VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRITS!! Not sure if you get CNN but the presser MAY be on they are obsessing about Syria and Iraq non stop tho. JMO

It's a great question. Wish I did have an answer for you

Longo said on the Coy Barefoot interview that he had spoken with LE from other states. While it sounds like law enforcement in a large area is looking for him and has told to be on the lookout, it does not sound like IMO the sort of manhunt that you'd see with helicopters, dogs, checkpoints etc like you see in the movies. I don't know what officially constitute a manhunt though. :0)

Not what I mean. I wonder if Police & FBI think Harrington & Graham are victims of same killer.Cuz I'll tell you right now that Jesse Matthew is not responsible for Morgan Harrington. He's not sophisticated enough.

Whoever abducted Morgan is a text book serial killer:

Killer wanted the body to be found. He left Morgan in an open field when there were plenty of trees around to conceal her under.
Killer took momentos to relive the event. The Pantera t-shirt and a necklace.
Killer followed case and planted Morgan's t-shirt to throw off and/or toy with police.

If Police & FBI think Hannah & Morgan are related, then they know they have a much bigger problem than Jesse Matthew.

i don't how you couldn't

To locals: Is there manhunt kind of activity going on for JLM? Like roadstops and lots of LE activity? Very hard to derive from mainstream media, notwithstanding the wanted poster and warrants. I hope this is an appropriate question.

Not in the city. Not aware of any in the surrounding areas. Which also makes this strange. Are we to be concerned for our safety? The area here is so huge. If he's in the area, which directly is he likely to be in? There are little towns swallowed up by fields, farms, woods, and streams all within 20 minutes of Charlottesville in every direction.

Sounds like they have a witness or video showing them together after leaving bar, but nothing again after that, i.e getting into car, to me. They are hoping someone actually saw her get in, or be forced into, his car, Imo. If she got in, the abduction seems to come from not letting her out upon request/illegal detaining or kidnapping?

As far as college student as learning from this case and others; Imo, for a month, maybe a semester or so, after an incident like this one, I would guess the buddy system is back in use and free rides from colleges taken advantage of, etc...but I fear most revert back to feeling fairly invincible again soon. I am sure most were told for years about the dangers out there, but we know, Imo, it does not sink in until it happens to someone close to you. I really don't know what can be done to help prevent these crimes of opportunity in the long-term, as people will be people-both the bad ones and the ones who let down their guards. All jmo.

Hannah's pants just look like regular pants on a tall girl to me. My hair stylist is six feet and she's complained about how most pants look like high-waters on her. She has to go to a special store to get pants long enough.

To locals: Is there manhunt kind of activity going on for JLM? Like roadstops and lots of LE activity? Very hard to derive from mainstream media, notwithstanding the wanted poster and warrants. I hope this is an appropriate question.

I haven't seen anything myself as I went to work or school. I have not been downtown though. I don't think they will see him anywhere in or around Cville, JMO.

Gitana
answered

Gitana, I've read every thread..all 14 of them THANKS.
Not sure if you are being snarky or not but I've seen very little race discussion on these threads. And guess what? WG wasn't the last person Hannah was seen with, JM was.......color didnt have a thing to do with it/

I didn't pick up any snark from Gitana. I remember a lot of talk about race in earlier threads too. Don't take it personally...

Not what I mean. I wonder if Police & FBI think Harrington & Graham are victims of same killer.Cuz I'll tell you right now that Hesse a Matthew is not responsible for Morgan Harrington. He's not sophisticated enough.

Killer wanted the body to be found. He left Morgan in an open field when there were plenty of trees around to conceal her under.
Killer followed case and planted Morgan's t-shirt to throw off and/or toy with police.

If Police & FBI think Hannah & Morgan are related, then they know they have a much bigger problem than Jesse Matthew.

But we don't know how Hannah has been left or where and it took a few months to find Morgan.

if LE found hannah + that's what the presser is about, would we know by now?

Sometimes we kinda do know. Often the press hang around a search site. When there is increased activity and a coroners van arrives we pretty much know.

Longo said on the Coy Barefoot interview that he had spoken with LE from other states. While it sounds like law enforcement in a large area is looking for him and has told to be on the lookout, it does not sound like IMO the sort of manhunt that you'd see with helicopters, dogs, checkpoints etc like you see in the movies. I don't know what officially constitute a manhunt though. :0)

defo not a boston bomber or DC sniper level manhunt, is that what you're saying?

Bless your heart ... you may need to start taking naps to prepare for our 7pm pc's and all the discussion that follows!! :)

Followed this for the last few days now- had 4 hours sleep last night as could not switch off.
What her poor family must be going through right now. Just want to know where/what has happened to this beautiful young lady.
Anyway I will look forward to the 7pm after thoughts- you websleuths rock and are so damn intelligent so I get to learn a thing or two myself so whilst your helping solve the case, a lot of you are also educating people like myself so keep shining like the stars that you are :) x

so has any reporter or twitterer ever asked Longo when is the next time ole JM was spotted/verified to have been AFTER Friday night the 12th...like on Sat, Sun, Mon , immediately following? No one seems to be indicating any estimate on how long JM was off the proverbial radar....and that could be important as to where he went...mebbee ?!

the weekend of the 12th!! not this past weekend...the 12th!

some of you twitter folks ask those reporters to find that out! and report back !

Not what I mean. I wonder if Police & FBI think Harrington & Graham are victims of same killer.Cuz I'll tell you right now that Jesse Matthew is not responsible for Morgan Harrington. He's not sophisticated enough.

BBM

Why do people think JM is of low intelligence? Didn't he attend college?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members