VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's a 'DL'?

There was some discussion of head injuries as a DL. Maybe the right person - forensic neuropsychiatrist (is there such a thing?) - can approach him correctly to get him to talk.

I was focused on those two other attacks after I read the UVA warning to students about them. Then I read somewhere (and I can't remember where) that they were ruled out as far as JM matching descriptions. One was a white attacker, sorry can't remember the rest of what was said.

:yeahthat:

Maybe THAT attacker is the one that took her?? Maybe it's not JM at all

Can his DNA be officially be taken now, or do they have to wait for a conviction?

Yes. The need it to rule him in or out. One directly from him. If he wont voluntarily submit it a court order can be obtained. If he is innocent one would think he would be screaming from the rooftops for them to take it. IMO Correct me if I'm off legal eagles but my recollection from other cases.

Could be because of his color? Not being funny, maybe he stands out there?

I grew up in a little town called Paint Rock, 30 miles south of San Angelo Texas. I dont find your question unreasonable at all. That is indeed the case in certain parts of Texas.

Fair enough! I guess what I'm saying is that until I hear about the forensic results, I will not judge. There is simply not enough to go on with the info that we know.

Since LE charged him then assume they have a good case. This prosecutor seems very meticulous.

And this is only half the puzzle. I think they may need a body to complete the puzzle and bring murder charges.

I don't care. A small fraction as hard as it for hers.
I care. Families of the perpetrators are also victims. I am unfortunate to know first hand. Ruins their lives also. Big time.

"Many of the victims in this case were girls from good homes, in good neighborhoods," Neil MacBride, a U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, told reporters at a press conference. "The girls recruited were girls who lived at home with their parents, not always runaways." on Gangs in Northern Virginia http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-membe...rban-teen-prostitution-ring/story?id=16046155

Not always an international sex trafficking ring -many domestic sex trafficking rings exist. I agree ideally if you are a trafficker..I guess you want society's throw aways, runaways, people who won't be missed or you want to groom a teen into running away with you but are we sure that not even one of those "runaways" or as some people call them "society's throwaways" could just be a missing girl from another jurisdiction who has been abducted, given drugs, addicted and watched so that they can't runaway? Many news stories indicate traffickers move quickly from one area to another. Just google sex trafficking in Northern Virginia or Roanoke or Lynchburg or Henrico County or Virginia Beach. Yes most of the time you are dealing with runaways and those with families that don't care but criminals are known to make dumb decisions and a drunk girl seems like easy prey. Maybe she was transferred early on Saturday morning before the story went public--(thats 24 hours)---who knows whether they would "Liquidate" her or not. "Liquidated" girls can't make money. I still think she is alive and hoping people are not giving up on her.

For nearly two weeks I have tried to provide similar links, the Governor's report, quotes, and news stories but there will always be people who refuse to even look at, no less read, the reports and the data.

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but my local news in Louisville Ky just said they found some of Hannah's clothes in JM's home. I had not heard that anywhere else. Did LE release that info? I was shocked to hear it.

I read specific clothes they were looking for were found. I took that to mean the clothes he was wearing in all of the videos.

Anything besides circumstantial evidence and the fact that they were on video together in a bar? Where is the hard evidence that she got in his car, went to his apartment etc? Or his DNA on her body? See what I'm getting at?

Um, it's the evidence that you aren't going to find out about until the trial...the evidence that led to a warrant for his arrest...let alone what we know, behavior that an innocent person doesn't do.

I think LE needs HG body to close the case and bring murder charges and I think they are going to try to get JM to confess

I was being facetious and snarky. Sorry, getting really impatient with all the ridiculous posts. I think it's hilarious that you took me seriously. For what ever reason, this case is really interesting to me. I hate to judge the posting of others but from some of the theories that have been posted, I fear that 1. there are a lot of people posting stupidly on purpose or 2. there are that many stupid people in this world. Either way, I'm disheartened.

Not necessary to share every thought. JMO

Is anyone going to sleep sometime soon so us non American folks can maybe attempt to try and catch up before thread #16? lol. Just kidding.
I wasn't going to post, just wanted to say that I'm relieved JLM has finally been captured. This is obvious, and JMO but: a POI does not flee to another city 19 hours away because he is innocent. If they hadn't captured him now, I would hate to think of where he could have ended up! Now is the time to speak up J and tell them where Hannah is. She does not deserve any of this, her parents just want their daughter home :(

Also, any ideas as to how long the extradition process from Galveston will take?

Why is he already tried and convicted by so many? We haven't seen or hear of a single shred of hard evidence. This worries me.
Personally, posts like that ^^ worry me. I am beyond frustrated by these comments. Why are people doubting LE?! JLM is a suspect now and has serious Felony 2 charges filed against him for good reason, it's not something they can charge him with just for the hell of it. Do you think they wrote some random charges on a piece of paper then picked one out of a hat and decided "there's no evidence but yep this is what we will charge him with today"? :facepalm: - LE know a lot more than they are telling us and we are simply not privy to that information due to it being an ongoing investigation, we need to understand and respect this. These people know what they are doing. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61