VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your insight...that just adds to the mystery of what HG was up to that night.
As a local whose office was right where she entered the mall, I have to respectfully disagree. It is at most a 15 minute walk down the hill and then two blocks up Market Street. If she knew where she was going, and I do not think she did, she would have gone up the diagonal street off Market behind the Omni to enter the mall.instead of going to Fellinis and turning right. My husband says 10 minute walk.

Wow, all I can think of is this poor guy. I don't believe in my gut he harmed HG. no evidence at all has been released for that yet. But DEFINITELY no evidence has been released to flag this guy as involved in MHs murder or that he is a serial rapist and serial killer. This is sick IMO. Talk about jumping the gun. This guy could be 100% innocent for all we know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And it is just as likely that more than one crime may be solved if and when he is arrested for Hannah's disappearance.

The likeness is chilling to me.

IMO

Can someone tell me how far HG was from her apartment? Also, what kind of complex did she live in? Did she have roommates? If these questions have been answered please let me know which forum I need to be re-directed to. The reason I am asking is because perhaps she decided to go home. Got lost and decided to call it a night, heck she had been walking for awhile. She was probably possible sobering up. Maybe her phone finally died and she said the heck with it. One of my concerns is that maybe she has a neighbor that is to blame. He would know her habits. If she did not have a roommate she would be very vulnerable to a late night attack in her own building.

This theory is pretty good although I believe it will be learned that JM did not know HG at all.

Her friends by now would know if she had known him previously and I haven't heard anyone say she ever associated with JM.

I do believe this was a crime of opportunity that was committed upon a vulnerable woman who was in a very inebriated condition. The crime of rape that is and I do believe that is the motive but then he knew she would tell everyone so he murdered her and hid her body.

The crime of murder would be a premeditated act imo because he planned to kill her afterwards to silence her from telling anyone.

IMO

Yeah possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if her friends didnt know she had a connection to JM. Lots of people of a secret side/life.

Question I have been meaning to ask - if discussed just point me to thread. Why was hg turned away from mcgradys? It's a restaurant and bar-I just looked at their web site-don't think you need to be 21 to get in. So she should not have been turned away. Does anyone know if le talked to bouncer there to ask what happened? Did she ask for someone and realize he/she was not there? Or did they think she was too impaired?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/19/missing-virginia-student/15890571/

9:30 p.m. ET. Graham is captured on Camden Plaza Apartments surveillance video in a hallway a few blocks away from the GrandMarc apartments (1) where she lives.

2. 11:50 p.m. Graham's friends meet her at Camden Plaza Apartments on 14th Street Northwest. It is the last time they see her.

Sept. 13

3. 12:46 a.m. Graham is captured on surveillance video at McGrady's Pub on Grady Avenue. Police say she was having a conversation with a man and appeared drunk.

4. 1 a.m. Graham is captured on surveillance video at a Shell gas station on Preston Avenue across railroad tracks from her apartment and the UVa. campus. She's seen running then walking.

5. 1:06 a.m. Graham is captured on surveillance video at Sal's Pizza on East Main Street. A white man walks into the camera's view, looks over his shoulder then steps into a doorway. Graham walks past him and then he starts walking behind her. He later came to police and told them he was following Graham because she seemed distressed and he wanted to make sure she was safe.

6. 1:08 a.m. Graham is captured on surveillance video at Tuel's Jewelers on East Main Street. The video shows the man walking some distance behind her.

7. After 1:08 a.m. Graham and a man with dreadlocks enter Tempo Restaurant & Bar on Fifth Street Southeast. He buys alcohol, they stay 15 minutes and leave together.

• 1:20 a.m. Graham texts friends, "I'm coming to a party...but I'm lost." It was the last time she had contact with anyone. If her phone pinpointed her location, police have not released the information, and police did not clarify whether the text was sent before or after leaving the bar.

Thank you. NO WAY those time stamps are correct unless she is Usain Bolt. No way, especially if you don't know where you are allegedly. The time stamps have to be incorrect.

Do we know for a fact that JM told LE that Hannah was never in his car? We know Grandma says JM told HER that...but that is not the same thing. Lying to Grandma is not against the law. Just wondering...I keep seeing posters say he told LE that.

We don't even know that. We have the Daily Mail (a dodgy source - see previous posts) article which quotes "grandma" saying that "mother" told her what JM said.

BombShell Tonight !!!

Chief Longo is doing an interview with Nancy Grace right now.

...and we thought yesterday's PC was dramatic. Wait until Nancy starts being Nancy...Longo will look subdued.

BombShell Tonight !!!

She allowed him to say one sentence and then cut to her lawyer panel. She is now attacking the lawyers on her panel for being stupid.

Doesn't Nancy disgrace always have a "bombshell"?

Amy Elizabeth quote: I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast.

So are you saying that she could not have reached the downtown mall in 20 minutes from McGrady's? Twenty minutes from McGrady's to the mall is the timeline given in USA Today. Do you think she got a ride to the downtown mall?

The place she started at and the the place she ended up is very hilly, dark and winding. Maps do not explain the topography. Let's bring Hannah home.

BombShell Tonight !!!

...and we thought yesterday's PC was dramatic. Wait until Nancy starts being Nancy...Longo will look subdued.

Good night America. This is the UK signing out until morning

Amy Elizabeth quote: I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast.

So are you saying that she could not have reached the downtown mall in 20 minutes from McGrady's? Twenty minutes from McGrady's to the mall is the timeline given in USA Today. Do you think she got a ride to the downtown mall?

Unless she was Usain Bolt, absolutely not.

Would anyone in the UK know what "greens" are? Being from the south I've always assumed this term was a southern US thing. When I see greens referred to in cooking shows they call them turnip greens or whatever. Never "greens." This indicates to me the DM did talk to someone from the south at the very least.

I think if Hannah's blood was found in JM's car or apartment, he would be under arrest for suspicion of causing her harm, or murder. In a case without a body, often blood/signs of a crime scene is the best they can do. Especially if he denies having her in his car or home, or denies any sexual contact which could result in blood. This is why they want a statement, Imo.

But if he never took her to his home (which I doubt he would, not living alone) and nothing more than a hair or two show up in his car, if that, where does LE go from there? Even if he lies about having her in his car, that is at best obstruction, Imo. I think they need either his car or home to clearly reflect a crime
Scene, or to find Hannah very quickly and hope evidence is with her, for this case to go anywhere.

As Eileen H. posted earlier...many of the "major" cases in recent times remain unsolved or had acquittals, from OJ and Casey Anthony, to Jon Benet, Natalee Holloway, Madeline M. Etc

Jmo

Question I have been meaning to ask - if discussed just point me to thread. Why was hg turned away from mcgradys? It's a restaurant and bar-I just looked at their web site-don't think you need to be 21 to get in. So she should not have been turned away. Does anyone know if le talked to bouncer there to ask what happened? Did she ask for someone and realize he/she was not there? Or did they think she was too impaired?
Usually at restaurant/bars the restaurant closes around 10 or so and from that point on you need ID to get in. They can also turn away overly drunk people.

One other thought --if she were lost and scared why didn't she go to the omni hotel? Isn't that right there? They probably would have had cabs there or would have called one-but it does not look like she ever went that way--so I am coming around slowly to the "walking with purpose" theories. I still don't think she knew jm though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!