VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would anyone be put on a wanted listed or have a bench warrant for a speeding violation ?

I am not in the know about VA law but they must have had enough to charge him. That's all I know is he has a warrant out for his arrest for reckless driving, I believe ... or careless.

I did just come across this article , which may help you...

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/23/police-m...se-by-releasing-picture-of-jesse-leroy-graham

^^speaks to their decision to charge him and to put out a poster...

S
Minutes from last 12 hours:
1) Websleuthers are divided about JM's guilt and treatment by LE
2) JM has a dog named Popcorn
3) Hannah and Heather are frequently confused
4) Lab results are supposed to be in today but no news on them yet

I think that pretty much covers it.

5.) some are switching from innocent to guilty

6) some are reviewing labor laws and discovering there are not many in VA

Some type of sporting event I believe. I'm not a sports fan but I registered "sports" when it was being discussed.

football?

pictures people took at the mall while out might show something interesting in the background. I'd do some sleuthing if I can find out the events..

Do you honestly think he called into work while there was a warrant out for his arrest? I just can't imagine him saying... I am going to go on the run... hang on... better make sure I have a job when I return so I will call them and maybe they will tell me to take a leave of absence. huh? If I am running from the authorities, my job is the last thing I am worried about... I am worried about jail or whatever else I am hiding

We don't know if he called HR after the original warrants were served. Bottom line....if a person wants to keep their job he/she would responsibly call HR and brief them on a personal situation that is going to keep them from work. He may have called HR before he went into the police station. Who knows! But, it is not a concept so out of the question that other websleuthers should behave cheeky or snarky towards others. sheesh

if you're 30+ and don't have your own place you're not doing well financially, and there's nothing wrong with that people have different priorities. But pointing out that someone is not well off in that situation is not classism

Wow... that's a harsh judgement. Perhaps he likes to have company. Come now... have you seen his bank account?

Yep WideOpen, a Crockpot is a must.. Spray bathroom cleaner in toilet, pour bleach in the sinks, generously spray furniture polish in the air, spray fabreze all over the carpet, plug in the vacuum cleaner and leave it in the middle of the floor. Don't forget shove everything under the bed, in the closet, in the laundry basket, etc. All can be done within seconds. You can retrieve it all later, or not..

:happydance: This is great! My husband keeps asking what I'm so enthralled with online and when I tell him he says "Still?!" You'd think he'd be used to being a Websleuth Widower by now, lonely and neglected eating cold leftovers and wearing dirty undies.

Also you can find boxes of latex gloves in about a third of the homes in America based on my sample. They are good For any household task from yardwork to haircoloring to picking up dog poop

We don't know if he called HR after the original warrants were served. Bottom line....if a person wants to keep their job he/she would responsibly call HR and brief them on a personal situation that is going to keep them from work. He may have called HR before he went into the police station. Who knows! But, it is not a concept so out of the question that other websleuthers should behave cheeky or snarky towards others. sheesh

All we know is that they are discussing his employment status so there must be a reason. That's it. I would hazard a guess that he did not call in. He is acting reckless right now regardless, if he loses his job, it is truly his problem. Had he went in and spoke to the police even with a lawyer he either would have been booked based on evidence or released and told to have a nice day. He has created the storm that is surrounding him.

I am not in the know about VA law but they must have had enough to charge him. That's all I know is he has a warrant out for his arrest for reckless driving, I believe ... or careless.

I did just come across this article , which may help you...

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/23/police-m...se-by-releasing-picture-of-jesse-leroy-graham

^^speaks to their decision to charge him and to put out a poster...

ok it says most people charged with reckless driving spend no time in jail , so why is he wanted or a warrant for reckless driving ? its just a speeding violation.

Im not saying he is innocent or not of the girl but if he is not guilty then this is ridiculous

5. Everyone should keep cleaning supplies in their house; they are good for deviated septum surgeries and fences. ;)
6. If you're poor and your car looks like it came from a junkyard, you shouldn't be buying drinks at Tempo
7. If you want to keep your job, you maybe shouldn't evade police and not show up.

Whether LE knows where JM is right now, we don't know and they have not said. The last time they addressed that issue, they said they did NOT know, and that seemed to be the rationale for the Wanted Poster. If they are so sure that he is the right guy for this or other heinous crimes, my guess is that they would arrest if for the reckless driving so they have him right at hand if and when the forensic results come out targeting him so that he can be arrested for something more heavy duty and don't have to go hunting him down. But then again, if LE and the DA are not so sure that the forensic results are going to be as they are hoping, it might not be a good idea for them to haul him in.

I don't quite understand how LE could have taken his cell phone just like that. WOnder if they took his computere too. Took his car, cell phone, personal effects, but not allowed to take him or even force him to undergo questioning? I wonder if LE was able to get a fix on Hannah's cell phone. I thought a lot of those phones have that feature.

I hope JM gets a good criminal attorney to navigate him through this mess he is in, especially if he is not guilty. Even if he is, I think a good lawyer would help him make some better choices than he has. I agree that he could find pro bono top rate representation.

I wonder if LE has made ANY headway in ideas as to where Hannah is now, Alll of those cameras, the cell phone gps , and she's still not to be found. I hope she is found. At least that urgency can be addressed, and LE can then focus on reconstructing what happened to her.

Hoosgirl wanted to know the following:

I do not believe that is the result of any legal angle. I can't think of one that justifies such behavior.

To me, after following so many of these cases, observing how my law partner's clients act: seeing how suspects behave, I think it shows a person who wants to appear as if they are cooperating but does not want to talk to police. I think it evidences that the POI is scared, but generally knows his rights and is conflicted about how to address pressure to cooperate.

He may well have been dealing with some family pressure talk to police to so he was looking for an out.

why would anyone be put on a wanted listed or have a bench warrant for a speeding violation ?

It's been a couple days, he hasn't turned himself in and is eluding LE. When he is arrested in this case, it can be argued he is a flight risk and thus no bond. jmo

Imo, it is very significant that there has been several search warrants conducted in the investigation and each warrant provided additional probable cause for a subsequent warrant being issued..

Doesn't he have his sister's car? I would think that maybe she needs it.

He may well have been dealing with some family pressure talk to police to so he was looking for an out.

a lot of times a lawyer will negotiate the turning in for their client , might be the case.

Also you can find boxes of latex gloves in about a third of the homes in America based on my sample. They are good For any household task from yardwork to haircoloring to picking up dog poop

I have a box in my house..

my husband uses them when cooking brisket, cutting beef brisket and I use them when I dip my chicken in the flour to fry it..

I do not like dirty sticky hands when cooking..its my pet peeve...

and youll never in a zillion yrs catch my bare hands in dishwater when washing dishes..

I wear gloves, tho washing gloves...

btw, wanna thank everyone for keeping me in the loop.im playing catch up

ok it says most people charged with reckless driving spend no time in jail , so why is he wanted or a warrant for reckless driving ? its just a speeding violation.

Im not saying he is innocent or not of the girl but if he is not guilty then this is ridiculous

Perhaps it is because of all his other driving charges... Again, not aware of VA law but where I live we have a three strikes you are out law on many traffic violations. Maybe someone can answer that.

It's a class 1 misdemeanor that often is amended to an infraction. But, it is dependent on the speed. If you're going over 90mph, you have a good chance at going to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member