VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · 1m
Police say the farmland where the body of Morgan Harrington was found has been checked for Hannah Graham, nothing found.

She had interaction with doorman at mcGradys, but have not interviewed him.

Why not? Lecturing people to pick up the phone, yet haven't interviewed someone who last spoke to her? Really

Watching the press conference... tears are streaming down my face.

Guys. Look at that top photo closely. Is that a man standing in the top right??? I see a face ... and legs!

There are a number of people in that footage. It looks like it's the smoking area of the bar and that may be the "bouncer" for that section since it has open access to the outside.

Outside of the fenced in area? I see something that looks like legs too - but it could be the door guy for the patio area.

It totally looks like a guy to me, an entire body. Maybe just a witness as she passed by, I can't tell if there are more people ... is that a fenced area?

Perhaps, but it seems to me she would have said "I think I'm near..."
It just seems off to me.

My understanding was that she was not in the area that the text said she was.... perhaps because she was that lost?

Why not? Lecturing people to pick up the phone, yet haven't interviewed someone who last spoke to her? Really

He said (not in these exact words), they are working on it, but have been overwhelmed with things to follow up on. That was my take on it, anyway.

There are a number of people in that footage. It looks like it's the smoking area of the bar and that may be the "bouncer" for that section since it has open access to the outside.

That's what I wondered, thank you! ;)

They made it very clear that they would like to speak with him, but for some reason, have not been able to. I don't know why, but they made it EXTREMELY clear they want to. Not because he is a person of interest, but they want to know what that interaction was.

It totally looks like a guy to me, an entire body. Maybe just a witness as she passed by, I can't tell if there are more people ... is that a fenced area?

That is the outdoor area of the pub. There were multiple there. The video in the presser showed her circling around the pub, not going inside, and then back the way she came from.

I wonder if she asked the bouncer if she could use the bathroom.

It's very possible she did get a ride from the bar. Someone posed as security or a taxi driver may have picked her up. There have been a number of cases in this area of a predator posing as a taxi driver. Some reported to police and some not.

She was seen in later surveillance footage though, and then again by a witness at the Downtown mall.

Sad that she texted friends to say she was lost, and no one seems to have followed up to help her or check on her.

It has been said that she was very familiar with the area in which she said she was lost. IMO that is like if I texted my husband and told him I was lost 3 blocks from our home. He would either think I was kidding or that I was going nuts.

Did Hannah drive? Driving helps people get more familiar with an area rather than if they are a passenger or walking most of the time. So, I also wonder if she was trying to use her gps on her phone to get somewhere while walking. I tried that once while I was lost in Miami on vacation. It was a mess because it does not work correctly when you are walking. It constantly changed directions and said I was going north when I was going south.

While watching the video at the pub it seems like she stopped to look in the outdoor seating area as if she was looking for someone. Then she went around and exited and again stopped and seemed to be looking inside the fence.

Looks like a man to me. But there were many people inside that fenced area as well.

I read this article about how her text message was "wrong." That is really weird. Does anyone think that someone could have forced her to send that message to send LE off track?

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/17/police-now-think-hannah-grahams-last-text-listed-incorrect-location/

Right on! I see so many similarities to Morgan Harrington's case....MH shirt was found 14 min walking distance from where Hannah's last text came from. And, Morgan wasn't found anywhere near her shirt. It sure tied up LE, and postponed finding her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95