VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gee, no wonder i couldn' t find it.... thanks!

Ha! While we're here talking about this, Razakel put Caylee's pic up as her main image. I guess we know now who at least one of the "guests" on here is....

Eric!! I see you there! What's the count?

Ha! While we're here talking about this, Razakel put Caylee's pic up as her main image. I guess we know now who at least one of the "guests" on here is....

Yeah for someone who cares so little about what we have to say, she sure is keeping tabs on us. :crazy:
Edited to say I sure am glad that I don't have to walk in some peoples shoes for no good comes from being that way.
I guess it's okay though because all 10 of her fans will see that picture while the rest of the world goes on with their lives at not even knowing she exists.

11r3fvl.jpg

No he's still in solitary. The way it is in there it's like 8 cells to a room, so he's in a cell by himself but does get to talk to other inmates that are around him.
I'm gonna call monday and make sure he's ok though.
mkzode.png

2mwujbs.jpg

http://sykosam.info/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html

madhomolol.jpg

image013.jpg_595.jpg

Sam told me there's a chance he might get 10-20 out of this, and obviously there are lots of things we don't know about the case, so maybe his lawyer has a plan...Who ****ing knows.http://sykosam.info/forum/index.php/topic,39.0.html

My money says Sammy will get death.....Sounds like his attorney ,,if in fact he really said that to Sammy,,,,,is dulusional...JMO

So you are saying because he has a learning disability, he's not able to make reliable statement? I think you need to learn some things about kids with disabilities.

Learning disabilities come in many shapes and sizes just like physical disabilities. Also LD kids also sometimes have surprising talents. My daughter, now 15, has dyslexia and other learning issues so I have met a lot of these kids over the years.

In contrast to your implications here about this kid, my daughter as an example is a genius at understanding people's emotions and feelings, something which has actually been very problematic for her. I believe she developed this ability at a very young age out of necessity while living with her dysfunctional mother.

She probably couldn't tell you what 2+3 is reliably and she can't handle money at all, but if she told you something about how someone else was feeling (even if they were trying to hide it) she would be correct 100% of the time. I've seen her do this over and over again.

As another example, I remember one kid in her kindergarten class that could do perfect realistic drawings of people's faces and was also a perpetual calendar but he couldn't speak in complete sentences.

Until shown otherwise I'd say this kid is more credible reporter than many of the other people in Farmville, and I find no reason to doubt his statements about Sam and Emma or to critique his evaluation of Sam. IMO he is probably smarter than some of the so called normal people around town too; i.e. the police that don't even notice that the guy in the stolen car smelled like a dead body or that didn't wonder why they were going back to 505 1st for the second time in a single night. After all the kid had McCroskey pegged from the beginning as bad news, while the police repeatedly ignored the obvious signs of trouble even up to the apparently obvious stench of death and spilled pills in the car.

Who belongs on the short bus here?
Well, I guess since he one of my twin cousins.....I should know him a little better than you. No matter what I say you are going to jump on me. I don't know what I did to make you attack me each time I post? He never met Sam..........He was lying.........

Well, I guess since he one of my twin cousins.....I should know him a little better than you. No matter what I say you are going to jump on me. I dont know what I did to make you attack me each time I post. He never met Sam..........He was lying.........

I didn't attack you peace_gurl, I attacked what you appeared to be implying about this young man being too stupid to know what he was talking about. Of course now you are saying that he is a liar in addition to being an idiot, so I am not sure I should accept either statement.

As far as him lying, as I mentioned already, I find that possibility is credible given his facial expressions at the beginning of the interview. He closes his eyes before answering and appears to smile briefly. These are both possible indications of deception in this situation although they can also be indications of nervousness or other mental states. However I note that the camera angle and extensive editing is not helpful in assessing the video.

It seems to be your word against his. How interesting.

that's the problem with tv interviews, they rarely show all of what the person (s) says. there could be more detail or not much at all that was edited.

