VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why do you think he went to the police station and asked for a lawyer if he already had dozens of lawyers offering their services for free?

To let LE know that he was lawyering up? That he wasn't going to be speaking with then unless they brought him in on a warrant?

From Coy Barefoot of www.insidecville.com

- check his website later today [Tuesday] for updates or listen live at 4pm!

"I have spent the better part of the last 6 hours in exclusive interviews with a number of people who were eye witnesses to the scenes and actions on the night Hannah Graham disappeared— none of whom have yet spoken publicly about what they saw. I've not only spoken directly with people who were in Tempo that night, but also with people who were with Jesse "LJ" Matthew in the hour before he met up with Hannah on the Downtown Mall. I'll have exclusive, all-new details and photos from that night in the story I'm now writing, which will be posted to InsideCville.com."

TIP LINE: 434-295-3851. LET'S FIND HANNAH AND BRING HER HOME."

'
I predict JM will never speak on the subject and become a media sensation, and open a chain of Face volumizing boutiques across the nation.

'

"I have spent the better part of the last 6 hours in exclusive interviews with a number of people who were eye witnesses to the scenes and actions on the night Hannah Graham disappeared— none of whom have yet spoken publicly about what they saw. I've not only spoken directly with people who were in Tempo that night, but also with people who were with Jesse "LJ" Matthew in the hour before he met up with Hannah on the Downtown Mall. I'll have exclusive, all-new details and photos from that night in the story I'm now writing, which will be posted to InsideCville.com."

Awesome! Can't wait to read that.

Do "gentle giants" normally place their own mother's safety in such low regard?

Argh... let's please not try to judge a "gentle giant" based on driving over the speed limit.

Did LE say the dog followed her scent to the parking garage? Wasn't she on the mall past the closing time of the parking garage?

That's what I'm talkin' about! :loveyou:

Ok, but even if it wasn't WG that Rodi was talking about, its clear that there is another witness that saw Hannah with a large black man

I think they should focus on JM but not ONLY JM considering they don't seem to have that much on him. He was the last person seen with HG but WG was the 2nd last person seen following her. That's reason enough.

How do you know what LE is doing though? I promise we don't know everything that is going on behind the scenes. Right now the focus is on JM because of his own actions.

I've felt much better about WG since the (rumors) flying around last night that he was a bouncer at Rapture (looking for link to bouncer story).
Rewatching the video after reading that, I can see it as a possibility.
If WG was NOT the bouncer with an airtight alibi (i.e. he returned to the bar), I hope LE still watches him closely.

Raptures address is 303 EMain and Tuels Jewelry (video) is 319 E Main. So WG, if he is a bouncer, is shown a block before his employment (Sals 221 E Main) walking on the opposite side of the street from where he works. He is not a bouncer at Rapture that much is clear.

And that's the thing - your friends truly know your character and what you are capable of. Not your neighbors, not strangers on the internet, but friends.

I tend to disagree. The current trend, especially with the younger generation, is to call people friends who are really only associates. Case in point, Facebook friends who we rarely if ever see in person and only know on the surface....or the guy they interviewed who rode the school bus with JLM in 6th grade.....(someone should be fired for incompetence for that one IMO)

Take a random person on FB and look at their 'friends" list, 492 "friends" .....I mean c'mon, seriously? How many of those 492 people would help you move, loan you money if you lost your job or come bail you out of jail if needed?

My grandfather told me when I was younger that I would be lucky in life if I could count on one hand the number of real, true friends I had and Ive found nothing in 44 years of life to counter his words of wisdom.

As someone posted in an earlier thread, a reckless driving charge can be for driving 11 mph above the speed limit. It doesn't mean he was careening all over the highway.

I'm guessing he was going more than 11mph over the speed limit if it forced LE to abandon following him.

"Following the meeting at the police station, according to Longo, state and federal agents witnessed Matthew get in a car and "speed off recklessly." Longo said those state and federal agents had to stop following him. Longo said state police have issued a warrant for Matthew's arrest for reckless driving - a class 1 misdemeanor."

Did LE say the dog followed her scent to the parking garage? Wasn't she on the mall past the closing time of the parking garage?

Not sure, but the parking garage was closed already when she was on the mall I believe it closes at 1.

Gitana, you're here! Curious to know your reaction to the further details that JM came to the police department with a list of lawyers' names, and asked police to get him one. We know he has had representation in court before. Is there some obscure legal advantage I'm missing as to why you would come to police with a list but have them get the lawyer? I am just befuddled by that.

I think it's because once a person expresses to LE that they want representation, LE is no longer permitted to question them without their attorney present. I think it was just JM making it clear to LE that he will not be answering any questions. He "officially" requested counsel, therefore LE can not question him without attorney present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind