VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is legal to sleep, maybe even drive on the beaches in Galveston. Maybe he needed to get out of the car and get a little rest. JMO

MOD NOTE:

Please stop assuming that he turned himself in. I have read 4 MSM news media links indicating otherwise. The post that claimed that has been removed until a link can be supplied supporting that claim.

Thank you!!

My thought is that if he hadn't run he might have had a chance at bail depending on how conclusive the DNA and evidence was. But given his fleeing he will have no chance at all. I pray he decides to talk and help Hannah's family being her home.

I cannot believe people can make jokes about such a tragic situation. This is still a mystery. I would personally like to see all of the evidence before I make judgments. I also would like to see this case end with Hannah found alive. I am saddened about my little town. My mother just informed me that the police surrounded a man and his mom having lunch at McDonald's on Pantops yesterday. The man had braided hair but was not the same man. His mom was on the local news stating that a woman was just "staring" at them while they were eating lunch so she had a feeling someone thought her son was Jesse Matthew. Of course they were having lunch but this type of hysteria leads to that which does not lead to cases solved. I have enough professional experience which I do not wish to share to also know that the police are not always honest and thorough either. I guess there are good humans and there are not good humans. I am going to reserve judgment and opinion and speculation until I hear more information that is rock solid. I wish everyone would really take a giant step back and hope that Hannah comes home alive. I keep this hope because of the girls they found alive after 10 years. I was kidnapped by some very weird individuals in Charlottesville when I was in high school. I was lucky to get away when one of them got out of my car (yes, they took me and my car) while it was still running so I jumped in the drivers seat and just left. These two weird men were caught because I went straight to a motel close by and they called the police. These two men had a another victim in the trunk of the car they were driving drugged up and had been responsible for a string of crimes throughout Virginia. The two men were not from Charlottesville at all. Yes, they went to jail. Miracles do happen every single day. Thank you.

What a strong, brave woman you were/are to have been able to act quickly in a terrifying situation and get away. And to get these two arrested and convicted. You are a living, breathing miracle. God bless you and keep you. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm thinking he was on I-10 and exited in Winnie, Tx. He could cut to Hwy 87 which runs to the Bolivar Ferry. Gilchrist is on 87. To go further on 87 he would have to ride the ferry which is manned by Homeland security. I'm interested to find out how it all went down. I hope they can find Hannah now

If you're arrested by the Feds, does the record of the arrest show up the same as a local arrest?

I was looking to see if there was a person that was also arrested that might have been with him. I don't know if that person would have been arrested by County LE or FBI. Where he was arrested is not exactly random IMO, which leads me to believe JM knew someone there.

I don;t know. I mean certainly it is a better chance than if he offed himself or wasn't arrested. But I'm not holding my breath that he will talk.

I'm hoping that he does, but you may be right. If he feels that there no way out, then he may just to clear his mind. I understand that he probably kidnapped, raped and killed someone and that speaks to his conscience or lack thereof.

But killers do sometimes lead the way to their victims.

Odd, how he was simply 'on the beach'. Would be very interesting to understand what it going on in his head. The beach thing, seems very symbolic to me - it gives one a sense of freedom and peace. I am speculating that he may have considered, walking into the breakers - and continuing on, into the surf, until he was submerged. Wondering if he is suicidal.

If you're arrested by the Feds, does the record of the arrest show up the same as a local arrest?

Probably would be booked into the local county jail first. The online jail listing does not have to reflect his arrest, IMO. JLM would be classified as a Federal Inmate and not as county jail population. We may very well not see a booking photo of him.

Of course, it is up to the officials as to how to classify him. Former Booking/Classification Lieutenant here, so I can see it being done several ways. Listed or unlisted.

MOO

I'm wondering if GMa's interview with the D.Mail provided some traveling pocket money.

Are there any chances they'll offer a deal to avoid the death penalty if he can give them HG's location?

What if Hannah was drugged when with JM and he took her with the plan to traffick her. She may be out of his hands into a traffick ring. This could explain the reward money offered and Longo asking people to remember Hannahs face.

My sister is working on a ministry that will be a safe house for trafficked women here in the northeast. It is rampant.

Perhaps they found texts between JM and a trafficker.

Any thoughts on this.

I had a similar theory earlier, apart from the drugging...but I can work with that :)

Unless he got a passport photo and then got a fake passport made. Buy that would be dumb because why take the chance of going to dmv...so many questions. Is he brilliant or really dumb. I make no assumptions of his guilt or innocence. Just his IQ.

I just can't imagine that is the case. It's just near impossible to fake a US passport. Maybe he had another plan? I assume we're speculating that he had photos taken?

At this point I question the report on Jesse turning himself in. Why would they be thanking a particular Deputy? Doesn't make sense.

Since he was on a peninsula, a detour from a viable escape route I wonder if he was at a friend's or family thinking through his decision on what to do. That would mean leaving the area was a way to buy time to think. Otherwise why would go off route?

Just one possibility other than assumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member