VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly is it me, I do not see featured cases on the main page, I have to type in her name in the search to find the forum/thread.
Look just beyond the section for "Missing!!" and you should see the 'featured case discussion' section.

Okay, this questioning is based on something I read in the other thread, but where is it stated that the forensics came back negative? I know I remember Longo specifically saying that they found something that brought on the second search. Am I right? Can someone help me here. I've missed so many posts. Bring me up to speed on if the forensics negative thing is a fact, please!

<<marking my spot>>

Oh, Hannah... where are you?

Sorry to be off topic - does this mean next time you sign on it will take you here? How do I mark my spot for when I am driving home from work?? Thank you!!!!

They are just saying things we know for the moment, like he didn't speed from police station but from a house, not much being said

Okay, this questioning is based on something I read in the other thread, but where is it stated that the forensics came back negative? I know I remember Longo specifically saying that they found something that brought on the second search. Am I right? Can someone help me here. I've missed so many posts. Bring me up to speed on if the forensics negative thing is a fact, please!

If I read correctly it was a tweet, there back but no one is talking.

My computer is having trouble playing it again. Anything of interest being said? (if you can hear it.)

From what I've *heard* it's nothing we don't know, or that Longo hasn't already said.

My computer is having trouble playing it again. Anything of interest being said? (if you can hear it.)
Not yet, Longo cleared up that JM did not go speeding out of the police station though...

I believe that statement by a poster was followed with "JMO IDK", so I THINK it was their opinion. MY recollection was Longo stated at the press conference last night "forensic evidence" was what led to the new charges.

Until I read athelake's post page 1 I didn't know this info at all, I missed it: Sunday afternoon, September 14: Graham&#8217;s friends and family realize nobody&#8217;s heard from or seen her since the early hours of Saturday morning&#8212;more than 36 hours before. At 4:34pm, someone calls 911. Police launch a search in the Corner area in the evening with a bloodhound, but turn up nothing.
No one realised she was missing all day and night Saturday? :(

I believe that statement by a poster was followed with "JMO IDK", so I THINK it was their opinion. MY recollection was Longo stated at the press conference last night "forensic evidence" was what led to the new charges.

THanks guys! I thought I had missed something drastic!! lol I've been caring for my little monkeys 1 yo and 3 yo they don't leave me a lot of time to read ALL of this.

Longo-not assuming JM is in central Virginia, not seen since Saturday
could be anywhere

Jim is the att from station on sat.
LE gave him the list.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We have now had: LE gave him List, then he(JM) gave them a list and now back to LE provided a list. I appreciate it is a small point, but still...

I'm getting dizzy.

Until I read athelake's post page 1 I didn't know this info at all, I missed it: Sunday afternoon, September 14: Graham&#8217;s friends and family realize nobody&#8217;s heard from or seen her since the early hours of Saturday morning&#8212;more than 36 hours before. At 4:34pm, someone calls 911. Police launch a search in the Corner area in the evening with a bloodhound, but turn up nothing.
No one realised she was missing all day and night Saturday? :(

That is correct, sadly.

It was speculation by a poster here. There has been no official word at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21