VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Galveston County Sheriff's Office says Matthew was located on the beach in Gilcrest on the Bolivar Peninsula around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to Galveston County Judge Mark Henry, deputies received a call about a suspicious person camping in a tent on the beach. A deputy responded and ran the license plate of the suspicious person's vehicle.

The license plate came back as "hot" or wanted, said Henry, who was briefed on the circumstances.

Henry told Local 2 investigative reporter Jace Larson that Matthew did not resist arrest.

Matthew is expected to appear before a judge on Thursday morning."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/m...inia-student-in-custody-in-galveston/28233540

Really? And I guess this is considered "turning himself in" to some. :confused:

Thank you very much for caring. If this does not end well keep both families in your prayers because this is nothing but tragedy all around and frankly, if he is involved, it just might give his poor grammy a heart attack and kill her. I wish we lived in a better world where such a Forum was not even necessary. Have a lovely evening/day everyone ..... This continues.

Perhaps his supporters demand evidence.........like many of us here who are ridiculed for demanding same.

Seems like a lot of his friends feel that he is being railroaded. He has a ton of supporters.

Soooooo, he still had sisters car & has been camping. Interesting!

Not necessarily his sister's car. I bet the FBI had a BOLO for all the possible cars he could have taken. Relatives, friends, etc.

This is not true. He would need a passport or a passport card to travel to the Caribbean by cruise line.
Currently passport card for cruising. Used to be drivers license.

I've made almost that exact drive alone in two days easily several times. I've made it in under 24 hours driving straight through, as well.

I may or may not have made it from NYC to Houston in around 22 or 23 hours. ;0)

It (being from Texas) was on the facebook page of one of the commenters in the first or 2nd blacked out picture! I need to see JM's page to see if I can find it! I KNOW I saw it! I understand the need for proof and try to post accordingly, so I would not be posting it if I hadn't actually seen it! I will look again though!

FB is still accessible. I found the friend you're talking about, located in Houston, TX. He liked one of the posts on LJM's photos. It's an interesting connection. And the fact he's only an hour away from the place they found LJM.

CNN/HLN can't seem to find his criminal record that is public and open.

They continue down the road that he's only had speeding tickets in his life.

It's irresponsible. They used the Gentle Giant moniker.

I remember seeing a comment from someone offering help. I didn't remember where he was from though. I read a comment from a poster that quite a few previous comments had been deleted when the case started getting more news coverage.

He's caught. That's great!!! But we still don't know anything. When JM first came in to LE last Saturday (I think) he asked for a lawyer. I don't believe its the same lawyer that he has now. The first lawyer must have told him that LE has tons of evidence on him. That he will be arrested. That he will have a trial. Enough evidence that he took off right after that meeting. Maybe LE didn't have that much. Maybe the lawyer told him the same. Regardless of any of this he showed up at a police station. He must have thought he was safe in some way. What happened on Saturday (again.... I think it was Saturday) that made him run? What did the first lawyer say to him? What did LE have on him? If LE did have enough to make him flee why didn't they arrest him then? Too many ?????????'s

It (being from Texas) was on the facebook page of one of the commenters in the first or 2nd blacked out picture! I need to see JM's page to see if I can find it! I KNOW I saw it! I understand the need for proof and try to post accordingly, so I would not be posting it if I hadn't actually seen it! I will look again though!

https://www.facebook.com/lj.matthew.5?ref=ts&fref=ts

Tomorrow CPD going to TX to take custody. Safe travels there and back! I am praying this man is the answer, that the proof is there to link him for sure. Then focus can be on searching for Hannah.

I thought this was only relevant to the AM case, the CA didn't speak for the MH case.

Yes I believe you are right. Also, it was the Nelson County Commonwealth's Attorney. Not the Commonwealth Attorney. I know that sounds nitpicky, but the Commonwealth's Attorney in a jursidiction is called that because s/he represents the interests of the Commonwealth, i.e. the State of VA, in court. Not because s/he is the attorney for the entire Commonwealth. So I don't think he could speak for the other cases anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990