VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chief didn't get sense of fear from text(s)

also - they exchanged texts about where they would meet up at a later time

They HAVE searched where Morgan Harrington's remains were found.

Some texts did discuss where she might meet up with friends at a later time. (no specifics given by Police Chief)

3 roommates each with separate room - could explained why no one noticed she was gone

Why no one got worried when she didn't "meet up" later is beyond me.

She had interaction with doorman at mcGradys, but have not interviewed him.

She had contact with the person working the door at O'Grady's. They are in the process of contacting this person. There is no suggestion of anything other than wanting to discuss the interaction with Hannah.

I say someone drugged her, as I said before my daughter was wandering around in a very familiar neighborhood and had no idea where she was, very disoriented, couldn't find her car, etc. etc. etc. When we went to police they said that drugging girls in this particular bar happened on several occasions. I think that's what happened to her, so everyone should just not judge her for drinking too much, etc. etc. etc. Maybe this was out of her control.

Per PC:

They have not yet spoken to door man at Pub, but that is the only person she "may" have had any contact.

My opinion, she didn't have time to based on the video. We'll see.

ETA: I see other posters heard they did actually have contact.

Anyone have any thoughts on the gas station video?

It is EXTREMELY evident that this police chief is taking this case personally, and by that I mean, he is ON it!!!

Her friend, Sophia Lamrissi-Garcia, who was partying with Hannah at one of her sorority events, told the station she had considered getting a cab home, but decided she would walk instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...appear-without-contacting-family-friends.html

Wording is some what confusing, but could this little "trip" around town have something to do with pledging?

It's very possible she did get a ride from the bar. Someone posed as security or a taxi driver may have picked her up. There have been a number of cases in this area of a predator posing as a taxi driver. Some reported to police and some not.

Guys. Look at that top photo closely. Is that a man standing in the top right??? I see legs!

Outside of the fenced in area? I see something that looks like legs too - but it could be the door guy for the patio area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur