VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to me a guy desperate for a "victory" and was delivered one on a silver platter when Jesse Matthew turned himself in. Chief Longo is not Supercop. He's chief of police of a college town with a medium sized population. That is all.
My guess is that he is WORE OUT probably hasnt gotten any rest which worries me because some get clumsy and/or confused when sleep deprived.....

Odd, how he was simply 'on the beach'. Would be very interesting to understand what it going on in his head. The beach thing, seems very symbolic to me - it gives one a sense of freedom and peace. I am speculating that he may have considered, walking into the breakers - and continuing on, into the surf, until he was submerged. Wondering if he is suicidal.

I think he probably erroneously thought "I'll be safe staying outside of the cities". Ten years ago when I was in Galveston it was pretty quiet; I can see someone thinking that they'd go unnoticed and that the people there are clueless.

He's really dumb........at a time and place when so many are looking for a mastermind.

Unless he got a passport photo and then got a fake passport made. Buy that would be dumb because why take the chance of going to dmv...so many questions. Is he brilliant or really dumb. I make no assumptions of his guilt or innocence. Just his IQ.

Take it from someone who has crossed over the border to Mexico quite a few times. He would most likely NOT need his passport going into Mexico. He would need it coming back. I say this because the Mexican Border Patrol very rarely checks passports. They waive you in :)

I don't think you do unless Google maps is wrong. You would take a ferry coming from Galveston, but if he came in the back way on the 124 to the 87 he could have driven onto the peninsula. I am guessing he was driving at night and just spending time in less populated areas during the day. Probably thought sitting on a beach was a fairly safe way to lay low.

Of course, I was thinking of getting there from Galveston.....I had Galveston stuck in my head because that's where they kept saying he had been arrested. He definitely could not have made it all the way to Galveston. I don't know anything about the 124 to 87 route.

Forgive?

What a strong, brave woman you were/are to have been able to act quickly in a terrifying situation and get away. And to get these two arrested and convicted. You are a living, breathing miracle. God bless you and keep you. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Tx. No, just lucky. I am sharing my story for those who do not live in Charlottesville (C-ville) to know that weirdos run through that little town all the time. I want Hannah to come home alive. I had not been drinking or anything when I was kidnapped. There are very weird bad people in the world, sadly. I wish all people going to college would understand that fact. C-ville looks so pretty but it has nasty crime just like the big cities. Sadly.

Seems to me he was headed for a boat to Mexico to bypass border patrol. Good work by the Galveston deputy who recognized him and arrested him.

IMO if he's impulsive enough to do what the police are alleging he did, then he's impulsive enough to jump in his car and head south and west to Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly