VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought I'd add a different visual for those who picture him hiding out in an abandoned barn or in a disguise at a *advertiser censored* shop:)

Fox News now reporting:

Longo states that while they do not characterize JM as a suspect, he indeed is the last person believed to have seen her.

FOX NEWS person says they took clothing, shoes and cleaning materials out of JM's residence.

He is also stating that it was something in the vehicle and in the apartment that led them back to the apartment for a second time.

Can almost guarantee it's not worth waiting around for a FOX news update right now. Anything important would be out on twitter feeds (barefoot, 29news, etc). Waiting for the presser is the best bet I think.

Is there a presser today?

It would HAVE to be overt. Drones would be questionable, I would think. Big mistake in the RT case with Samantha regarding GPS use that certainly lost anything further in that one.

I wonder, what are the "rules" for following a POI?

deleted because I dont want to give the poi any ideas

The sources for Fox News (I know) say LE took "articles of clothes, shoes and cleaning materials" out of JM's house the second time.

Why would drones be questionable? LE and FBI both have them and you think they would not deploy them why????

It would HAVE to be overt. Drones would be questionable, I would think. Big mistake in the RT case with Samantha regarding GPS use that certainly lost anything further in that one.

I wonder, what are the "rules" for following a POI?

They have confiscated JM's cell phone and now they are going through GPS coding on his cell phone. Search has expanded to rural areas outside of Charlottesville. Information has come in that JM has relatives that live in rural areas.

Rob wheeler Fox News sources told him LE took out clothes, shoes and cleaning supplied in 2nd warrant.
ME: I don't like typing on this phone sorry

I hope that is the case. I hope it is not "nice guy's life destroyed by overzealous LE and media's rush to judgment".

Is there a presser today?

Oh, sorry- didn't mean to imply there definitively was. I don't know of one, but am just saying the next one is what I'm waiting for.

I've been frustrated at the poor consistency in general news channels/online papers. I don't feel like anything is a fact unless it's in the presser. And even then it has to be sorted through and figured out!

Someone else will have to take over the Fox watch. I have real life errands that I can't postpone any longer. Will check back here as soon as I return (as usual, lol).

I watched. Absolutely nothing new other than a very brief question to Chief Longo about Jm being a suspect and he replies that JM was the last person seen with Hannah- yadayada. Waste of time....

I mentioned on the first thread that we live about 1/2 mile from Hannah's parents (we do not know them). The entire community is very concerned because this literally strikes so close to home. Our community association sent out an e-mail asking neighbors to put up yellow ribbons. Here are a couple of photos I took on the way home today:

HannahRibbons_1.jpgHannahRibbons_2.jpg

Attachments

• jpg.gif
    jpg.gif
    183 bytes · Views: 328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors