VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding right? It is all over the news. Many people are aware Hannah is missing. Have you seen the posts on WS about sleuthers not even being aware of cases in their own areas? It's publicity!

No I wasn't kidding. I was curious about how you think publicity and national / international news will help find Hannah. Do you think she has been taken out of Virginia, or to another country? You think she is still alive and being held somewhere in another city? She is a sex trafficking victim and everyone should be on the watch for her? Or is it that you feel that the local area (UVA, Charlottesville etc) has not done a good job of getting the news out locally so you think that many local people are only finding out about Hannah being missing by Chief Longo doing the rounds of national talk shows?

Is it common for a chief of police involved in an active crime case who has a missing person and only a POI and no evidence of a crime to leave the investigation and do talk shows? Maybe it is and I have just missed it before.

Regarding the last press conference and Longo. There was a LOT of psychology at play with Longo's word choices and I think it was intentional. He repeatedly says "I believe" before he tells us his thoughts on certain aspects of the case. These thoughts can be debated, and we don't take it as fact because "I believe" does not mean "I am sure". We even start to doubt him perhaps, because we are listening and waiting for him to drop a bomb, but he continues to throw out his opinion, "what he believes", we surmise. Then he moves into another territory, where he discusses things we know as fact, things we saw with our own eyes on the surveillance tape. He also says "he believes" these things. So now we are subconsciously thinking that everything he says "he believes" is true. It is fascinating to me and I wonder if they have experts who help him with the wording and strategy in his speeches.

aka the FBI

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html
Am I right this contains new corroborating information: "owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall...the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man." According to map, that is just west of Tuel Jewelers, the place of last public video siting. https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...75,21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x29b3a86b93f0cb30
Hard to imagine, but could WG be that bouncer?

There's lost as in "I don't know where I am" and there's lost as in "I can't find the place I'm looking for" or "can't figure out how to get there from here."

I think she knew where she was but couldn't find the placeshe was going. GPS might not have been much help.

if it was a bar the gps would take you right to the door , or any address really.

lost is lost

National news is not going to find Hannah. The chance that she is anywhere but VA is nil. Media circuses did not find Natalee or Madeleine. The biggest discussions of interest for this case are: Is JM involved? and Why is LE acting this way?...not What Happened to Hannah?
So what? They are still speaking about Hannah are they not?

I'm wondering about those other attacks too. Is it possible that the services investigating are independent of CPD? Is it possible that one or more of the victims have given descriptions of their attacker which rule out a connection with Hannah's case (not going to spell it out - should be obvious).

Given the circumstances, it would be disingenuous to think that LE has not looked into it.

I was leaning towards those victims possibly knowing or being able to identify their attackers .. Such as a date, friend, ex, etc

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html
Am I right this contains new corroborating information: "owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall...the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man." According to map, that is just west of Tuel Jewelers, the place of last public video siting. https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...75,21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x29b3a86b93f0cb30
Hard to imagine, but could WG be that bouncer?

wg kinda looked old and bald right ?

I think she was suppose to meet her friends at another party already ?
Oh yeah... I remember seeing something like that. I'll be honest, I am WAY confused as far as what she was supposed to be doing that night and what that last text said. I've heard too many variations and I have no idea what's correct. :/

I've posted this question before and then could never find a response, if any, because the threads were moving so fast, but has video been released of the guy putting his arm around her, or has this simply been reported by LE with no visuals?

Hoping to get an answer now that the thread is a bit quieter. Thanks fellow sleuthers!

the late nighters always have the best info, imo... not speaking of myself.... but that is why I am here ... I don't have a link, but I think there is video. I know....im no help at all....

Yes, there is video. I've seen it, but it was sometime in my marathon reading/viewing weekend. I'm clueless as to where I saw it.

Oh yeah... I remember seeing something like that. I'll be honest, I am WAY confused as far as what she was supposed to be doing that night and what that last text said. I've heard too many variations and I have no idea what's correct. :/

I agree there is a lot of false information out there and some even from the police which their story change all the time

what I mean why go down town , while there were plenty of parties and her friends on and around campus ?

Jeez. There could be any reason? Maybe she was interested in a boy in the frat? Maybe some of her friends were in there? Maybe that party was cooler than the others? We don't know.

Looking for something else to do? She may not have been ready to call it a night yet. Just a thought...

Or maybe she was looking for someone else she knew that she thought was downtown? Not JM necessarily but a friend she never found.

Only thing that does not add up for me i

1. if she was lost why would she not use a gps on her cell phone to find her way to whatever location she wanted. If she could text her friends for directions etc why not just put the bar in and it would give you pedestrian instructions

Just trying to think back to when I was in college & out at night (at parties, bars, clubs....).... Granted, texting wasn't really a "thing" like it is now... But, being polite was a thing. ;)
HG seems to be a kind girl. Is there any way that she could have sent the text stating she was "lost", with it being a somewhat fake text to her friends (in that she wasn't really lost), but rather in an uncomfortable situation at Tempo with JM, but was afraid he was possibly able to see what she was texting & she didn't want to come across rude or him to know that she was scared or uncomfortable. Or was that possibly a "code phrase" that she & her girlfriends used with each other when they needed out of situations where they felt uncomfortable. Ex. A creepy guy was talking to them, so they would text their "code phrase" to each other & that would tell the other that they needed out of the situation ...???
Probably going no where here...
Just really wanting hoping & praying they find Hannah safe & soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, my mind gets fuzzy as it is, and I'm getting more and more confused as this case continues. Luckily I'm not following social media or I would be in the rabbit hole for sure!!!

Now, when all this talk about the pub came out, it was stated Hannah had been to TWO parties BEFORE going to the pub. If that still holds true, then that explains where that hour went.

AND, in the first post on this thread, it states Hannah was second year nursing student...I question this...I have not been able to verify that.

Hannah, I know it's out of your control, but please come home.

I'm not done with thinking WG is involved. ?

Which may explain the "no tunnel vision" repeated over and over. Perhaps they know JM is involved, but he's the small fish - and they're pressuring him to come forward to peg others.

Maybe send an email to Charlottesville PD?

I realize no one would have any reason to trust me, but I wish people could believe me when I say people should just stop now with any speculation about this friend in CA. It shouldn't even get legs. I know we're all just trying to help find Hannah, so I'm all about thinking outside the box, but I would encourage cutting this hypothesis off b/c it's a dead end.

I guess I was thinking that it was possible that Mr. Mathew could have been convinced to be a part of the ploy. I don't know...just theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member