Learning Disabilities does not mean they are dumb, they just learn differently. I work with them k-12. true LD kids have high average or high IQ's.

It's like you had 2 hands and one had to be removed,,, you have to learn differently without the missing hand, does that make you dumb? i think not.
anyway, that's my 2 cents on LD. thats just one way of reasoning i've had to say to my students

as for the kid that was interviewed, LD or not, we don't know what all was said by him, due to the fact that media chooses what they want to show. no telling what all was said.

I wonder why, if it hasn't been done, not many other people have been interviewed as well. I wonder if anybody knew what happened before the concert, and why has nothing been said ... did Melanie stay with Emma when Sam got there? i don't remember reading about that, if so, did she stay in contact with her parents? anybody on myspace? phone texts? why have folks been mum, if they know something? neighbors? grocery store people, airport? ....

Not a hickey expert but............this looks like a old hickey to me.

I agree! Not sure how old, but I'd say at least a week old or close to it. Which tells me that he either showed up with it when he came here OR Emma gave it to him. I'm willing to bet it was the latter of the 2. I don't think even Sam was as crazy as to show up with the hickey.

that's the problem with tv interviews, they rarely show all of what the person (s) says. there could be more detail or not much at all that was edited.

Learning Disabilities does not mean they are dumb, they just learn differently. I work with them k-12. true LD kids have high average or high IQ's.

It's like you had 2 hands and one had to be removed,,, you have to learn differently without the missing hand, does that make you dumb? i think not.
anyway, that's my 2 cents on LD. thats just one way of reasoning i've had to say to my students

as for the kid that was interviewed, LD or not, we don't know what all was said by him, due to the fact that media chooses what they want to show. no telling what all was said.

I wonder why, if it hasn't been done, not many other people have been interviewed as well. I wonder if anybody knew what happened before the concert, and why has nothing been said ... did Melanie stay with Emma when Sam got there? i don't remember reading about that, if so, did she stay in contact with her parents? anybody on myspace? phone texts? why have folks been mum, if they know something? neighbors? grocery store people, airport? ....

There was a much longer version of that interview with that guy Branden. I remember seeing it but can't locate it right now.

Raz said that about Casey and Caylee Anthony? WTF? That is horrible!!!
As for the guy, maybe we did come to that conclusion before.
If she posted that in August wasn't that before Sam's murders? I think she's just insane! You don't know how hard it was for me to not cuss in this post.
IMOO,,,raz having the pic of precious little Caylee Marie as her avatar,,,shows she is just a very disgusting (use your own imagination)...nothing less...no wonder she is not married...she is ugly inside and out,,,period...How dare she use that sweet babies name and pics in her world of pure ugly..

I've seen some mention of caylee/casey in raz's blog (how funny she can't get which is which.... MOR-on :rolleyes:), but I can't find the August entry you quote here. (Hmm, maybe I'm the moron... :) Anyway, can you direct me?

tank oo, da tapu
Tapu, I coudnt find it either.....Glad i didn't...This person named Raz,,,is one ugly thing.....I hope she is reading,,,,,I will always believe she and those others pretending to be DUh,,rapping or singing had a strong influence on Sam and are glad he killed everyone....I just wonder,,,did the deaths of these poor souls , Emma, Melanie, Ms.Kelly and Mark,,,bring more fans into their world as well as their pocketbooks?????

yes,I do,didn't we kinda come to the conclusion last time that she used to be friends with this guy but now didn't give him the time of day anymore?....for some reason I seem to remember something like that...
...also about raz myspace did she always have the caylee and jonbenet pictures up or did she get that interest lurking here?...anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

August 13, 2009 10:40 PM
caylee anthony ****in rocks for doing what she did, i totally understand what she went thru, just cuz you cant, dont hate, its ignorant

...now that there makes my blood boil....

Wait a minute...I didnt see this been busy (and on time out) too much lately to keep up! She is saying CA rocks for killing her daughter??

