VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read any specifics about who called in the suspicious person report. It is a small community made up of mainly beach homes. A lot of people go there to fish. It could have been a fisherman who tried to converse with him and thought he acted strangely. If I recall there is basically one main store on the peninsula where someone would go to buy supplies and get gas. This is the south, we talk to everybody. I can imagine someone asking him where he was from or trying to strike up a conversation and thinking he was evasive.

Not to mention, this story has not only been on the national news, it has been mentioned every day on the local news here along with his picture. If he had out of state tags on his car and hasn't altered his appearance much, I can see a resident putting two and together and thinking they should call in a tip.

I wonder if he tried to high five him?

Most people posting about popcorn are not serious. I am worried it could be in a Houston pound It wouldnt live long. Somethingcould be done for it through the family lawyer.
I posted about popcorn too. I was serious. I read somewhere Popcorn was missing and thought he took her/him. I thought "oh no". What's going to happen to that pit bull. Sad.

Me, too, & same scenario. :( I really hope someone steps up for his dog. His dog is innocent & doesn't deserve to die b/c JM has been incarcerated.
It happens a lot, sadly. I always worry about the animals left behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a joke earlier about JM must have stopped on the beach to take Popcorn for a walk. I'm sorry. I didn't think ahead to who, if anyone would care for his dog.

Local news channel 11 stating that someone on Bolivar Peninsula saw Jesse standing outside a tent and thought he looked suspicious and called it in...

It can be taken on arrest in Virginia (at least that's what I read somewhere). I'm going to assume Texas could do the DNA swab.

I doubt it. Chain of custody and high profile case. They dont want to screw this one up.

I would think now that summer is over, the campers would be much fewer than the past couple of months. Also, the link from CNN stated that someone reported a suspicious person camping and the officer ran the license plate on his car and it came back wanted. The person who reported it probably found it odd that someone would come all the way to Galveston from VA to go camping with what ******I can only assume***** would be not the usual "hardcore" camper type equipment? I doubt he thought this out and was equipped with the normal "gear", so to speak. Again, JMO.

I have never been to Bolivar Peninsula specifically, but I have been to South Padre Island, Kemah, Galveston, and other coastal areas of TX. In Padre, there are places where you hand a clerk in a little booth a few dollars and you can drive on the beach, in the sand. You could drive your car right into the ocean, if you wanted to. Fall tends to be a slow season in tropical areas anyway, but I bet a state/city worker or someone who tends to that area just noticed him there for several days and thought it was strange, since like you said, he probably didn't look like a traditional "camper". Like I said, I've never been to this specific location, so I could be wrong on the setup.

Anything besides circumstantial evidence and the fact that they were on video together in a bar? Where is the hard evidence that she got in his car, went to his apartment etc? Or his DNA on her body? See what I'm getting at?

This information in all likelihood will be reserved for trial. LE is under no obligation to reveal to the public everything they know beforehand.

Does Virginia release the "discovery" to the public like how they do it in Florida so then we can see all the evidence they got?

Anything besides circumstantial evidence and the fact that they were on video together in a bar? Where is the hard evidence that she got in his car, went to his apartment etc? Or his DNA on her body? See what I'm getting at?

This information in all likelihood will be reserved for trial. LE is under no obligation to reveal to the public everything they know beforehand.

JM just doesn't give me the creep factor of a serial killer/rapist. I'm Leaning towards impulse problems. That IF he did it.

Fair enough! I guess what I'm saying is that until I hear about the forensic results, I will not judge. There is simply not enough to go on with the info that we know.

Local news channel 11 stating that someone on Bolivar Peninsula saw Jesse standing outside a tent and thought he looked suspicious and called it in...
Could be because of his color? Not being funny, maybe he stands out there?

I am still hung up on the video when JM is first spotted in the mall, before he crosses over. If you stop it at the very beginning over and over and watch slowly, you can see it looks like he is just standing still at the edge of the frame, talking on the phone. He appears to hang up the phone and then WG walks out...then, they are both watching Hannah. It is still weird to me...but I know WG has been ruled out. Something still looks weird about that video almost like someone had phoned him saying, "Here she comes...she is the girl walking alone in the sparkle shirt." ...who knows...would love to see phone records to find out who he is talking to at that very moment!!!

Is there a link that states WG has been cleared?

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but my local news in Louisville Ky just said they found some of Hannah's clothes in JM's home. I had not heard that anywhere else. Did LE release that info? I was shocked to hear it.

JM just doesn't give me the creep factor of a serial killer/rapist. I'm Leaning towards impulse problems. That IF he did it.

Its already been pointed out in previous threads but have people said the same thing about Dahmer, Gacy and numerous other killers. IMO one of the things that makes them such monsters is that many of them seem like ordinary, average people....at least on the outside.

He's not a kid, but for some reason my impression of him is of a childlike mentality.

I've found myself slipping into that impression of him also, and then I remind myself that most of what we know about his life he seems average. We haven't heard from friends/co-workers that he has a childlike mentality or that he's simple minded. IMO it's his baby-face that has briefly pulled me into that sort of thinking. I'm not saying that running from LE is average at all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery