VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have footage of the car leaving or just footage of the car at some point after Tempo? I was under the impression that it was the latter, but that could be wrong.

I believe I heard the car leaving. It wouldn't leave Tempo and then go to another place in the mall, as far as I am aware. So I do believe they have footage of it leaving. And separately footage of the two after Tempo.

IICR, Keswick is a little crossroads community ease of Cville -- old country store with a gas station. Maybe some "no trespassing" signs around to discourage parking/peeing.

There is also the private Keswick estate, very exclusive, and likely to have a security system installed which would alert if any unauthorized personnel were on the property.

A motorist would have to go out of their way to drive onto the property, in my opinion, but much more like to "get caught trespassing" than if they were loitering around a convenience store . JMOO

There is an online address for JM in Keswick. I won't post it here, but read about it on another site.

I'm a UVA nursing student and I've spoken to a couple of classmates about this situation. A lot of them work as PCAs in the hospital and have interacted with JM. Two of them ran into him as they were clocking out for work and he creepily invited them for drinks. These girls are 21 years old at most. JM also asked for one of the girl's last name since her badge was always facing the other way (probably for a good reason!). Let me know if you have any questions about UVA life. I will say have a lot of mutual friends with Hannah, though I have never met the girl. The mood hasn't really been the same on grounds since her disappearance.
Asking someone out for a drink isn't creepy in and of itself. Could you be more specific? Did they feel an orderly was perhaps beneath them? Would it have been less creepy had he been z Doctor? Im not defending him. My gut tells me he is not innocent of her disappearance, but he said she said accounts of his character dont help. Sorry if I offend, but since this story broke hindsight can be 20/20 and people come forward and say all sorts of things.

I'm a UVA nursing student and I've spoken to a couple of classmates about this situation. A lot of them work as PCAs in the hospital and have interacted with JM. Two of them ran into him as they were clocking out for work and he creepily invited them for drinks. These girls are 21 years old at most. JM also asked for one of the girl's last name since her badge was always facing the other way (probably for a good reason!). Let me know if you have any questions about UVA life. I will say have a lot of mutual friends with Hannah, though I have never met the girl. The mood hasn't really been the same on grounds since her disappearance.

:wagon: UVA2015 and I hope you and your colleagues/friends will post often as to the environment etc.

I thought of this but can't they get it from her mother? Then again I guess it might be easier to get it from a hair or something in her apartment/dorm. I kinda was thinking they would already have a sample of her DNA.

More likely they would have been looking for any evidence of what she was doing that night or people who she knew. Particularly anything to suggest that she knew their suspect in any way, but also they collect information about who else she knew. Things like notes, answering machines, computers, etc etc. Beyond just arresting a suspect a big part of an investigation into a case like this would be too build up a picture of the persons life at that point in time.

Exactly, They have nothing. They have him and her together and not, at the mall area and they have her missing. Not one piece of evidence that he is responsible for her demise or disappearance. I am waiting for evidence, until then he is innocent minus the alleged traffic violations. jmo idk

Nothing that you know of. I am sure they have more than enough evidence to justify the arrest warrant.

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 6m

BREAKING:The Atty for Suspect James Camblos talks about Jesse Matthew. #HannahGraham @fox5newsdc pic.twitter.com/F6Qs429lqs

Camblos told WUSA9's Peggy Fox that he spoke with Matthew but he wouldn't say if he knows Matthew's whereabouts.

(I guess this is a no news update :giggle:?)

lol, I guess you can only expect as much from a lawyer. My guess is that he is in contact with him, but probably doesn't know specifically.

So in other words a bunch of Internet people wasted LE manpower to the point where a press release had to be made telling everyone to knock it off...

I respectfully disagree. What if there had been a connection that was discovered bc of WS? Wasn't it worth checking out? It seems LE felt it was worth their time. IMO.

But don't you think the Main Street area is an area freshmen frequent often? I don't know, I guess if she got turned around while still near her apartment, and got on Prescott heading the wrong way, once she got to the mall she would realize where she was. I think there's a chance she knew she had veered off-course once she hit the mall and was heading to the free trolley stop for a lift back to the area where she lived at Grand Marc.
Hannah posted on her twitter she helped a drunk girl get to a bus (in late August).

Sorry I hopped offline for a while. Dunno if folks have responded already, but no, since first years cannot have cars, really the Corner is as far as they would normally venture. IMO, she probably realized she was on the downtown mall once she arrived there, but all the while before that, she was confused. Her behavior as shown on the videos is not surprising to me at all. I truly believe this, just recalling my experience trying to navigate all those streets in the area of 14th/Grady/rugby road/Preston back when I was a student....

I also think she was just drunk. No drugs. Not drugged. And I only base this on my recollection of how my friends of mine would each react so differently to having a lot to drink....it was crazy...

I dont think thats whats causing contention at all. I think that whats causing contention is the fact that people are defending this so vehemently in the first place.

Its disrespectful to Hannah and runs counter to the very reason this forum was started IMO.

This case is drawing a high level of attention to the forums with almost 500 people viewing this thread right now...and its not lost on some of us that some of the loudest voices in his defense have a join date of September 2014.

Thats not to say that new members shouldn't have a voice or be allowed to make contributions but the timing is suspect to say the very least.

This isnt a Rights for the Accused forum.

How is it disrespectful to Hannah to want the CORRECT person caught?

Would Hannah, just starting her 2nd year at UVA, have been doing any sort of clinical experiences that would have put her into contact w/ JM?

Hannah is not a nursing student, but you don't start clinical until 2nd year 2nd semester anyway. I don't know if she volunteered at the hospital, but you generally don't have contact with patient transporters.

At the very least he could say he has spoken with him.

Actually, a good lawyer would not say anything unless explicitly authorized and directed by their client to do so.

To those who wish to convict Jesse Matthew based solely on the fact that he's been charged by the authorities..........I hope to never have you as a "jury of my peers".

No one is convicting him. Just trusting the judgement of the investigators who are privy to much more information than publicized, that they have zero'd in on the correct person.

Hannah is not a nursing student, but you don't start clinical until 2nd year 2nd semester anyway. I don't know if she volunteered at the hospital, but you generally don't have contact with patient transporters.

For some reason, I thought she was a nursing student. Read it somewhere, but don't recall where. What is she studying at UVA?

This was not in reply to you, if you follow the quote it was in reply to someone else. I am unsure why you think it was to you.

I could have sworn you quoted me. I apologize. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial