VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the Daily Fail has a history of fabricating things, and sources. That is why a lot of places ban them. Which is why a lot of people have said to take them with a grain of salt. Just because she was quoted, doesn't mean she was the actual source, IMO (based on what I know about them).

And there's the great possibility that they lied to her and told her that the police had already named him as a POI.

Wow, all I can think of is this poor guy. I don't believe in my gut he harmed HG. no evidence at all has been released for that yet. But DEFINITELY no evidence has been released to flag this guy as involved in MHs murder or that he is a serial rapist and serial killer. This is sick IMO. Talk about jumping the gun. This guy could be 100% innocent for all we know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am still baffled how LE did not see JM in the video from the start and see that he was a man in dreadlocks. Even I saw this at once and I never see what others see in these blurred clips.

Someone else saw the same thing that I did, though...but, granted, I'm not trained LE. I thought he was a heavyset woman the first time I watched it.

I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast. If you are lost, lordy, you don't run to the Downtown Mall from the gas station where we saw her running. The Downtown Mall is way, way down a hill after the gas station and then up another a hill. In fact, it is not obvious that one is reaching the Downtown Mall when you get to the bottom of Preston as there is a County building and other Office buildings all around. And it is dark, very dark between the gas station and the Downtown Mall. I don't have a list of the time stamps in front of me to break it down. Perhaps I will try to do that for everyone tonight. That will be some work. But I know almost every corner of Preston Ave. She ran past Bodo's, Reid's and the County Building (which was a former High School - Lane). It is not really "lots of open businesses" all the way down to the where she ended up Downtown.

What are you thinking, Amy? Do you think she possibly had a lift closer to the mall?

Does anyone know that he was renewing license? Most of the time, you do not get a new photo taken for renewal here in va. Dmv also issues photo id cards. Maybe he was getting one of those for some reason. Or a replacement for a lost license. It would make sense that when le showed up, they asked everyone in his apartment for id, he had none to show police, and went to dmv to get one.

I wonder if he was applying for an international driver's license? It can be used instead of a passport.

I really wanna stay positive but I have a theory that i'm sure plenty of others have and seems all too plausible.

JM and HG meet up as she is already drunk and having a good night. Not sure how they are acquainted, but there is certainly something more than just completely random meetup - drugs, work, something connects them. From what people have posted, JM is not the smartest and perhaps socially awkward. He sees a chance with HG; probably was friend zoned, but he doesn't understand. He attempts to take advantage and maybe even used roofies or just proceeded to get her further drunk and tried to take advantage. Thats when they leave and he is upset and probably a little drunk himself when HG shuts him down. He gets angry and takes advantage or get violent with her. He may or may not have tried to inflict serious harm to her, but he does. When he realizes its too late, that either she is abused one way or the other, he takes a bad route and hides her body. Again, he is not the smartest of folk. He doesnt know how to handle the heightened situation. He lies to his family and they tell him to at least talk to police. He gets to the station and panics thinking they already know what happened, so he flees.

This theory is pretty good although I believe it will be learned that JM did not know HG at all.

Her friends by now would know if she had known him previously and I haven't heard anyone say she ever associated with JM.

I do believe this was a crime of opportunity that was committed upon a vulnerable woman who was in a very inebriated condition. The crime of rape that is and I do believe that is the motive but then he knew she would tell everyone so he murdered her and hid her body.

The crime of murder would be a premeditated act imo because he planned to kill her afterwards to silence her from telling anyone.

IMO

I can assure you that the first I learned of the person of interest was through the media, and the first news outlet to release the name and photos was the Daily Mail. That information was posted here.

That isn't what my post was about at all.

The public was saying there was a Black Male with DREADS in the video with Hannah before WG even came forward.

I think it did lead to JM, yes. It caused LE to go back take a second look at everything. They were initially dismissing LM as a shadow, remember. But once WG said, hey I saw her with another dude....even if he thought the guy was orange...it make LE get back to the drawing board and take another look at all the videos. So, yes...but WG going to LE, it did lead to JM, in my opinion.

I don't think WG had anything to do with finding JM. I think LE knew very well who JM was long before they even released the videos. They may even have been covertly trailing home before the videos were released. The one video they show is all about JM. It starts with his first 5 high encounter as he walks into camera range and ends as he walks out of camera range behind Hannah. I think the police were first hoping they could pretend to be clueless / have no interest in JM while parading him in front of the lens in the hopes that he would come to them. When that didn't work they changed tactics.

To any of the locals that may have bee involved in the searches.

Has any mention been made about the pick-up schedule of the large commercial sized dumpsters located in that area ?

Where do they haul the trash to around there ?? Is there a City or County Landfill ??

Looks to be a regional landfill for city and county.

The Rivanna Solid Waste Authority operates the Ivy Materials Utilization Center (formerly known as the Ivy Landfill) located three miles south of I-64 on State Route 637 (Dick Woods Road).

More http://rswa.avenue.org/materialuctr.htm

I think WG did it, he was too obvious in the cameras. He was blatantly stalking I think he has gotten a reprieve with the the other guy being pegged. But I still don't think she left with dread lock guy, I think she left alone and WG was waiting patiently or picked her up in a car.

BombShell Tonight !!!

Chief Longo is doing an interview with Nancy Grace right now.

She allowed him to say one sentence and then cut to her lawyer panel. She is now attacking the lawyers on her panel for being stupid.

Agreed. But I'm saying "pushed to the front of the line" may mean a couple weeks along with every other thing pushed to the front of the line.

In our recent local case the child was found dead so there wasn't a rush, and it took over 6 months for DNA to return.

"Forensics workers at the state lab in Richmond worked through the weekend to process items authorities seized from the home and car of the man they say was the last person to see Hannah Graham, said Charlottesville police Capt. Gary Pleasants.
“We’re expecting those results possibly today or maybe tomorrow,” Pleasants said."

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_38edd888-e713-510c-82f7-9b74dadf4f8f.html

Wow, that's awful! If you can really dispose of a body by simply throwing in the garbage, I'm sickened. Would it really be difficult to recover a body once it gets to the landfill? Is that how the trash disposal system works in C-ville?? :(

It is difficult, yes. I remember the Lori Hacking case, it took them a while. Very sad. :(

What potential serial killer has a dog named popcorn?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really actually hope the dog is okay, I am a bigtime animal lover and there is already enough innocent victims here, Hannah, her parents and family, WG (if innocent) will question that night for the rest of his life. DBG will lose his job (if innocent) and his life will not be the same again. His poor G'ma who thought the world of her grandson....I mean when someone goes missing the trail of victims literally breaks my heart. IMHO

And yes I believe he should get an attorney and follow the attorney's advice, but...I am sure if he touched base with an attorney at the Police Station he was not advised to drive crazy and disappear. So much is hinky hinky hinky with this. Very disheartening.

Ok. Whatever. I still think his grandma (probably without thinking it through) outed him. My opinion only though.

Of course she did. This is the first article that was published that released his name. I challenge anyone to find an article including his name that pre-dates this:

Published: 16:11 GMT, 20 September 2014

The ‘person of interest’ in the case of missing UVA student Hannah Graham admits that he bought her drinks but denies he drove off with her in his car, MailOnline can reveal exclusively.

Jesse ‘LJ’ Matthew has confirmed he met the 18-year-old in Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall on the night she went missing and bought her drinks at a local bar.

But Matthew, a nursing assistant at UVA Hospital, told his mother that Hannah did not get into his car and that the pair ‘went their separate ways.'

Matthew’s grandmother, Christine Carr, told MailOnline on Saturday: ‘I have been talking with his mother.

‘He said he went his way and she went hers. He told his mother he bought her some drinks. He said she did not get into his car.

‘The girl went her way and he went his.’

Matthew has lived in Charlottesville his whole life, where he works in the operating room of the UVA Hospital, sources told MailOnline. He is a nursing assistant who transports patients to the operating room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html

I am a 40 year old Man.

A 7 year girl comes up along side me walking home from the neighborhood Pool

She walks with me and her towel and at the first street - a small cul-de-sac - she says Bye and turns confidently, I continue on to my home deeper in the neighborhood.

I'm making spaghetti the next night - and it's all over the news that she's missing, didn't make it home from the pool, and they want anyone that saw her to call this 800 number.

I'm going to be a suspect if I call that number. I'll have to get a lawyer, with my luck. Women in my neighborhood will look at me with suspicion until my dying day.

So, I am I'm good not calling anyone and letting the little secret die with me?

So, you don;t call. And a couple of witnesses ID you as seen with the child the day she went missing. So the police try to speak to you. But you refuse. Now you are their focus. Now they are going to hound you and investigate you and pressure you and call you out in the media. Now the media is going to center on you. Now it is 100% certain that not only women, but EVERYONE in your neighborhood and beyond, will look at you with suspicion until your dying day.

I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast. If you are lost, lordy, you don't run to the Downtown Mall from the gas station where we saw her running. The Downtown Mall is way, way down a hill after the gas station and then up another a hill. In fact, it is not obvious that one is reaching the Downtown Mall when you get to the bottom of Preston as there is a County building and other Office buildings all around. And it is dark, very dark between the gas station and the Downtown Mall. I don't have a list of the time stamps in front of me to break it down. Perhaps I will try to do that for everyone tonight. That will be some work. But I know almost every corner of Preston Ave. She ran past Bodo's, Reid's and the County Building (which was a former High School - Lane). It is not really "lots of open businesses" all the way down to the where she ended up Downtown.

C'ville resident and first time poster here - be gentle. ;)

It's only 1/2 mile from the Shell station to the downtown mall and less than .2 miles from the Shell station to McGrady's. A determined walker can walk that in less than 15 minutes, easy. The video of her in front of the Shell station shows her running (we don't know for how long) so less than 10 minutes from McGrady's to the downtown mall would be entirely reasonable.

I do agree that it's dark and there wouldn't be many (if any) open businesses between the Shell station and the downtown mall. Plus, some sketchy neighborhoods on either side of Preston in that area...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!