VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see it , I see his arm next to her

View attachment 59696

In that photo, I see a big white ghost floating beside her, but maybe that's his arm where her head is - because where her head should be is all white.
This is a little easier for me to make out what is happening.

Attachments

• HannahJesseMatthewMeet - Copy.jpg
    HannahJesseMatthewMeet - Copy.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 246
No, they didn't say they couldn't keep up, they said it wouldn't be safe to continue to follow. I bet money whatever the FBI agents are driving now could outrun a 15 yr old Nissan.

35 in a 15 is well over the speed limit and is reckless driving in VA.

Quoted the wrong person! Whoops!

I think it's strange she was party hopping on her own without a group of friends. Not as much for safety reasons, but the social aspect of going out on a Friday night

It is sad watching her alone. :( I only went off if I were meeting someone I knew my friends wouldn't approve of ... I wondered if that's maybe what she was going to do and maybe whoever blew her off ... Just thinking

This is the part of that article I find most interesting....

"On Friday, police conducted a search of Matthew’s vehicle, a 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe, which was parked in front of his apartment. While police were there, an interaction with residents of the complex led police to seek a search warrant for Matthew’s apartment while he was inside, Pleasants said."

An interaction with residents led to the warrant for the apartment? What kind of interaction could that have been?!? Intriguing.... I wonder who told them and what they told!

As I recall from the PC, it was stated that something they found/saw during seizure of the car prompted the other search warrant. Hmmm....

If he was honestly concerned though, why follow her and not offer her water/a ride/a phone.

Something just seems off. About...everything here.

It looked like she met up with someone she knew. A man approached and put his arm around her and they talked and she showed no signs of fear.

We don't really know if they knew each other or not.

I have never liked the "white man" part of this. I know plenty of "white men" that age and they would not be at the Pedestrian Downtown Mall, alone, "following" a young underage teen. No WAY.

I actually called the tip line several days go to say so. To follow, check WG out too. Have to check out all POIs thoroughly. Someone here posted they thought the WG is or might be an undercover cop. But no verification was given, possibly for a good reason if true. To me he was hiding in a very suspicious manner, didn't act like LE or security. At the same time JM is more closely linked right now though innocent until proven guilty.

It's very difficult to see details, but I think he did put his arms around her.

The first time I watched that video I thought he was walking right beside her with his arm around her...looked pretty obvious to me...JMO

There are multiple witnesses putting JM and Hannah together - aside from Video where we all see them together.

And JM could not act any guiltier.

He's a fugitive, for God's sake.

Personally, I think all the times HG is touching/reaching for her back are times she's pulling up her falling down low rise jeans/panties. If those pants have any spandex or stretch to them, they would slide down with all the fast walking/running she's doing. I have a few pair of undergarments that slide down inside my pants, as well. A phone in her pocket would also make said pants slide down. JMO

Earlier a poster sais he/she found a tweet by Hannah saying she was having trouble getting wifi on her cell. (This happens to me a lot with T-mobile). It was proposed that maybe she wasn't able to use her cell at some point that Am.

The cell phone is gonna be the key in all this. I suspect she had planned to meet JLM there - either to meet like a date or to meet to buy drugs. Running? Maybe she was late and the time to meet was at the mall at 1 am. I just don't think he happened upon her and then went up to her. I think they planned to meet - maybe without every meeting before - and he recognized her description she gave him. The cell phone is going to hold a lot of information, not just that night but earlier too.

I did not get a chance to see NG interview...was there any discussion of the SS# listed on the JM poster? Was it mentioned that it was released in error? Thx.

Police have released information that he approached Hannah put his arm around her, and you want to see the video ... is that correct? It's quite likely that the information came from an eye witness.

Yes it's eye witnesses. No video showing JM approaching her.

Police have released information that he approached Hannah put his arm around her, and you want to see the video ... is that correct? It's quite likely that the information came from an eye witness.

Well yes I'd like to see the video...OF COURSE! But my question has always been has there been video evidence released of the approach, and the answer is apparently no.

This is the part of that article I find most interesting....

"On Friday, police conducted a search of Matthew’s vehicle, a 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe, which was parked in front of his apartment. While police were there, an interaction with residents of the complex led police to seek a search warrant for Matthew’s apartment while he was inside, Pleasants said."

An interaction with residents led to the warrant for the apartment? What kind of interaction could that have been?!? Intriguing.... I wonder who told them and what they told!
Maybe the neighbors heard something...
or maybe they saw him bringing a woman home. idk

No, they didn't say they couldn't keep up, they said it wouldn't be safe to continue to follow. I bet money whatever the FBI agents are driving now could outrun a 15 yr old Nissan.

35 in a 15 is well over the speed limit and is reckless driving in VA.

Leads me to think they wanted him to get away so they could then have things the way the are now - with him on the run as a fugitive...

Those are the infamous black gloves that are clearly LE's own stash.

I have this fear that when LE says they went in for specific items and got those items, it was a matter of somebody's accidentally leaving the police's stash of gloves in the POI's apartment. Not evidence. (But maybe I'm just getting pessimistic over this whole thing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove