VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox and Friends just said they are analyzing dirt found on his car. I would've thought they did this already.

Even if and when he comes in or gets arrested he does not have to speak. As he should not.

why do they have to justify the pressuer they put on him?
Hannah is missing they want to TALK to him...
This is a man not a college kid.
He has a long rap sheet.
im sure he has a lawyer on speed dial.

They were not doing much of anything whiile he was in their sights. They could not arrest him, could not even find a way to get info out of him. They STILL do NOT over Hannah's disappearance. Right now all they have on him is reckless driving and they are using that to the hilt. I doubt they've ever gone that heavy on a reckless driving charge before but right now it's all they have. I think the poster is inapporpriate bringing in other inflammatory infor. HE is not wanted as of yet for Hannah, much less other cases. I hope LE gets hit hard for inappropriateness of the that poster including SSN, and I hope some consumer group goes after all LE that is not taking special care NOT to releae that info on all but escaped convicted felons. It's ridiculous they are flagrently doing this illegally on an "oops" clause to be allowed. LE needs to stick by the rules.

On the other hand, that they could not come up with a way to get info out of JM about Hannah is appalling. LE should have made more effort on that the night they took his car. Hannah migh have still been alive then--chances diminish by the minute,. That they could not try to get some info out of those guys instead of just seizing the car is terrilble. Unless of course, there is more info that is not being shared. Those guys at the apt should have been followed and watched by LE after that car was seized and apt searched. For sure, JM had info on Hannah, if he is indeed the guy on that video.

He has his sister's car. Wish it had an ezpass to track him. Is she with him? Is she being followed to see I she leads LE to Jesse?

Who is helping Jesse hide out? Will they be charged?

I am confused about this as well. He was never served with a ticket or a summons so I don't think he or who he is with will face any additional charges. The law can't assume you are a mind reader or expect people to watch the local news. But if he was served papers then that would be a whole different story.

The only reason his race raises eyebrows for me is that he happens to be of the same race as the suspect identified by DNA in another C'ville case, which I won't bring up here, per the mods' request.

Otherwise, I don't care if he's black, white, purple, rainbow, or glow in the dark.

This is about finding Hannah & bringing anyone who harmed her to justice. This is what it's always been about for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what you're saying, however if they have reason to TRULY believe that JM has to do with Hannah's disappearance, or even if he knows where she could have been heading after they parted ways (if that is in fact what happened) then I can see the LE's urgency to get him to talk in order to FIND HANNAH. However, if they are having "tunnel vision" are possibly ignoring other avenues or clues, then that is a major problem.

This whole thing is just heartbreaking...

I never saw any urgency to talk to JM. They had him right there at his apartment. They were more interested in his car.

Fox and Friends just said they are analyzing dirt found on his car. I would've thought they did this already.

Me too. I'm kind of getting PO'ed at what is going on here. 1200 volunteers helped search only in Charlottesville when all logic and past cases tell us that a body would not be found in the middle of a highly populated area. Why did the search stop after one day? Why one expand the area further out into the county until something is found? They need to be in remote areas, farmland, woods, lakes, etc. Not in the middle of residential neighborhoods.

I just don't get it. In other cases you hear about seeing search teams off the side of the road in the woods and such, I have not heard any of that here. Maybe it's just me tho.

Business owners and people who frequent the mall said they are familiar with Matthew, a well-known and distinctive figure on the mall and within the area’s bar scene, with his big-barreled physique, goatee and dreadlocks. Anthony Williams, a parking attendant at a Charlottesville garage near the mall, said that Matthew is popular and a familiar face among the downtown mall’s bars and eateries.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

So JM was well known in the mall. It also mentions he has a goatee so the WG was right about that one.

The Washington Post has been doing some of the best reporting on this. Perhaps WG is an undercover ABC agent who often frequents the mall and also knows JM, so when he saw JM he seemed like a familiar face and so he trusted him...

I may have overreacted to that post given how much race has been interjected into this case recently and Im sorry if you feel that it was directed solely at you. That wasnt my intention.

I feel like this needed to be said to a lot of folks here and at this point I dont care if I get in trouble over it or not.

I dont remember Web Sleuths being like this even a year ago and I dont think its a change for the better.
-

Apology accepted. :peace:

I'm concerned that JM may kill himself. If he killed HG and possibly others, he'll be facing the death penalty. Besides that, his double life would be exposed to family and friends.

This has nothing to do with race.

This has EVERYTHING to do with somebody who is behaving like a guilty person.

Have her friends spoken publicly? All the footage of her reminds me of Run Lola Run, why is she running in her apartment hallways at 930? Why did her friends come then go without her? How long were they with her? If this has been discussed I am sorry, I can't keep up. Was there some sort of drama unfolding that evening before she went missing?

By the way does anyone have a link to footage of her in the hallway?

I wonder if Hannah is ADHD, She walks fast and breaks out into very random short runs.

The only reason his race raises eyebrows for me is that he happens to be of the same race as the suspect identified by DNA in another C'ville case, which I won't bring up here, per the mods' request.

Otherwise, I don't care if he's black, white, purple, rainbow, or glow in the dark.

This is about finding Hannah & bringing anyone who harmed her to justice. This is what it's always been about for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running late for work and one of the cats is laying on the keyboard. Scared to death he is going to type something against TOS because he pays no attention to rules! Anyway I had to log in and THANK YOU for this post. This is exactly my feeling on this. Somehow this has gotten off track about finding Hannah! Thank you again - well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972