VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I hesitated about posting this because it seems far fetched to be related but someone mentioned the Alicia Reynolds case and the possibility of a serial predator, so here goes. Two years ago, I was heading through Virginia on I-81 southbound and had a run in with another driver.

I was followed by a man in another car who repeatedly passed me and gestured at me. My car is kind of distinct so I thought at first maybe that's what it was about because I often had random drivers smile, wave and at rest areas inquire about it. But this guy did more than that. I'd pass him, he'd pass me and gesture weirdly at me. This went on for maybe 40 or so miles, long enough that I called someone and gave them the license plate number of the car and told them what was going on, just in case.

I should add, I am not a timid woman. I frequently drive long distances alone. I have never called someone with a plate number before and have never done it since. I'm pretty sure the car got off I-81 at the exit in Harrisonburg, around James Madison University. JMU is only about 50 miles from Charlottesville. And Harrisonburg is about 20 miles north of the exit for I-64 which heads right to Charlottesville.

I'm not positive where he got off the highway, frankly, after he passed me the 4th or 5th time, I confess I may have exceeded the speed limit (and by may have, I mean I did, I was sufficiently spooked that I figured if a cop pulled me over for speeding, it would be worth it because then I would be with a cop.)

There was something very off about the man I had the encounter with. I believe the websleuths lingo would be "My hinkymeter was going off like crazy."

I'm going to be more careful driving through Virginia from now on, I suspect.
I had the same thing happen to me, at night, on I85 somewhere South of Petersburg and after stopping the last rest stop between Raliegh Durham and Petersburg, VA.

The guy drove a souped up black corvette with lots of chrome, my young female passenger and myself were very scared and we also took the license plate. The guy had been idoling in his car when we stopped at the high tech and well lit rest stop. He left right after we pulled back onto the Interstate. When we were in the middle of nowhere he started what you described. We kept going, too.

well I wouldn't say that. one girl was raped by a group of guys.. I think renoylds. Some of that dna found didn't match up anybody but 1 guy who was said to be a Black American. Which I think is far fetched just to have one dna found and not the others with the criminal record rap sheets of other two that were caught..

The thing is 2 of the guys were in Seattle at the same exact time.. then in Virginia at the same exact place. Then killing started in 2 direction on near va beach and on rt 29 area. I think maybe further out as well.. The kicker is Seattle to me, a lot serial killers cults are born there.. one was caught he is dead today, then randy taylor is in jail but that leaves 2-3 other guys. This my theory which don't make it 100% fact. I have read about that type of truck in so missing cases, the majority the person not found... Its not even funny. No doubt in my ind something is going on. The young girl here in this picture look like Morgan Harrington some what jmo. just slimmer.

Me personally I think Le should do a back ground check ,if it one things these guys do well is cars. Rat and other guy was good in cars. I suspect the black american guy an other 2 guys are good in cars in as well. My theory..

Me personally I thin Le should do a back ground check if it one things these guys do well is cars. Rat and other guy was good in cars. I suspect the black american guy an other 2 guys to good in cars in as well. My theory..

I agree with you about Seattle. All of PNW, actually.

Can you explain what you mean by "good in cars"? As in, mechanics?

I agree with you about Seattle. All of PNW, actually.

Can you explain what you mean by "good in cars"? As in, mechanics?

The one guy was caught and died in jail was good at fixing engines of a vast amount of differ cars. Randy Taylor was good with interior cleaning interior detailing, also towing. I think its a car club or serial cult that use cars interest as a front. I feel all of the have differ car speacialty. These would explain the killing methods and vast range of hiding places.. From what I understand its kid napped on the right an found on the left. In small kidnapped on west and found killed on the east.. This is my theory on this cult group/ I actually think one is good in wooded areas and area terrain.

This is my opinion. not to be off topic or scary

There is a sex offender that lives at the corner she was last seen on camera. Look it up in the Virginia Sex Offender Registry, very interesting. Dont want to openly accuse anyone of something this bad, so everyone can go look for themselves.

well. I think he did murder her. I also think he murdered a great number of young girls before that I think all those phones are his victim phone. He threw AM phone because she locked it, and it could not be used. Yes he confessed .. he tried to get deal to get less time to tell where her body was.

That was his confession. IMo

It was welled planned, Well thought out..almost look like bragging right to show some one up or just to show..

@ Just k ,Maybe its a stomping ground colleges theme, they have a lot of women. a lot wild and young. The sad thing about those 3 college named , all have no weapon policy not even pepper spray is allowed. which play a big role in a brazen attack.

Wow, so they're saying she wasn't in the area of 14th and Wertland at all when she texted that. So either she was mistaken or... I realize LE said it could be an autocorrect error... also she was intoxicated, so any number of things could have been typed. But now I think there's a bigger chance that last text could have been sent by someone else.

If someone else sent that text, and they made up the location, doesn't it seem odd that they picked exactly where she was that night? She wasn't taken from there (which would explain how someone would know) because she was alone when she was in front of the pub. Very strange...

Hopefully the person she briefly talked to outside the pub will come forward. She may have been asking for directions, or given some indication to her current situation.

Sounds like there were people out everywhere. I would think a lot of people saw her that night. Hopefully the police have talked to some of them.

JVM=Jane Velez Mitchell Talk Show Host on HLN

Not sure why I am torturing myself listening to these 4 cackling hens and the one rooster.

:laughing: I will think of that any time I see JVM (or NG) and her panelists! Ha ha.

I'm among the group that was watching and just had to turn it off. I am glad her face is out there and I hope that enough others saw it flipping through that maybe it'll help.

Did I miss if she mentioned the similarities with Lauren S? I hope her parents are able to piggyback off this to perhaps get it back in the media in their area, especially.

And I hope that more people start talking about the issues of college kids going missing while leaving somewhere intoxicated and while alone. We can't keep having more of these when it's something so preventable in so many cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025