VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"NBC29 ‏@NBC29 11m
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff #HannahGraham headed east on Grady Ave toward Preston Ave. Time stamp on tape was 12:46 AM."

" NBC29 ‏@NBC29 12m
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff #HannahGraham was alone on the McGrady tape, appeared intoxicated, without visible injuries, heading east."

- - - - -> if both of these statements about "heading east" are correct, she was probably heading to the Downtown Mall (which is where another tipster said she saw her between 12:30am - 2am Saturday morning). Her apartment and the earlier-referenced party were in the other direction (West).

If heading East from McGrady's, there is not much else until you get to the downtown mall, but there are two fairly busy streets, she would have probably been on.

yeah... Hannah's last text was 'I'm lost' though so you'd think she'd have incentive to use someone else's phone or something to get in touch

LOL. I can tell you right now, if I lost my phone or locked it in the house, I have no idea how to get a hold of anyone. We no longer remember phone numbers, they are all programed into our phones. So ... I have no idea how I would let anyone know I was safe. I guess, go to a library and use the computer if they are on Facebook (which I'm not). Everyone would think I was dead. ;)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cellphone-...inia-students-disappearance/story?id=25532328

This article states that her parents arrived from England, so they must still live there.

That article is very poorly written. The video that goes with the article said that her parents live in the DC area. The newscaster said that her parents are campus. The video has quite a few details about the timeline, but the article either leaves them out or misquotes them.

As for her getting lost. The video says she was at a pizza place at around 11 pm. Her and another student went to a party after that. She left the party alone at around 12:15. She told the boy she was with that she was going home, but texted other friends saying she was going to another party.

IMO: As for the "I'm lost" text...it might be that she was given directions to the second party and didn't know how to get there. If her friends said the party is at XXXX and she responded with something like on my way, but realized she didn't actually know how to get to XXXX, she might have said "I'm lost". This would be I'm lost as in "I don't know how to get to where I'm trying to go", vs. I am lost because I "don't know where I am".

LOL. I can tell you right now, if I lost my phone or locked it in the house, I have no idea how to get a hold of anyone. We no longer remember phone numbers, they are all programed into our phones. So ... I have no idea how I would let anyone know I was safe. I guess, go to a library and use the computer if they are on Facebook (which I'm not). Everyone would think I was dead. ;)

yeah, Hannah has twitter and facebook though... + was a very active user on both

There is a big swimming pool just north of the new search area... between grady& rugby and Booker T Washington park just a few blocks away. I did a google image search and the pool has an 7 foot chained link fence around it (without barbed wire).

With the phone going out and with her perhaps leaving that bar at Grady & Rugby jsut 2 blocks away, and with the swimming pool probably partially covered by closed for the season, I would look there if they haven't already.

I'd post an image of it but I don't technically how to do that here.

WASHINGTON PARK POOL

Well if this is the case of a group(cult) in the area, which I think it is. This is a game. As you play you learn your mistakes. tossing the phone and all that in the open is not smart. We can omit that part above because that my personal perspective.

My concern here is. If she called a friend and said I'm lost. Why didn't she ask that friend to pick her up or that friend to meet her there.?? or further it by saying give me directions

Was she in her car or walking? Its not hard to track a car in C-Ville given all the camera's and lights in the area she is in.

That article is very poorly written. The video that goes with the article said that her parents live in the DC area. The newscaster said that her parents are campus. The video has quite a few details about the timeline, but the article either leaves them out or misquotes them.

As for her getting lost. The video says she was at a pizza place at around 11 pm. Her and another student went to a party after that. She left the party alone at around 12:15. She told the boy she was with that she was going home, but texted other friends saying she was going to another party.

IMO: As for the "I'm lost" text...it might be that she was given directions to the second party and didn't know how to get there. If her friends said the party is at XXXX and she responded with something like on my way, but realized she didn't actually know how to get to XXXX, she might have said "I'm lost". This would be I'm lost as in "I don't know how to get to where I'm trying to go", vs. I am lost because I "don't know where I am".

ohhh she was with a guy :/

pool.JPGIf she was truly seen along at the pub, that is right a Grady & Preston streets.. which is the direction EAST she was heading.

BBM. Did you mean to say that she locked them in her apartment? And yes, that is a scary scenario. Glad she was ok!

Yeah - my bad - she locked them inside the apartment. Oooh I was so mad at her!!

The "I'm lost" text.. was it sent to a friend who was attending the other party?

There's a HUGE abandoned hospital in C'Ville. Wonder if they've searched there?

Do any of you sleuthers have a map of all the more recent Virginia disappearances? I'm interested in taking a closer look at this SK theory.

Ok. I hesitated about posting this because it seems far fetched to be related but someone mentioned the Alicia Reynolds case and the possibility of a serial predator, so here goes. Two years ago, I was heading through Virginia on I-81 southbound and had a run in with another driver.

I was followed by a man in another car who repeatedly passed me and gestured at me. My car is kind of distinct so I thought at first maybe that's what it was about because I often had random drivers smile, wave and at rest areas inquire about it. But this guy did more than that. I'd pass him, he'd pass me and gesture weirdly at me. This went on for maybe 40 or so miles, long enough that I called someone and gave them the license plate number of the car and told them what was going on, just in case.

I should add, I am not a timid woman. I frequently drive long distances alone. I have never called someone with a plate number before and have never done it since. I'm pretty sure the car got off I-81 at the exit in Harrisonburg, around James Madison University. JMU is only about 50 miles from Charlottesville. And Harrisonburg is about 20 miles north of the exit for I-64 which heads right to Charlottesville.

I'm not positive where he got off the highway, frankly, after he passed me the 4th or 5th time, I confess I may have exceeded the speed limit (and by may have, I mean I did, I was sufficiently spooked that I figured if a cop pulled me over for speeding, it would be worth it because then I would be with a cop.)

There was something very off about the man I had the encounter with. I believe the websleuths lingo would be "My hinkymeter was going off like crazy."

I'm going to be more careful driving through Virginia from now on, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip