VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and when I ever go on my Thelma and Louise run from the law I hope it's in a nicer car than a light blue Nissan Sentra.

Just wanted to throw something out there that I haven't seen talked about much.

The fact that HG was very tall for a woman makes me believe even more that this was a crime of opportunity. Even with the POI being bigger himself, I would think the thought of harming someone athletic and tall wouldn't be your first option.

IMOO, Normally I'd agree, but sadly it's reported she was '5'11', athletic and inebriated. ...that can make a huge difference.

Gitana, good to see you! I love reading your posts. You are the voice of reason.

Question on the "fresh" mud on his tires... LE took his car almost a week after Hannah disappeared. Is week old dirt. "fresh"? If he had driven in mud on the 13TH, wouldn't it have dried up and fallen off after a week?

Thanks. Even this defense attorney agrees that LE has something that is leading them to JM.

Defense attorney Scott Goodman says police must know something about Matthew that they are discussing. “Right now they are sure this is the person that has the information they need to lead them to Hannah Graham,” he said. *

Goodman said the decision not to pull Matthew over for reckless driving, yet charge him for it, is tactical. It is a decision he said police hope will lead to him in jail without bond.

In most cases people that are charged with reckless driving don’t spend time in jail, especially if they have no past criminal history, Goodman told WCAV 19.

“As days go by [as police look for him] when he’s charged, he is found, they’ll be able to argue to a judge that he is a flight risk,” Goodman said.

Yep WideOpen, a Crockpot is a must.. Spray bathroom cleaner in toilet, pour bleach in the sinks, generously spray furniture polish in the air, spray fabreze all over the carpet, plug in the vacuum cleaner and leave it in the middle of the floor. Don't forget shove everything under the bed, in the closet, in the laundry basket, etc. All can be done within seconds. You can retrieve it all later, or not..

I did a double-take thinking that these were tips for being a perp.

Question on the "fresh" mud on his tires... LE took his car almost a week after Hannah disappeared. Is week old dirt. "fresh"? If he had driven in mud on the 13TH, wouldn't it have dried up and fallen off after a week?

I won't be surprised to hear that it is in a lot that has fees and he now owes ???$$ to get it back. jmo

I bet LE has talked to his ex GF. I bet she had info

Keep in mind that (if) there is a "hit" that he wrapped him arm around her in the video, and according to the witness. If there is any his lawyer will argue that.
Totally agree. My point is that a hit is a hit, and while the lab would then continue the analysis of the other items, it would seem to me that if it were a match to HG from a compelling location in his car or apartment, it really would change the picture significantly. In fact, I would guess that the lab prioritized the samples depending on their potential level of importance to the case. OTOH, if there is no hit thus far, they have to keep going and going and going before an announcement could be made that there were no matches at all.

If and when I ever go on my Thelma and Louise run from the law I hope it's in a nicer car than a light blue Nissan Sentra.
Hey!!! What's wrong with a light blue Nissan Sentra?! I drive a light blue Sentra!

No, I don't... but I did have a bright red one about 20 years ago.

If Hannah was upset or lost or felt she was being followed or whatever, in the videos, there were tons of groups of young people and open businesses. Why didn't she stop and ask someone for help/directions, whatever?

Her behavior is confusing to me and so I wonder if it may be hard to profile what happened to her.

I was lost once when I was her age. Drunk, little high on pot, at a party. All I could think about was to keep moving to find my way back. My behavior was such that I have clear memories of people giving me strange looks, but it never once occurred to me to ask for help. I was panicked and all I could think of was "move, move, move, find your way back, find your way back". I probably would have been described as walking with a purpose and I did have one; find my way back!

I am in with my 100% deep-fried speculation again. Every hour that goes by with no forensics reported makes me further question whether there is any significance to the lack thereof...blah blah blah

What's the urgency? They bring him to justice in one week or one month, I am happy either way. I'd rather they take their time and chisel away at the circumstantial evidence rather than rush and have a defense attorney chisel away at sloppy forensics.

Just now on hln....results will not be in today.

Okay since labor laws are all talked out and we're stuck for topics, how 'bout one of you old timers post a link on how to multi quote? :dunno:

This is where the confusion comes from I think. Don't they give the car back when they are done? And Longo said he was done with the car in the PC.

Not sure that they would give it back, especially if they are still waiting for forensics to come back. I would think they need to preserve the chain of command with respect to any evidence that may be in or on the vehicle.

What's the urgency? They bring him to justice in one week or one month, I am happy either way. I'd rather they take their time and chisel away at the circumstantial evidence rather than rush and have a defense attorney chisel away at sloppy forensics.

Which is exactly what Longo stated in one of the first press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876