VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam looks pretty innocent, he probably said he was from out of town and using GFs parents car and got lost going to store for snacks and the LE didnt think much of it, if he was black kid they likely would have at least checked that car more closely and seen the pills and then from there an arrest would have been made. Thats my guess.

I should mention that my ex-LE friend was with LAPD (and also later with a NorCal city's SWAT team) so they had a somewhat different approach to crime than the rural VA sheriff. A lot of people forget their licenses I suppose and he probably didn't appear drunk so they let him go.

But what about the stench?

Target would be a bad choice. Target has arguably the most sophisticated forensics lab in the retail industry. They opened this lab specifically to stop shoplifting rings.

Hence, the mugshot.

I should mention that my ex-LE friend was with LAPD (and also later with a NorCal city's SWAT team) so they had a somewhat different approach to crime than the rural VA sheriff. A lot of people forget their licenses I suppose and he probably didn't appear drunk so they let him go.

But what about the stench?

I tried the "forgot my license" excuse once in Pulaski, Va. That area is very rural. They still looked me up.

Didn't Sam show them an ID card from California? That should have been a tip-off to investigate whether he had a license or not.

Maybe the stench was why they didn't mess with him much. If they just thought he smelled bad they may have wanted to be done with him.

I tried the "forgot my license" excuse once in Pulaski, Va. That area is very rural. They still looked me up.

Didn't Sam show them an ID card from California? That should have been a tip-off to investigate whether he had a license or not.

Maybe the stench was why they didn't mess with him much. If they just thought he smelled bad they may have wanted to be done with him.

Actually, doing something disgusting such as farting or picking your nose is a known technique to evade being recognized or identified. People tend to focus on the disgusting thing you are doing and not on your face. This is also why people using disguises exaggerate certain aspects, like using a ridiculous limp or smacking gum loudly or just wearing outrageous wigs.

Ziggy...hmm. ;)

Actually, doing something disgusting such as farting or picking your nose is a known technique to evade being recognized or identified. People tend to focus on the disgusting thing you are doing and not on your face. This is also why people using disguises exaggerate certain aspects, like using a ridiculous limp or smacking gum loudly or just wearing outrageous wigs.

Ziggy...hmm. ;)

But didnt we come up with a whole ritual earlier that resulted in purposely smelling like a decomposed body to keep people away?

Ziggy...hmm. ;)

So if Sam would have taken this route he would have made it back home to Castro unnoticed...

21984-m.jpg

Hey, dangrs, this brings us back to that palo mayombe murders case, in matamoros in the 80s. Not that everything doesn't bring us back to something.....

Everything pretty much brings us back to your hair.

(I am bored sitting here in the hospital, they are both sleeping)

And speaking of Target...

98px-Target-logo-2.jpg

That Target logo is often listed as an example of occult symbolism in corporate logos.

AC-0019.jpg

For more on sun symbols, see http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Occult_symbolism_II#Sun

From an occult perspective, logos are an example of talismanic magic.

(GW) Your use of symbols was very advanced. The sigil [symbols of occult powers] on Led Zeppelin IV and the embroidery on your stage clothes from that time period are good examples on how you left your mark on popular culture. It’s something that major corporations are aggressively pursuing these days: using symbols as a from of branding.

(Page) You mean talismanic magick? Yes, I knew what I was doing. There’s no point in saying about it, because the more you discuss it, the more eccentric you appear to be. But the facts is - as far as I was concerned - it was working, so I used it. But it’s really no different then people who wear ribbons around their wrists: it’s a talismanic approach to something. Well let me amend that: it’s not exactly the same thing, but it is in the same realm. I’ll leave this subject by saying the four musical elements of Led Zeppelin making a fifth is magick into itself. That’s the alchemical process.

See also: http://www.lovemarks.com/ "lovemarks: the future beyond brands"

And speaking of Target...

98px-Target-logo-2.jpg

That Target logo is often listed as an example of occult symbolism in corporate logos.

AC-0019.jpg

For more on sun symbols, see http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Occult_symbolism_II#Sun

From an occult perspective, logos are an example of talismanic magic.

(GW) Your use of symbols was very advanced. The sigil [symbols of occult powers] on Led Zeppelin IV and the embroidery on your stage clothes from that time period are good examples on how you left your mark on popular culture. It’s something that major corporations are aggressively pursuing these days: using symbols as a from of branding.

(Page) You mean talismanic magick? Yes, I knew what I was doing. There’s no point in saying about it, because the more you discuss it, the more eccentric you appear to be. But the facts is - as far as I was concerned - it was working, so I used it. But it’s really no different then people who wear ribbons around their wrists: it’s a talismanic approach to something. Well let me amend that: it’s not exactly the same thing, but it is in the same realm. I’ll leave this subject by saying the four musical elements of Led Zeppelin making a fifth is magick into itself. That’s the alchemical process.

See also: http://www.lovemarks.com/ "lovemarks: the future beyond brands"

I spent months on this one time after reading some of David Icke's stuff, there are indeed a lot of occult symbols in corporate logos.

One of my favorites:
logo-lucis-trust.gif

And of course the Walmart Pentagram:

walmart.jpg

But didnt we come up with a whole ritual earlier that resulted in purposely smelling like a decomposed body to keep people away?

Yes, that remains an interesting possibility. Far fetched I admit...

However, the leader of the Palo Mayombe cult in Mexico referenced earlier today specifically used this idea to gain control over a drug gang.

I am now pretty skeptical about the idea that SKR fans don't know much about the occult references in the music. I noted the other day in the video of Living Dead Girl's apartment that the sephiroth and tree of life as well as a falling star were some of the graffiti elements decorating her couch. These are esoteric symbols that IMO we wouldn't see if these kids didn't know anything about this aspect of SickTanick's music.

Also, occult beliefs like this can operate unconsciously. I posted some links related to this last week. If someone associates with people that believe in the occult, especially people with higher social status, they may find that they start believing too. And if the person has some other issues rendering them vulnerable, they might very well end up believing some pretty far fetched things like that they could become invisible or invulnerable.

Yes, that remains an interesting possibility. Far fetched I admit...

However, the leader of the Palo Mayombe cult in Mexico referenced earlier today specifically used this idea to gain control over a drug gang.

I am now pretty skeptical about the idea that SKR fans don't know much about the occult references in the music. I noted the other day in the video of Living Dead Girl's apartment that the sephiroth and tree of life as well as a falling star were some of the graffiti elements decorating her couch. These are esoteric symbols that IMO we wouldn't see if these kids didn't know anything about this aspect of SickTanick's music.

Also, occult beliefs like this can operate unconsciously. I posted some links related to this last week. If someone associates with people that believe in the occult, especially people with higher social status, they may find that they start believing too. And if the person has some other issues rendering them vulnerable, they might very well end up believing some pretty far fetched things like that they could become invisible or invulnerable.

But I am not sure they actually know what the Tree of Life means. They do indeed seem to have these symbols in their rooms etc as we have seen before, but whether they really know what this stuff means I do not know, they come across pretty ignorant and stupid to me.

The Eye of Horus encodes a binary mathematical system used by the Egyptians.

Eyehorus.png

Yuk, yuk, I know what you mean, Pax, about do they understand the meaning behind what they're displaying, or not?

When Asa was just talking, people would ask him, What's your name, and he'd say, "Asa, A-S-A." And they'd say, "OMG, he can spell?!!??" And we'd have to say, er, not really. It's a very short sequence of letters.... :)

But I am not sure they actually know what the Tree of Life means. They do indeed seem to have these symbols in their rooms etc as we have seen before, but whether they really know what this stuff means I do not know, they come across pretty ignorant and stupid to me.

True, however I think it doesn't matter.

Once someone starts believing in supernatural events they are then surprised that weird **** starts happening to and around them. I think you are probably aware of this effect which (IMO) has more to do with the way the brain interprets information than any supernatural effects or powers. They do not need to have deep knowledge for this effect to happen however. they just need to believe. This is also why I was intrigued by the strange Longwood superstitions about stepping on the Chi droppings.

Actually, and I think you will agree, the uneducated are more susceptible to charlatans using occult symbols and trickery than those with knowledge of real occult science of any type. And many supposed occult practitioners have been documented to use "parlor tricks" such as ventriloquism or hidden speakers to fool the gullible.

I guess fundamentally I don't find it hard to believe that someone who was involved in the SKR scene might believe that various types of left hand path magic actually work. After all, that is what Razakel and SickTanick are telling them.

True, however I think it doesn't matter.

Once someone starts believing in supernatural events they are then surprised that weird **** starts happening to and around them. I think you are probably aware of this effect which (IMO) has more to do with the way the brain interprets information than any supernatural effects or powers. They do not need to have deep knowledge for this effect to happen however. they just need to believe. This is also why I was intrigued by the strange Longwood superstitions about stepping on the Chi droppings.

Actually, and I think you will agree, the uneducated are more susceptible to charlatans using occult symbols and trickery than those with knowledge of real occult science of any type. And many supposed occult practitioners have been documented to use "parlor tricks" such as ventriloquism or hidden speakers to fool the gullible.

I guess fundamentally I don't find it hard to believe that someone who was involved in the SKR scene might believe that various types of left hand path magic actually work. After all, that is what Razakel and SickTanick are telling them.

Yes that I can see. Good point.

I don't think they have to now what it means entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if they do look some things up. They may get some idea of what things are and then just let their minds go from there.

Only patially understanding adds to the "magicalness" to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx