VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It totally looks like a guy to me, an entire body. Maybe just a witness as she passed by, I can't tell if there are more people ... is that a fenced area?

This video clip was just on the press conference it was outside of the pub and there were numerous people there. It's the patio at the pub.

Did MH parents say anything? Were they there representing Hannahs' family?

Coy Barefoot ‏@coybarefoot 50s
#BREAKING #HannahGraham appears on multiple surveillance videos on downtown mall before she disappeared- and a source tells me (cont'd)
#BREAKING that she is clearly visible on those videos. walking with another as-yet-un ID'd female. #HoosGotYourBack #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/coybarefoot/status/512340453107462144

Yes, that is the deck of McGrady's pub. There were people out there.

So this is the photo of her as she was approaching the bar, not the one where she was seen running? I was confused about which one it is ...

Why not? Lecturing people to pick up the phone, yet haven't interviewed someone who last spoke to her? Really

They have to ID and actually locate that person; I'm sure they've been trying.

Also, ash she is leaving the pub a man inside the seating area stands up and appears to exit as well. He is wearing a white t-shirt. The timing was very suspicious to me.

That anchorman made a huge mistake. Chief Longo said that they had searched the train tracks by Wild Wings Cafe NOT that they had video of her there! Another case of spreading misinformation.

Hmmm...about the sorority party...
Good point... Maybe an initiation map of sorts? (Ie...she had to drink so many specific drinks ..and then try to gain entrance into certain bars? )..
Most likely not.. But still, worth looking into...

Prayers of strength to her family and friends...

So this is the photo of her as she was approaching the bar, not the one where she was seen running? I was confused about which one it is ...

That's correct. She was NOT running in this video. This is the one where she approaches McGrady's.

Did MH parents say anything? Were they there representing Hannahs' family?

Yes, they were there. Chief read a statement from them. I posted it on here as he was reading it. It's a few posts back. Sorry, don't know the #. It was a general thank you for the tips and support, keep calling if you know anything, they DO suspect foul play.

Coy Barefoot ‏@coybarefoot 50s
#BREAKING #HannahGraham appears on multiple surveillance videos on downtown mall before she disappeared- and a source tells me (cont'd)
#BREAKING that she is clearly visible on those videos. walking with another as-yet-un ID'd female. #HoosGotYourBack #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/coybarefoot/status/512340453107462144

They saw her walking with another female?

Why not? Lecturing people to pick up the phone, yet haven't interviewed someone who last spoke to her? Really

To be fair, they can't force the guy to talk to them. The Chief was not aware whether the bouncer had called police back after they reached out to him. The cops can try and contact him, but only he can decide if he wants to cooperate. He may have been out of town for the past few days, working another job, etc. We don't know the reason the interview hasn't yet taken place but the implication I read in your post is that the Chief is being derelict in his duties, and I don't think that's a reasonable conclusion to draw.

Has anyone seen any mention of Hannah being a casual smoker? (and by that I really kind of mean "bums a cigarette when she's been drinking" kind of smoker)

She walks up to the fence of the patio of the bar and leaves rather quickly, like maybe she asked to bum a smoke or a lighter.

They have to ID and actually locate that person; I'm sure they've been trying.

Why would it be difficult to locate him? Didn't he or doesn't he work there? Maybe it's just not that important since she was seen after being there....

Seen walking with an unidentified female.
And we are only finding out about this now, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes