VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling about this case....in the pit of my stomach! I so hope I'm wrong...

Not trying to be a negative nancy but there are literally hundreds more missing females that should be on that map. These are only the ones picked up by MSM due to being 'pretty young white girls' and therefore driving their ratings.

The phone going silent shortly after 1:20 am when the text was sent was odd. I just don't think the battery happened to go dead at that time. If LE can find that the text was immediately before the last ping... then we have an abduction in my view. If they can get her general direction (what street she was on and in what direction) THEN the ping stops several minutes later, then they can maybe find a body. This is a head scratcher... but I know that LE probably knows a lot more than me... especially with the FBI coming in with the tools they have to triangulate to find where she was when her phone went silent.

Yes, but some are thought to be unrelated to a serial killer.. .for example the Hodges girl in Rocky Mount appears to be family related but still no body or enough evidence to arrest anyone.

Welcome aboard!! :)

Hello. I've just joined. I wish a forum like this didn't have to exist, but I am glad that it does. You do a good job sharing info. in a responsible manner.

A thought I had about this:

Some people speculated that the final text from Hannah was odd. If the text were written by someone other than Hannah, that person might have been trying to draw attention to himself. Specifically, I'm thinking of the disappearance of another young woman in that general vicinity a few years ago almost to the day. Perhaps it could be the perpetrator of that crime who wrote the message, giving a gruesome reminder of past actions near that location and an in-your-face to LE.

But it could be, too, that she didn't know where the party was, not that she didn't know the area ...

Not trying to be a negative nancy but there are literally hundreds more missing females that should be on that map. These are only the ones picked up by MSM due to being 'pretty young white girls' and therefore driving their ratings.

How many more do you know of that are along that main corridor? I immediately thought of the Phylicia Barnes case (Baltimore), but see that an arrest was made, and was as I thought, sisters boyfriend.

Question: Did Randy Taylor confess? Do we know how he and Alexis met???

Astradixx,
Can you lay it all out for us....that is, the timeline and locations. I thought she was last seen heading east.

OFF TOPIC BUT KIND OF RELATED: Except for Alexis - she was a pretty, young black female. HOWEVER - I didn't know they ruled it a murder as they don't have a body, nor do they have a confession. I guess they just have evidence pointing to that.. I honestly still don't think RAT murdered her. *ducks*

back to topic: I'll be damned if there isn't a serial predator in C'ville.

UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports police say #HannahGraham walked in front of McGrady's for several minutes before heading east.
UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports police also say #HannahGraham was in same clothes as earlier in the night when spotted in McGrady's video.

UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff #HannahGraham may have briefly talked to a person outside bar. Police don't think it's significant.

How many more do you know of that are along that main corridor? I immediately thought of the Phylicia Barnes case (Baltimore), but see that an arrest was made, and was as I thought, sisters boyfriend.

Question: Did Randy Taylor confess? Do we know how he and Alexis met???

Randy never confessed to police or in court. But she is not white. Also, you can add Sage Smith (Transgender black teen) to the map.

I have a very bad feeling about this.Wandering around all these streets drunk and early in the morning.Not to be heard from since last text.

Astradixx,
Can you lay it all out for us....that is, the timeline and locations. I thought she was last seen heading east.

I should've prefaced that by saying that little blue dotted path was just me getting walking directions for the area - it has been said in MSM/News that she was last seen heading east on Preston.

Here is where I would look.. but just a wild guess... the terraine is steeper than in looks back behind the pool in the wooded area.

pool2.JPG

Attachments

• pool2.JPG
    pool2.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 415
OFF TOPIC BUT KIND OF RELATED: Except for Alexis - she was a pretty, young black female. HOWEVER - I didn't know they ruled it a murder as they don't have a body, nor do they have a confession. I guess they just have evidence pointing to that.. I honestly still don't think RAT murdered her. *ducks*

back to topic: I'll be damned if there isn't a serial predator in C'ville.

The evidence against him is sketchy. There must have been a reason to hone in on him. Was she seen talking to him? False eyelashes, hair and a bloody tee shirt ... c'mon, give me more than that. I confess that I didn't follow the case, I can't be everywhere. ;)

More on her case here:
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23086283/timeline-the-search-for-alexis-murphy

I won't be shocked if she simply fell down and never got up, to be honest. It certainly happens to enough male college students after a night of heavy drinking. They usually seem to end up in water, but could also be in a field, vacant building, etc...jmo

After reading that, I can't help but wonder, could he be UVa faculty or staff? Where the first assault happened in Fairfax is just up the street from George Mason University!

And yes, I realize, conclusions I am jumping to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs