VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is such a high profile case, I have a really hard time believing that LE doesn't know where he was or is, I (just me) personally think they know where he is, they just think that maybe he will lead them to where Hannah is. Since the police chief was so passionate about this whole case, I didn't see him being so irritated that he got away, does that make sense? I think it's common (like Scott Peterson) for someone who committed a crime to go back to the crime scene, and LE's main goal is to find Hannah.

Minutes from last 12 hours:
1) Websleuthers are divided about JM's guilt and treatment by LE
2) JM has a dog named Popcorn
3) Hannah and Heather are frequently confused
4) Lab results are supposed to be in today but no news on them yet

I think that pretty much covers it.

Ha! that indeed covers it!

I doubt they will state what the forensics that come back say today .

O/T....I was forced to buy a crockpot...jmo
and there are many a good sleuth in these forums who can tell you how to do the spot clean, house fresh, had a productive day in about 5 mins flat for those cases where...well like Hannah's.

jmo

Yep WideOpen, a Crockpot is a must.. Spray bathroom cleaner in toilet, pour bleach in the sinks, generously spray furniture polish in the air, spray fabreze all over the carpet, plug in the vacuum cleaner and leave it in the middle of the floor. Don't forget shove everything under the bed, in the closet, in the laundry basket, etc. All can be done within seconds. You can retrieve it all later, or not..

Re LJM's employment: (probably OT, thinking out loud, thank you for bearing with me) would his job be unionised? (Where I live it would). If so, one of the "perks" which comes with having union benefits here, is free legal advice/representation.

For anything or just for something that happened within the context of your job?

Jmo I sure hope that LE is not expecting him to lead them to Hannah. This is a case where he is not going to help, inadvertently or otherwise, Imo. Yes, some killers like to go back and admire their "work"...but probably not while they are on the run with a "wanted" poster circulating. Jmo

(Assuming they can find JM, to follow him in the first place...)

can any one remember what 2 events were on that people were in town for that wend?
I think one was a high school reunion?

Some type of sporting event I believe. I'm not a sports fan but I registered "sports" when it was being discussed.

This is a really good article on cell phone pings.

Stuff I didn't know so forgive me if people know this. Apparently cell phone pings are not very accurate.

Anyway, I hope with soil typing and cell phone info, Hannah is found soon

Ugh. M

It won't paste. It is from this summer in the New Yorker.

What cell phones can't tell police.

For instance, your call can be routed to a tower farther away if your clise tower is being used to capacity.

Interesting info!

Hopefully, at that hour, no towers would be used to capacity, but you never know I guess!

O/T....I was forced to buy a crockpot...jmo
and there are many a good sleuth in these forums who can tell you how to do the spot clean, house fresh, had a productive day in about 5 mins flat for those cases where...well like Hannah's.

jmo

HAHA!! Count me in!! lol:thinking:

Minutes from last 12 hours:
1) Websleuthers are divided about JM's guilt and treatment by LE
2) JM has a dog named Popcorn
3) Hannah and Heather are frequently confused
4) Lab results are supposed to be in today but no news on them yet

I think that pretty much covers it.

Wait, you mean there was no discussion about overt and covert in the last 12 hours? Hee hee.

can any one remember what 2 events were on that people were in town for that wend?
High school reunion and afternoon football game against Louisville, a new ACC rival.

Home football game for UVa, so possibility of lots of out of towners in for that, plus Albemarle HS 25 yr reunion.

But for a single man with an apartment that he shares with two people, 25000 may be enough. We don't know if he works a lot of over time. We don't know if he has a side job or has money from somewhere before... no one knows his financial status. I remember the post about what he makes, add that to the car and people are jumping to conclusions based on it. Frankly , his income has no bearing on his crimes or his reasoning for being a POI... rich people get in trouble with the law also.

if you're 30+ and don't have your own place you're not doing well financially, and there's nothing wrong with that people have different priorities. But pointing out that someone is not well off in that situation is not classism

Just jumping in on the employment discussion because there seems to be little else to talk about until we hear about the results:

I know a good number of high-level university administrators at a high-profile schools. You can bet there was and still is a lot of handwringing about how to manage the situation. Nobody down on the food chain is going to want to make a decision, so it's all the way up to the top. Top probably said, "do not fire him unless there is good reason to, e.g., he does not show up for a shift without warning or whatever else is in our handbook." They may already have suggested he take some personal leave, and/or were planning to assign him to an area of the hospital temporarily where he wouldn't come into contact with patients. They would be proceeding very cautiously. Universities and university med centers generally hate to be involved in controversy of any type, and they would not want to be on the side of firing without cause if he turns out to be innocent, or later be accused of putting him in contact with patients and families and other employees if he later turned out to be guilty.

If they haven't terminated him and assuming he's missing shifts, they will quietly do it after enough have accumulated.

Some type of sporting event I believe. I'm not a sports fan but I registered "sports" when it was being discussed.

Rofl that's about my level of cognition when people talk sports! Too funny.

from previous thread--
Emaa
Longo, either in the last press conference or in an interview after (Cooper, maybe?), asked rural land owners to look for tire tracks not made by their vehicles.

thanks Emaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member