VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard about this missing student, who is from our neighborhood. At a local deli at lunch today, I heard some people talking and joined the conversation. Evidently, the family had moved here where their kids went to elementary, middle, and high school, then the parents moved back to England.

I don't know the family but they are in my thoughts at this time - they lived a few streets over. It always hits home when it's someone close by or something. I hope they find her, but as time ticks by, it doesn't sounds good. I can't imagine what her parents are going through.

Have they done any kind of flyer blitz within a mile or two radius? Sounds like it might be helpful to really hammer those areas seeing as how clearly she was farther than the original intersection where everything has been focused.

Do any of you sleuthers have a map of all the more recent Virginia disappearances? I'm interested in taking a closer look at this SK theory.

If you look in the Alexis Murphy forum there was alot of work done during that time.

She could be injured somewhere? What is the terrain like in that area or the area she would have been walking around in?

What's really scary is that there is/was at least three killers preying among young girls in that area.. Alexis Murphy's killer who thankfully is in jail for that crime, Morgan harringtons killer who is apparently African American, and the rt 29 killer who that still have never caught/identified.

With all the students at all of the many colleges in Virginia, statistically UVA is a cluster of bad things. Think of it, George Mason has 28,000.... Virginia Tech has 25,000, James Madison has 18,000 students... and UVA has 21,000 students. Not to mention the other 10 decent sized colleges in Virginia, wouldn't you think statistically these all wouldn't be happening at the University of Virginia?

As for her being described as thin, I think the poster who said that was likely done to make people realize how tall she is is correct, her weight makes her seem more curvy than she is because some people don't picture height/weight ratios well.

I think they meant she was what we called in school "lanky" tall and thin and lots of limb. The debate over the color of her shirt may just be male officers (no offense guys) trying to describe a color. (Obviously, there are exceptions, but generally speaking, average men describe colors in terms of an 8 pack or 16 pack of crayons, where as average women tend to be more towards a 64 pack of crayons.)

To me, the shirt looks like it could be called "metallic grey" "metallic gunmetal grey" "steel grey" etc. The mesh part looks black. I don't agree that she looks self-conscious in the outfit, I think the picture just happened to catch her hand in front of her stomach. The outfit fits her perfectly and she carries herself like she's completely comfortable in it from the pictures I've seen. She's also wearing very comfortable looking sneakers, which makes me think she wasn't trying to impress someone by dressing sexy. In the picture of her back, you can see another girl down the hallway in a cute little short dress. To me, the outfit seems like nothing more than a college girl going to a party on a warm night just like the girl down the hallway.

What's really scary is that there is/was at least three killers preying among young girls in that area.. Alexis Murphy's killer who thankfully is in jail for that crime, Morgan harringtons killer who is apparently African American, and the rt 29 killer who that still have never caught/identified.

Who, or what is RAT, referred to often in threads about the Virginia SK?

Rte or Rt is Route 29 Killer like a highway number and route...is my guess

During the Alexis Murphy case we sleuthed and RAT couldnt be the RT 29 killer because he was in jail during the time Alicia Showalter Reynolds went missing etc

Can someone clarify something for me? Am I understanding that if she was headed EAST when she left the pub, that is in the OPPOSITE direction of her apartment?

I am losing hope that they will find her in the area being searched. It is such a relatively small area. Not that I want a body to be found, but if she is deceased... it would be much more comforting (if any) to know your child fell into a culvert, pool or something of that nature... as oposed to being abducted and unspeakable things happening to them. The longer this goes, the more it looks like an abduction. Unless, she managed to walk for another 30-45 minutes and go completely out of the search area (like along the railroad tracks to the east). Where is she??????

Yes heading east..her apartment was apparently to the west. Heading east on Grady? towards Preston. (This is where that Irish Pub is that she is seen intoxicated outside after midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member