VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but wasn't the guy who said that Sam said terrible things to her someone who lived in VA who knew Emma? If so, then how did he know how Sam spoke to her? I only say that, because if I'm not mistaken, this was the same guy on the news who said he knew her. Let me go see if I can find the video.

yeah,that's the same guy...

Yeah but wasn't the guy who said that Sam said terrible things to her someone who lived in VA who knew Emma? If so, then how did he know how Sam spoke to her? I only say that, because if I'm not mistaken, this was the same guy on the news who said he knew her. Let me go see if I can find the video.

Okay here is one video I found with this guy in it. This is a guy that Emma knew personally, when would he have seen Sam to know how he talked to her?
Could this just be a guy who now doesn't like Sam because of what he did to Emma so he exaggerates? I mean if Emma was calling Sam the love of her life before he arrived then why would she tell anyone he was mean to her? AND when would she have had time to tell that guy that unless he was around in her last days and actually saw it, but he never acts in any of the videos I've seen of him like he met Sam.

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0909/661349_video.html?ref=newsstory
I am right there with you.

yes,I do,didn't we kinda come to the conclusion last time that she used to be friends with this guy but now didn't give him the time of day anymore?....for some reason I seem to remember something like that...
...also about raz myspace did she always have the caylee and jonbenet pictures up or did she get that interest lurking here?...anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

August 13, 2009 10:40 PM
caylee anthony ****in rocks for doing what she did, i totally understand what she went thru, just cuz you cant, dont hate, its ignorant

...now that there makes my blood boil....

yes,I do,didn't we kinda come to the conclusion last time that she used to be friends with this guy but now didn't give him the time of day anymore?....for some reason I seem to remember something like that...
...also about raz myspace did she always have the caylee and jonbenet pictures up or did she get that interest lurking here?...anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

caylee anthony ****in rocks for doing what she did, i totally understand what she went thru, just cuz you cant, dont hate, its ignorant

Raz said that about Casey and Caylee Anthony? WTF? That is horrible!!!
As for the guy, maybe we did come to that conclusion before.
If she posted that in August wasn't that before Sam's murders? I think she's just insane! You don't know how hard it was for me to not cuss in this post.

Yeah but wasn't the guy who said that Sam said terrible things to her someone who lived in VA who knew Emma? If so, then how did he know how Sam spoke to her?

Sam was in Farmville for a week(ish) before the concert ... I would guess that things quickly soured between Emma & Sam, after she found out his lack of personal hygiene (which one wouldn't know about from MySpace), and the (possible) truth of his nature (shy? crude? violent? etc.). If all of this came out prior to the trip it would back up not only this guy in the interview, but the comments that they were arguing and/or ignoring each other at the concert, to the extent that Sam was hangin' with another gal the day of the concert.

anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

who pissed in Raz's oatmeal growing up? I can't imagine how ANYone, much less a potential mom (being as she is female) could say that she understands why a mom killed her little girl so she could party (especially since Casey's Mom, Cindy repeatedly offered to raise Caylee - I'm pretty sure much of what happened was to torture mom Cindy).

Harumph. Honestly.

Sam was in Farmville for a week(ish) before the concert ... I would guess that things quickly soured between Emma & Sam, after she found out his lack of personal hygiene (which one wouldn't know about from MySpace), and the (possible) truth of his nature (shy? crude? violent? etc.). If all of this came out prior to the trip it would back up not only this guy in the interview, but the comments that they were arguing and/or ignoring each other at the concert, to the extent that Sam was hangin' with another gal the day of the concert.

Yeah but in the video I posted, the guy also mentions that Emma was never allowed to go anywhere and that her parents fought a lot. For someone who wasn't allowed to leave her house at the age of 16 there are an awful lot of videos of her smoking pot and doing things that I'm sure her parents wouldn't approve of. Not to mention the fact that the guy acted as if her parents were still together imo by saying that they fought a lot. He only gave small amounts of info. Just enough to make people wonder. If Sam were there why would Emma say to the other guy that Sam was mean to her? Wouldn't Sam have heard it? AND if she indeed was not allowed to go anywhere then how would the boy have seen or heard how she was being treated?
I don't know, just a thought.

Yeah but in the video I posted, the guy also mentions that Emma was never allowed to go anywhere and that her parents fought a lot. For someone who wasn't allowed to leave her house at the age of 16 there are an awful lot of videos of her smoking pot and doing things that I'm sure her parents wouldn't approve of. Not to mention the fact that the guy acted as if her parents were still together imo by saying that they fought a lot. He only gave small amounts of info. Just enough to make people wonder. If Sam were there why would Emma say to the other guy that Sam was mean to her? Wouldn't Sam have heard it? AND if she indeed was not allowed to go anywhere then how would the boy have seen or heard how she was being treated?

A teenager might have a very different viewpoint on some of these things. Also we don't know what Sam and Emma did for that first week he was there. There is no real reason to assume they spent every waking moment together especially since things were apparently already soured by STFW.

If he wasn't bathing, it might have only taken a few minutes to go wrong and he might have gotten mean about it afterwards.

I don't conclude this guy is obviously lying based on watching the video, although he might be confused or mistaken, and there is some indication of possible deception right at the beginning of the clip. It is really impossible to say from an edited video clip like this.

I do think some have misconstrued his statements, i.e. his statement that Emma related to her mother "as professor not as momma" as saying she CALLED her mother "professor" which he clearly doesn't say. Again the clip is obviously highly edited so it may be that he said other things that don't make sense and they were just edited out.

Em was Brandon's gf when they were in middle school together. I do not believe they were in close contact with each other after Em was taken out of the public school system. I do believe he was friends with some of Em's friends after she left PECMS.
I do know a lot of her friends were in the slower classes. I can not remember what the school system calls the classes but they are for learning disabled.

I am right there with you.

This made me LOL. A hidden reference to the SickTanick 2012 fan video or the collective unconscious leaking again?

(The 2012 fan video made by Mister C shows the character from the movie Gamer Kable that has a tattoo on his right arm which says "I am right here with you." It also features the actor that plays "Dexter" on TV and the words "Kable Killer" are shown several times. Some may recall that the half demon chararcter Inuyasha who Sam reportedly took his online name from says "I'm right here with you" in one episode of the anime Inuyasha and there is a band called "Sam" that plays a song called "I'm Right Here With You")

This made me LOL. A hidden reference to the SickTanick 2012 fan video or the collective unconscious leaking again?

(The 2012 fan video made by Mister C shows the character from the movie Gamer Kable that has a tattoo on his right arm which says "I am right here with you." It also features the actor that plays "Dexter" on TV and the words "Kable Killer" are shown several times. Some may recall that the half demon chararcter Inuyasha who Sam reportedly took his online name from says "I'm right here with you" in one episode of the anime Inuyasha and there is a band called "Sam" that plays a song called "I'm Right Here With You")
DM, just a little of that psychic activity is taking place! LOL

Em was Brandon's gf when they were in middle school together. I do not believe they were in close contact with each other after Em was taken out of the public school system. I do believe he was friends with some of Em's friends after she left PECMS.
I do know a lot of her friends were in the slower classes. I can not remember what the school system calls the classes but they are for learning disabled.

You mean Special Education or Inclusion classes?

How does Emma being in the "slower classes" bear on the credibility of what this kid says about her relationship with Sam?

And given that she was in these classes herself, wouldn't it make sense that many of her friends would be in those same classes?

What is your point?

You mean Special Education or Inclusion classes?

How does Emma being in the "slower classes" bear on the credibility of what this kid says about her relationship with Sam?

And given that she was in these classes herself, wouldn't it make sense that many of her friends would be in those same classes?

What is your point?
I am saying Brandon has a learning disability......... They are called LD classes at PEC.
"he might be confused or mistaken,"

I've seen some mention of caylee/casey in raz's blog (how funny she can't get which is which.... MOR-on :rolleyes:), but I can't find the August entry you quote here. (Hmm, maybe I'm the moron... :) Anyway, can you direct me?

tank oo, da tapu

I am saying Brandon has a learning disability......... They are called LD classes at PEC.
"he might be confused or mistaken,"

So you are saying because he has a learning disability, he's not able to make reliable statement? I think you need to learn some things about kids with disabilities.

Learning disabilities come in many shapes and sizes just like physical disabilities. Also LD kids also sometimes have surprising talents. My daughter, now 15, has dyslexia and other learning issues so I have met a lot of these kids over the years.

In contrast to your implications here about this kid, my daughter as an example is a genius at understanding people's emotions and feelings, something which has actually been very problematic for her. I believe she developed this ability at a very young age out of necessity while living with her dysfunctional mother.

She probably couldn't tell you what 2+3 is reliably and she can't handle money at all, but if she told you something about how someone else was feeling (even if they were trying to hide it) she would be correct 100% of the time. I've seen her do this over and over again.

As another example, I remember one kid in her kindergarten class that could do perfect realistic drawings of people's faces and was also a perpetual calendar but he couldn't speak in complete sentences.

Until shown otherwise I'd say this kid is more credible reporter than many of the other people in Farmville, and I find no reason to doubt his statements about Sam and Emma or to critique his evaluation of Sam. IMO he is probably smarter than some of the so called normal people around town too; i.e. the police that don't even notice that the guy in the stolen car smelled like a dead body or that didn't wonder why they were going back to 505 1st for the second time in a single night. After all the kid had McCroskey pegged from the beginning as bad news, while the police repeatedly ignored the obvious signs of trouble even up to the apparently obvious stench of death and spilled pills in the car.

Who belongs on the short bus here?

Damn you guys I took off for a few days for an assignment for my paper and I am 4 pages behind!

Will catch up and comment today, gonna sit on my *advertiser censored* and do nothing but read today.

WB Heroine!! Miss ya!

Where is our Scary Mary now??

Hell, dude, I was just sitting here going, "Where's Pax?"

Hey, btw, that's not my party hat. That's my party date!

I've seen some mention of caylee/casey in raz's blog (how funny she can't get which is which.... MOR-on :rolleyes:), but I can't find the August entry you quote here. (Hmm, maybe I'm the moron... :) Anyway, can you direct me?

tank oo, da tapu

....it's a picture comment on a pic of caylee and casey in her misc photo album titeled "kill'em all",the cover pic says "keep abortion legal" (last photo album)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers