VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry Graff ‏@HenryGraff 2m
UPDATE: police say they still haven't received evidence results from state crime lab for #HannahGraham case. Hopeful it will happen today.

https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

Reckless driving

He's already been charged with reckless driving. I think we are all here to find Hannah and I am certain that no one is THAT concerned ... LE also that he drove fast. They want to find Hannah... I am still praying she is alive.

For the one that said she is no longer with us... I'd invite you to tell her loved ones that ...

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23HannahGraham&src=typd

Craig Melvin ‏@craigmelvin · 1m
Police tell me tdy they have some of Hannah Graham's "electronic communication," but are waiting on more from phone carriers. #HannahGraham

I know they've given the time when she sent her last text from her phone, but have they said anything about when her cell phone was shut off? I seem to recall from early news stories that it was shut off, but haven't found anything.

I'm confused. Did they find Hannah's phone? Or are they getting the phone provider to get the ping information?

tia

Typo or they've been withholding that piece of info.. Could maybe meant JM's phone?

LE has taken away his clothes(even shoes), his phone, his car,he could not continue work, all he has left is the clothes he is waring and Popcorn. I( am waiting for them to seize Popcorn. He has had concussions he was a football player. He could harm himself. They would do him a favor to arrest him.

I thought it was said they returned to get two items of clothing?

Where has it been said they took ALL of his clothing and shoes?

What I want to know is if they found the clothing he was wearing the night he was seen with Hannah.

IMO

He's already been charged with reckless driving. I think we are all here to find Hannah and I am certain that no one is THAT concerned ... LE also that he drove fast. They want to find Hannah... I am still praying she is alive.

For the one that said she is no longer with us... I'd invite you to tell her loved ones that ...

Her loved ones know it, just don't want to admit it. And I wouldn't if I was in their shoes.

Not a bad idea but it would be too risky and he is a BIG person. JMO

I don't know if he was in the tunnel, maybe he was or not, or HG or someone else but Longo (imo) is giving a message out about a tunnel

tunnel vision
vanished off the face of the earth
symbolism of a rabbit

is it to act as a trigger? I don't know what the message or link with tunnels are, but I'm convinced his phrases have a deeper meaning

I think it would be less risky, no cameras

Even Hannah's parents say they suspect foul play so I don't think anyone has to tell them.:(

"Matthew is wanted on reckless driving charges for speeding away from a Charlottesville police station Saturday after a brief interview by police. Because the charges are misdemeanors, Matthew could not be arrested by out-of-state authorities if he's left Virginia, police said."
This articles covers a lot of information, I am taking this info as facts since the reporter seems creditable.

Great sleuthing question. I have a question, although it is not such a great sleuthing question. If Hannah was upset or lost or felt she was being followed or whatever, in the videos, there were tons of groups of young people and open businesses. Why didn't she stop and ask someone for help/directions, whatever?

Her behavior is confusing to me and so I wonder if it may be hard to profile what happened to her.

BBM. It's *very* confusing to me too, & has bothered me since I stumbled into the case last week.

Okay, really really odd that the forensics are still not in! I'm not sure, but this shouldn't take this long, right?

It may well be that (some) forensic results ARE in, but LE aren't going to tell us that, or anything about them. I wouldn't be surprised if the next official word we hear is on the lines of " we are continuing to process evidence & pursue all lines of inquiry".

I am really shocked that they are expecting some results back late this afternoon.

That is extremely rare and very fast.

It usually takes many weeks to get lab results returned.

The only two cases I can remember that the lab did return the results very quickly was the Heinz mass murder case in Georgia and the Gee mass murder case in Illinois.

That is very rare though.

IMO

There was a two-day turnaround on a weekend to match in Chelsea King's case (matching the killer's DNA to her underwear found on a search.) It can be done very quickly. We have seen some very fast results and some very slow. Imo, when they do not yet have a body, the case should take top priority in case the victim can be saved, or if the suspect is identified but not in custody.
Jmo

I know they've given the time when she sent her last text from her phone, but have they said anything about when her cell phone was shut off? I seem to recall from early news stories that it was shut off, but haven't found anything.

I 've been wondering how much info they could get from Hannah's phone company. I would have guessed that they would have gotten this a lot sooner, like as soon as the alerts were sent out, as time is of the essence in these missing persons situations.

that was the pot not the alcohol

Right, but my point was I was behaving exactly like Hannah. I'm not saying she was lost. Just saying when I was stoned/drunk/lost I behaved like she did; stomping around all over the place appearing to have a purpose and goal in mind when in reality I was panicked and lost. :) Edited to put in smiley as I sound offended but I'm not.

5. Everyone should keep cleaning supplies in their house; they are good for deviated septum surgeries and fences. ;)
6. If you're poor and your car looks like it came from a junkyard, you shouldn't be buying drinks at Tempo
7. If you want to keep your job, you maybe shouldn't evade police and not show up.

Sensing a bit of a lag in actual new information, some may be interested in this review for some diversion (not wholly irrelevant regarding time and place):
http://lastcallcville.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/restaurant-review-tempo/

I don't know if he was in the tunnel, maybe he was or not, or HG or someone else but Longo (imo) is giving a message out about a tunnel

tunnel vision
symbolism of a rabbit

is it to act as a trigger? I don't know what the message or link with tunnels are, but I'm convinced his phrases have a deeper meaning

Symbolism of a rabbit? I missed that one.

There are LOTS of tunnels here, as has been discussed.

You mean like this?

Or this

Or this?

(Thanks elleymae and Franco for your audience participation--take a bow). :)

Uh oh, looks like we've created a monster... :giggle:

I never thought of that.

tunnel vision
symbolism of a rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member