VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the FBI is getting the info off of her phone and is possibly leading to search areas.

jmo

I think someone placed it there on purpose. Planted,maybe even to direct the search in another direction

I always thought that Morgan's t-shirt was planted as a big *advertiser censored** you to the LE. As if her murderer was mocking the police.

I always thought that Morgan's t-shirt was planted as a big *advertiser censored** you to the LE. As if her murderer was mocking the police.

Yeah, that's what I thought too

Ch. 29 news
"The search shifted Tuesday due to surveillance footage that showed Graham in front of McGrady's Irish Pub the night she was last seen. Search teams continued to look in the area of 14th and Wertland streets, but also moved east along Preston Avenue, near McGrady's. At one point Tuesday morning, police cordoned off and searched the area of Roosevelt Brown Boulevard and King Street, near UVA Medical Center. Several of the search teams intend to continue through the night."

Then my mind goes way left as to what her parents do and could it have been ISIS?

Respectfully snipped.

I don't think we're quite there yet. I doubt her parents were anything intelligence, diplomat or security related based on the fact that they were in one place for so long. Those three areas of government jobs tend, from what I've read, to move people around every few years because familiarity breeds corruption.

We don't know that they work for the UK government, it could just as easily be something like a bank or other international corporation. Even if they do work for the UK, the odds of ISIS locating their drunk daughter on a random Friday evening are pretty slim. In my opinion, there are just easier and more high profile targets than a random British kid who grew up in the US.

I like the way you think, though, it is good to keep an eye out for zebras even while feeding the horses

Here's a link that talks about UK diplomatic posts being 6months-4 years in duration.
http://www.wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/articles/advice/get-paid-to-travel---become-a-diplomat?page=all

Can I just say that I know some of you are following the Christina Morris case as well but see how quick they put out information here? They are on top of it. They are giving information to the public like it should be and that's why I believe they are getting tips. Watch how fast they give out even more information. This is why it is important that the public knows. I have faith they will find her either way soon or at least have answers.

Can I just say that I know some of you are following the Christina Morris case as well but see how quick they put out information here? They are on top of it. They are giving information to the public like it should be and that's why I believe they are getting tips. Watch how fast they give out even more information. This is why it is important that the public knows. I have faith they will find her either way soon or at least have answers.

In Christina's case it seems like they just don't have any information at all.

Why am I watching JVM? There is so much bad information being said it's not even funny.

JVM says wearing bad outfit wandering around drunk.

Wonder where the bloodhound lost Hannah's scent? Anything written or mentioned about that?

Ugh I can't stand JVM or NG... and why do they always scream their words in such an abrasive tone??

#findhannah is the hashtag on twitter for anyone looking for tweets relevant to Hannah's disappearance

Respectfully snipped.

I don't think we're quite there yet. I doubt her parents were anything intelligence, diplomat or security related based on the fact that they were in one place for so long. Those three areas of government jobs tend, from what I've read, to move people around every few years because familiarity breeds corruption.

We don't know that they work for the UK government, it could just as easily be something like a bank or other international corporation. Even if they do work for the UK, the odds of ISIS locating their drunk daughter on a random Friday evening are pretty slim. In my opinion, there are just easier and more high profile targets than a random British kid who grew up in the US.

I like the way you think, though, it is good to keep an eye out for zebras even while feeding the horses

Here's a link that talks about UK diplomatic posts being 6months-4 years in duration.
http://www.wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/articles/advice/get-paid-to-travel---become-a-diplomat?page=all

Thank you for a well thought out reply.

It is just how my brain works with these things sometimes.

Someone on the Help Find Hannah Graham Facebook site mentioned train tracks that students cross all the time. Can any of you local folks or alum weigh in on the train situation? How frequently do trains go through? I know from reading about the UVa grad student that disappeared in 1986 that Amtrak goes through Charlottesville, is there other train traffic? Freight trains? Commuter trains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member