VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I not specifically blame this line of reasoning on Blou? ;)

Seriously though, I don't know if I am in a position to offer a lot of insight on the subject of feminism.

As far as ethical codes, I think if you look a bit closer you will observe a more complex ethical code at work in the horrocore scene. For example, consider all the heat over SickTanick "snitching" that Drama was posting here.

Yes. Yes you did; I just assumed you were concurring in mentioning it - my bad :crazy:

The more complex ethical code you speak of is more like bizzarro world where good is bad and bad is good. What makes it complex imo, is that it is random.

Was this Farmville, VA or Farmville, NC as it looks to be a NC station.

It turned out to be NC and has nothing to do with Farmville VA.

There was another home invasion case in Green Bay where one of the culprits was from Farmville and he was shot dead during the crime. The two incidents are unrelated.

One suspect is dead after an attempted home invasion in Prince Edward County.

The incident happened late Monday evening at a mobile home in the town of Green Bay.

Authorities said three armed suspects entered the home and were confronted by one of the home's occupants. The occupant shot and killed one of the suspects, Joseph Lamont James of Farmville. The other two suspects fled the scene.

No one living inside the home was injured.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 434-392-3400.

http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=11389052

Yes. Yes you did; I just assumed you were concurring in mentioning it - my bad :crazy:

The more complex ethical code you speak of is more like bizzarro world where good is bad and bad is good. What makes it complex imo, is that it is random.

I'm no anthropologist, but I doubt very much that this ethical code is "random".

This really disturbs me: ~sighs~
caption:
i pull her off the chair and dance around with her body when the ***** is nice and dead is when shes a true fukin hottie *artwork by noel*

It turned out to be NC and has nothing to do with Farmville VA.

There was another home invasion case in Green Bay where one of the culprits was from Farmville and he was shot dead during the crime. The two incidents are unrelated.

One suspect is dead after an attempted home invasion in Prince Edward County.

The incident happened late Monday evening at a mobile home in the town of Green Bay.

Authorities said three armed suspects entered the home and were confronted by one of the home's occupants. The occupant shot and killed one of the suspects, Joseph Lamont James of Farmville. The other two suspects fled the scene.

No one living inside the home was injured.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 434-392-3400.

http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=11389052
:) Green Bay.......don't blink.........you'll miss it.

The distinction there is that those who would stone a woman for a sexual transgression also have very strict moral standards in other areas whereas in this case there are no rules of morality - you just do what you like, what makes you feel good, with this one exception.

Feminism? That's a rather broad view of feminism don't you think? In fact, I hate that particular view of feminism - the one that justifies boarish behavior of women with the goose and the gander reasoning. IMO, when women decide to show their equality by being pigs, it reduces us to the level of men!!! (ha) Sad that these "ladies" can't see that.

What are men, again? Oh, yeah, someone just reminded me. Thanks. Really.

Tapu, thought you might find the line "dead girls do the killing..." evocative.

But in all honesty, I think they are talking about skillful rapping (i.e. "you killed it) not killing people here. The whole point is to have a double entendre of sorts playing the two meanings of the word "kill" off against each other. What does our in house linguist think?

Huh?? Our in-house linguist thinks you, my friend, have had too much of the Purple Jesus, ya no wha m sayin? yeah.....

Speaking of amateur anthropology...

What is it with the kids in this scene becoming "ring pop wives" and so forth?

Here's something from Dr. Gerbz aka "Ring Pop *advertiser censored*" and a friend of Emma's.

That's his room where dead girl marionette graffiti is...

The video is pretty sad actually and this guy is obviously torn up about Emma's death. The depressing and disturbing quality of the video is enhanced by the weird vibration of the camera.

lost but not forgotten Video by dr gerbz da ringpop *advertiser censored*(r.i.p emma mel and joe ) - MySpace Video

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_c3755f911c77fa254b98616ba7ed875c.jpg
Ring Pop Proposal

From another photo album:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_8f883fc564374958a94af217143cc7b4.jpg

Note the writing on the t-shirt...

Huh?? Our in-house linguist thinks you, my friend, have had too much of the Purple Jesus, ya no wha m sayin? yeah.....

Or maybe not enough. Let me go open another six pack.

:drink:

:crazy:

:laughbounce:

:nerves:

:hypno:

:sunshine:

Ha! Good. I'm set up here with a couple of Root Beers, too. I'm ready for anything!

I... am... trying to imagine... what it would be like to... go on about all this... and then realize Sam was doing the real thing to you.....

Freak out. Here in Maine. On nothing but root beer. Oh, and the usual pharmaceuticals....... :cool:

Thursday, September 24, 2009

**** "Razakel" and "SKR"
Current mood: pissed off
I sent a message to "Razakel", one of the rappers that Melanie was really into. I was shocked to recieve a reply. Read for yourself...

My message:

This is just something that's been going through my mind ever since I received the news...

I knew Melanie for six years. We were extremely close for about five of those six years. I mean we were so close that people at school told us they assumed that we were dating because of us always being together. We were like that, honestly, up to about the time she started getting into "SKR". Now I'm not here to bash you, but I'm just saying her talking about "SKR" stuff all of the time started to cause us to slowly drift apart and not talk as much. A few months ago, I actually took her off my friends list on here because I was tired of all the bulletins I saw being about "SKR". Little did I know, she'd never be on there again...

So here's what I'm getting at: what are your feelings on this whole thing? To be honest and blunt, you rap about these kind of things in like every song she ever had me listen to of yours. Now that it's real and not just a song, how do you feel about it? Are you still going to rap about this kind of stuff so that another **** can interpret these lyrics as being serious? I'm just saying that if this all of this was done by someone who liked my music, wanted to create his own music just like mine, and then actually took those lyrics to heart, I'd seriously reconsider what I was doing to make sure another ****ing tragedy like this never ****ing happened again.

I know there's a good chance that you aren't going to reply to this. I just had to get this off my chest though because for the first time in my life, someone that used to be a really good friend is ****ing dead for no ****ing reason...

Her reply:

yea, well i do reply to my messages so u can go ahead and take back that last statement.
I didnt know Melanie for as long as you did, i only knew her for 3 years, up untill last year is when she became an "apostle" and that means, one of my online promoters. I remember Mel coming to me saying her freinds were drifiting apart from her prolly becuz of skr and she flatout said she did not give a ****, becuz hey man, she was one of our BIGGEST supporters next to ragdoll. thats why me and her were close she was a supporter then we became closer friends.
what am i feeling on this whole thing? how bout you take a guess. just becuz i rap about some evil **** does NOT mean i dont have a ****ing heart, musick ASIDE, they were BOTH my friends, i lost my homies i feel awful, then knowing who did this to them completely ****ed me in the head. I aint gonna lie, i aint feeling as bad as like her immidiate family i think what THEY are goin thru is nothing compared to us, but we were the one that had to tell mel's mom everything. we told them more before the cops even "confirmed an identity."
I aint stoppin my musick, if anything i'm coming at it even HARDER, WHY? cuz thats why mel and doll liked us from the beggining, so yea, expect far worse things to come out my mouth, becuz if i do stop or tone down, the media wins, the stupid ignoarnt ppl pointin fngers at the musick wins, and **** THAT. if ppl wanna blame the musick/lyrics, thier flatout ****ing IGNORANT. the musick didnt pick up that weapon and bludgeon 4 ppl. a stupid KILLER did.
and u know whats funny, is that mels dad just called us the other day and was thanking us for everything and telling us
"i know this isnt about the musick, i listen to iron maiden, thats not far off"
so maybe u should have a little convo with him instead of coming at me.
its not my fault you dissed your "friend" (as you say) over some BULLITENS, thats not a real friend to me. stupid things like BULLITENS dont come in between "friends" but hey thats just me.
so ima go ahead and delete you, becuz you do sound ****ing ignorant, and i cant stand it at this point. no hate or nothing, but you are not my friend as for all i know you werent hers either your prolly some **** tryna get attention for this like the past 10 ppl that are coming at me with the same ol story u just told me.
i'm sorry for your loss, but it was a loss to me too. i hope we can all remember mel for who she was, nock she listent for what kinda musied to. She was a beautiful girl, and arguing over dumb **** like lyrics AINT gonna bring her back, lets be realistic about things for ****s sake.
I hung out with mel at the fest, i was doing her hair for 4 hours up in my hotel room with ragdoll helping me, and both of those girls were the happiest ppl i knew in my life, and at the whole 12 hour show, they were front row n center the WHOLE time. Melanie and her MOM made me a gift bag with all sortsa kool ****, books, bookmarks her mom made me, mel gave me her pillow case, believe me she was my friend.
but for me to tone down or even THINK about stopping or quitting, lets stupid win, and guess what, its not happening under my watch.
SKR is already being made the scapegoat in all this and thats fine, someones ALWAYS gonna point the finger, and sadly it has to be at us, but hey it is what it is.
once again, sorry for your loss, my condoloences and respects to you and yours.
much love.
-Razakel
p.s. no need to reply brotha your deleted and blocked. just like every other .

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=22247412&blogId=511583253

Also worth reading the comments there.

I'd say "wow" again, but I saw where someone already said that in the comments there....

Anyway! How big/little was this SKR group? I didn't realize that it had such an articulated body within horrorcore. How many apostles, besides Mel? Maybe you all are up on this angle, but I just didn't have it coming together as such a sub-cult as it seems in this stuff.

Why would you want someone's pillowcase?

Hm, yes. Why? Maybe like a kissed napkin? The imprint of the person's face?

My children (and girlfriends....) have always liked to sleep with my shirt when I am gone. A person's scent is so reminiscent.....

Hm, yes. Why? Maybe like a kissed napkin? The imprint of the person's face?

My children (and girlfriends....) have always liked to sleep with my shirt when I am gone. A person's scent is so reminiscent.....

I can understand that, but it seems strange between Raz and the girls. These people seem very attached.

I'd say "wow" again, but I saw where someone already said that in the comments there....

Anyway! How big/little was this SKR group? I didn't realize that it had such an articulated body within horrorcore. How many apostles, besides Mel? Maybe you all are up on this angle, but I just didn't have it coming together as such a sub-cult as it seems in this stuff.

Let me hack a little code together and get back to you on that number. I think there are at least-20-30 Unholy Apostles however.

Also there are the "desciples" in addition to the apostles.

Speaking of amateur anthropology...

What is it with the kids in this scene becoming "ring pop wives" and so forth?

Here's something from Dr. Gerbz aka "Ring Pop *advertiser censored*" and a friend of Emma's.

That's his room where dead girl marionette graffiti is...

The video is pretty sad actually and this guy is obviously torn up about Emma's death. The depressing and disturbing quality of the video is enhanced by the weird vibration of the camera.

lost but not forgotten Video by dr gerbz da ringpop *advertiser censored*(r.i.p emma mel and joe ) - MySpace Video

l_c3755f911c77fa254b98616ba7ed875c.jpg

Ring Pop Proposal

From another photo album:

l_8f883fc564374958a94af217143cc7b4.jpg

Note the writing on the t-shirt...

Hey guys I am back and rested been a rough few days with getting the kid and wifey home and I needed some rest.

But anyway can someone tell me what the **** a ring pop wife is because I am old and have no clue wtf that is.

Hey guys I am back and rested been a rough few days with getting the kid and wifey home and I needed some rest.

But anyway can someone tell me what the **** a ring pop wife is because I am old and have no clue wtf that is.
Ring Pop *advertiser censored*.....See the ring pop in the picture? It is candy that looks like a baby's passie.
How old do you think he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members