Now I am certainly one who believes very stronly that CA is innocent until proven otherwise but because of Florida's sunshine laws I have read every document and seen all the evidence there is an at the very least it seems proven that CA used her car trunk to babysit the baby girl by knocking her out with chlorophorm and locking her in there while she was screwing around with her boy toys. Whether she killed her or not I dont know yet but isnt looking promising for her. In any case RAZ is one sick ***** if she means by the comment what I think she does.

Does anyone here want Brandon's mom phone number because I will be glad to give it to you. Brandon had not communicated with Em since middle school. He was friends with some of Em's friends.
Ok. Ok. Ok. I am guility of making excuses for Brandon by shareing that he was LD. Could not be too smart to be untruthful on camera huh? He got his 45 seconds of fame on the local news and was made fun of at school because of it.

CNN came to his house to talk to him......and he was on the local news. Believe it wset 13 news

So you are saying because he has a learning disability, he's not able to make reliable statement? I think you need to learn some things about kids with disabilities.

Learning disabilities come in many shapes and sizes just like physical disabilities. Also LD kids also sometimes have surprising talents. My daughter, now 15, has dyslexia and other learning issues so I have met a lot of these kids over the years.

In contrast to your implications here about this kid, my daughter as an example is a genius at understanding people's emotions and feelings, something which has actually been very problematic for her. I believe she developed this ability at a very young age out of necessity while living with her dysfunctional mother.

She probably couldn't tell you what 2+3 is reliably and she can't handle money at all, but if she told you something about how someone else was feeling (even if they were trying to hide it) she would be correct 100% of the time. I've seen her do this over and over again.

As another example, I remember one kid in her kindergarten class that could do perfect realistic drawings of people's faces and was also a perpetual calendar but he couldn't speak in complete sentences.

Until shown otherwise I'd say this kid is more credible reporter than many of the other people in Farmville, and I find no reason to doubt his statements about Sam and Emma or to critique his evaluation of Sam. IMO he is probably smarter than some of the so called normal people around town too; i.e. the police that don't even notice that the guy in the stolen car smelled like a dead body or that didn't wonder why they were going back to 505 1st for the second time in a single night. After all the kid had McCroskey pegged from the beginning as bad news, while the police repeatedly ignored the obvious signs of trouble even up to the apparently obvious stench of death and spilled pills in the car.

Who belongs on the short bus here?

I agree, look at the Tapu, she does quite well for herself in spite of her LDs.:dance:

Does anyone here want Brandon's mom phone number because I will be glad to give it to you. Brandon had not communicated with Em since middle school. He was friends with some of Em's friends.
Ok. Ok. Ok. I am guility of making excuses for Brandon by shareing that he was LD. Could not be too smart to be untruthful on camera huh? He got his 45 seconds of fame on the local news and was made fun of at school because of it.

CNN came to his house to talk to him......and he was on the local news. Believe it wset 13 news

Peace_gurl, it is never wise to be deceptive.

You seem to know a lot about the social calendars and relationships of Farmville's teenagers. Perhaps you can give us the scoop on how Sam nd Emma spent their first week together hanging around in Farmville?

Also, care to comment on any of the grafitti images I posted yesterday?

Wait a minute...I didnt see this been busy (and on time out) too much lately to keep up! She is saying CA rocks for killing her daughter??

Now I am certainly one who believes very stronly that CA is innocent until proven otherwise but because of Florida's sunshine laws I have read every document and seen all the evidence there is an at the very least it seems proven that CA used her car trunk to babysit the baby girl by knocking her out with clorophorm and locking her in there while she was screwing around with her boy toys. Whether she killed her or not I dont know yet but isnt looking promising for her. In any case RAZ is one sick ***** if she means by the comment what I think she does.
O/T
Just curious here, Pax....You have read all the docs in the Caylee Anthony case , as all of us interested have,,, you still don't know if she is guilty? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member