VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know Hannah was traveling east, I'd like to know more about the witness who thinks she may have sighted Hannah at the mall. Her outfit was pretty distinct as is her body type, so perhaps the sighting is true. I would guess LE are checking out CCTV from the mall (or have already) to verify if she was there or not-- you'd think in a mall-type area she would have been caught on camera if she was there.

ETA: I can't read!

It does not sound good that she was wandering the absolute wrong direction, and police said visibly intoxicated and injured on the last CCTV footage they have found of her. Sounds to me like she must have been very incapacitated.

Again, I hate to be repetitive but I am reminded of Lauren... following her non-sensical path via CCTV footage, watching her grow more incapacitated and become injured.. it's terrifying.

Now that we know Hannah was traveling east, I'd like to know more about the witness who thinks she may have sighted Hannah at the mall. Her outfit was pretty distinct as is her body type, so perhaps the sighting is true. If so, was she injured and incapacitated like LE says they saw on camera? I would guess LE are checking out CCTV from the mall (or have already) to verify if she was there or not-- you'd think in a mall-type area she would have been caught on camera if she was there.

Injured? what kind of injury?

It does not sound good that she was wandering the absolute wrong direction, and police said visibly intoxicated and injured on the last CCTV footage they have found of her. Sounds to me like she must have been very incapacitated.

Again, I hate to be repetitive but I am reminded of Lauren... following her non-sensical path via CCTV footage, watching her grow more incapacitated and become injured.. it's terrifying.

Now that we know Hannah was traveling east, I'd like to know more about the witness who thinks she may have sighted Hannah at the mall. Her outfit was pretty distinct as is her body type, so perhaps the sighting is true. If so, was she injured and incapacitated like LE says they saw on camera? I would guess LE are checking out CCTV from the mall (or have already) to verify if she was there or not-- you'd think in a mall-type area she would have been caught on camera if she was there.

Injured? what kind of injury?

I may be incorrect, but I thought the CCTV footage of her a Mcgrady's showed her uninjured.

Also . . . . regarding any CCTV footage from the "mall". The Downtown Mall is not a mall in the typical sense. It is not an enclosed indoor structure. It is just a bunch of stores, eateries, etc. on a walking street (no vehicles except at the cross-roads). I doubt there are CCTVs except for those owned by individual stores along the street. Hopefully one of them will show womething.

OMG that 2005 attack happened near the Giant I always go to! D: thank god I'm only out here in ffx city during work hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me this is not true.reporter Katie Love saying Reports of Westboro Baptist Church on #UVA's campus. Some say group is protesting Hannah Graham's disappearance What the heck is wrong with these stupid people?

Getting national coverage on Fox News:clap:

Yes. Partly because it is the sensationalism of "YOUR CHILD MIGHT DIE THEIR FIRST MONTH AT COLLEGE" story. Partly because she is a pretty white girl. But I HOPE the main reason is the Harrington's getting the word out there. They helped a lot with Alexis Murphy too.

I may be incorrect, but I thought the CCTV footage of her a Mcgrady's showed her uninjured.

Also . . . . regarding any CCTV footage from the "mall". The Downtown Mall is not a mall in the typical sense. It is not an enclosed indoor structure. It is just a bunch of stores, eateries, etc. on a walking street (no vehicles except at the cross-roads). I doubt there are CCTVs except for those owned by individual stores along the street. Hopefully one of them will show womething.

You are right I read the below quote too fast while trying to catch up on the thread

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 8m
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff #HannahGraham was alone on the McGrady tape, appeared intoxicated, without visible injuries, heading east.

I will try to edit my post!

Also, yes I understand it is an 'outdoor mall'... basically a group of shops and businesses. I still think there should be exterior cam footage available from these establishments, but maybe not.

Not trying to be a negative nancy but there are literally hundreds more missing females that should be on that map. These are only the ones picked up by MSM due to being 'pretty young white girls' and therefore driving their ratings.

Alexis was black and Sage was black and transgender. I honestly don't think "Help save the next girl" are fixated on race. They are linking cases that have been reported in the area.

There was a mountain of evidence on RAT killing Alexis: profuse amounts of her blood on a T shift stuffed under his couch, her fingernails torn off in his bedroom floor, her cell phone found within throwing distance of his place, him seen on video following her in his car. just no body. but enough blood to presume she was deceased.

Yes - plus, I'd have to go looking to find a link on this, but I seem to remember that there was a large spot on the camper wall that appeared to be blood (lit up under a luminol search or something). And of course RAT claimed his innocence but offered to tell LE where to find her body in exchange for a lighter sentence. I believe the jury made the right call in this case.

Please tell me this is not true.reporter Katie Love saying Reports of Westboro Baptist Church on #UVA's campus. Some say group is protesting Hannah Graham's disappearance What the heck is wrong with these stupid people?

How do you protest someone's disappearance?
*snort*

What do you make of Morgan's tee shirt being found away from her other belongings, and quite a bit of time after her disappearance? Why on top of the bushes?

I think someone placed it there on purpose. Planted,maybe even to direct the search in another direction

Searchers are now shifting direction for a third time.Downtown Charlottesville.From reporter on Twitter.Tips must be rolling in or more infro from camera's

Searchers are now shifting direction for a third time.Downtown Charlottesville.From reporter on Twitter.Tips must be rolling in or more infro from camera's

I hope some frat doesn't have her stuffed in a closet.

Disclaimer, the guy I dated there was in a frat. The Greek life there is huge.

I feel like this involves a college aged person. Maybe because I think it's less scary to think that way than to think serial killer.

Then my mind goes way left as to what her parents do and could it have been ISIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie