happens.
So, your interest is making money on the murders of 4 people?

Are you writing a book too? What an imaginiation you have.

Hi Sizzle ,

Welcome to the board. I see you're off to a great start !

* maybe a moderator will be along shortly ? ? ? ?

I am interested in hearing everyone's opinion on wether :
A.) Sam had help or not.
B.) Sam was told , ordered , or otherwise prompted/suggested to do the murders.
C.) It's all just one big coincidence.

Folks , dont be shy , what's your opinion ?

I am particularly interested in hearing Dangrsmind, Pax, & Blouangels' theory,
as well as the opionion from any other regulars or lurkers out there !
Why don't you give us your point of view.

Hi Sizzle ,

Welcome to the board. I see you're off to a great start !

* maybe a moderator will be along shortly ? ? ? ?
Moderater for? I have been reading this board for a long time, now I want to ask a few questions. Is there something wrong with doing that? Thanks for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne