VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems extremely disoriented in the video...very stumbly too. How upsetting. :(

Wow she is trucking it during the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · 17s
Cville Chief: Hannah Graham seen on another security camera near the Downtown Mall headed S. On 2nd street.

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · now
Chief Reading statement from Hannah's parents: "Hannah is beyond precious to us... We fear foul play."

So far my gut feeling has been that Hanna's
disappearance was caused by an accident but listening to the presser and the LE reading the family's statement has changed my mind. The beginning has the parents saying they fear foul play and why would they go to that unless they have heard something or know something from investigators that makes them believe it. Normally, family and friends hold on to hope of finding their loved one alive. Gives me cold chills that they're going straight to foul play. Oh I so hope I'm wrong. Praying/

She seems extremely disoriented in the video...very stumbly too. How upsetting. :(

Yeah I was going to say she seems genuinely lost. Not even hesitant about "oh should I go in?" But like "okay. I can get back to where I came, I swear."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

The cop is chewing people out (very politely) for victim blaming about her drinking and attacking her character. I <3 this guy.

Such a different way of approaching things that in so many cases. I'm glad they are being so open. You never know who will have information that helps.

Sad that she texted friends to say she was lost, and no one seems to have followed up to help her or check on her.

Showing video now. It always makes me feel so creepy knowing the person disappears shortly after!

So strange...she goes past the entrance of McGrady's...then comes back into view....goes to the front entrance, walks across the front "porch" of it (seemingly without stopping given how quickly she makes it back down the far set of steps off the "porch") then walks back the direction she came from. It didn't appear she even had time to TRY to get in the pub. Like she was just walking past the front door.

I wonder why she walked around the pub and headed back the way she came? Was she lost? Was she going to meet someone there, didn't see them so kept going? She did not go inside......
This police chief is super!

Showing video now. It always makes me feel so creepy knowing the person disappears shortly after!

So strange...she goes past the entrance of McGrady's...then comes back into view....goes to the front entrance, walks across the front "porch" of it (seemingly without stopping given how quickly she makes it back down the far set of steps off the "porch") then walks back the direction she came from. It didn't appear she even had time to TRY to get in the pub. Like she was just walking past the front door.

Yeah, she didn't appear to stop. Not sure why she took that path.

I wonder why she walked around the pub and headed back the way she came? Was she lost? Was she going to meet someone there, didn't see them so kept going? She did not go inside......
This police chief is super!

I wish we knew. And agree!

Wow.

The cop is chewing people out (very politely) for victim blaming about her drinking and attacking her character. I <3 this guy.

He is a prime example of how to this.

Woooo he is P*SSED about not hearing more from people who may have seen her.

Yeah, she didn't appear to stop. Not sure why she took that path.

I'm wondering if she knew a bouncer or something, either as a friend or maybe the person at the door has a reputation for being hard on IDing.

Wow! He's frustrated! You go Chief!
"Pick up the phone and call!" if anyone saw her that night.

My darn internet went out and I missed the rest of the presser after they finished showing the videos.

I will say... I think Charlottesville PD is doing a great job of disseminating information to the public promptly and 'helping' the media to keep interest in the case-- i.e. providing them copies of statement from parents, providing flash drives of all the footage relevant, encouraging them to spread the case information as well as the plea for more potential witness accounts.

search is expanding from UVA SW up railroad tracks toward wild wings (??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95