VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days of forensic testing......most likely at FBI Lab in Quantico, VA........and they got nuthin'???? Wow.

No not Quantico, State lab in Richmond (Longo just talked about it on the radio show)

At the top of the thread, under the thread title, there is a drop down menu that says "thread tools" - you can subscribe there without making a comment - very handy in these quickly moving threads to not clutter it up with extra posts.

Surely they'll find him soon. He is either going to have to commit crimes to get money or use his bank accounts. He mustn't have a phone. Any calls to and from the family will be checked. Hopefully he doesn't do what he has allegedly done to Hannah to someone else when he realises he has nothing to lose as his time is up.

Just my opinion but she is a college student, it was the weekend, and she possible lived alone i don't think its unusual that no one noticed for a day and a half.

I am pretty sure she has a few roommates. I think it is very odd that her friends from Friday night never at least checked on her Saturday and saw she never came home, after saying she was lost. Jmo

5 days of forensic testing......most likely at FBI Lab in Quantico, VA........and they got nuthin'???? Wow.

Hello David. It's me again. LOL Maybe you quoted the wrong post? I saw nothing about "they got nuthin'????"

Ok. Don't know why they wouldn't use FBI Lab. It's considered the best in the world.

No not Quantico, State lab in Richmond (Longo just talked about it on the radio show)

Coy says he will share an article hopefully tomorrow morning of a young woman that he believes is the last person to see Hannah in that area.

He will also share the recollections of people that hung out with Matthew earlier that night, as well as photos.
will be at insidecville.com

Hi Tracey. I'm going on the assumption that Longo would tell us if they had anything.

Hello David. It's me again. LOL Maybe you quoted the wrong post? I saw nothing about "they got nuthin'????"

Until I read athelake's post page 1 I didn't know this info at all, I missed it: Sunday afternoon, September 14: Graham’s friends and family realize nobody’s heard from or seen her since the early hours of Saturday morning—more than 36 hours before. At 4:34pm, someone calls 911. Police launch a search in the Corner area in the evening with a bloodhound, but turn up nothing.
No one realised she was missing all day and night Saturday? :(

Unfortunately, that's not implausible or impossible. IIRC, she lived in an apartment with others, each with their own separate bedroom. If you don't interact much with your roomies, they won't know your whereabouts. Some kids go home/to other colleges for the weekend and no one would realize until classes started Monday. :(

Just my opinion but she is a college student, it was the weekend, and she possible lived alone i don't think its unusual that no one noticed for a day and a half.

Agreed. Does not seem unusual to me. College students + weekends= unpredictable schedules.
They sleep late, stay over at friend's rooms, stay with boyfriend, go on a quick day trip with another friend.... Might take a while for anyone to notice.

Until I read athelake's post page 1 I didn't know this info at all, I missed it: Sunday afternoon, September 14: Graham’s friends and family realize nobody’s heard from or seen her since the early hours of Saturday morning—more than 36 hours before. At 4:34pm, someone calls 911. Police launch a search in the Corner area in the evening with a bloodhound, but turn up nothing.
No one realised she was missing all day and night Saturday? :(

That is the case. If she were not living with apartment mates, it could have been longer. My niece lives in a studio off campus, all by herself, and I don't know how long it would be if she disappeared like that. It's not unusual for young people to come home at all hours, and there's no mom to check if you are all right in your bedroom. Her roommates were probably busy on Saturday, out on Saturday night and when they finally came up for air Sunday afternoon, and didn't see Hannah, started, thinking back when they last saw her, looked around, called around and then got worried.

I know two college students who died on sofas during get togethers and noone tried to wake them for a long time after they were dead. One ODed on drugs, the other was drunk, hit his head, wasn't feeling well so lay down on a sofa while everyone was partying. Didn't try to rouse him for a vey long time. Frightening.

When I lived by myself for a couple of years, it did occur to me, when I slipped and fell while on a makeshift stupid ladder of chairs, that if I were badly hurt, it could be a long time before anyone came looking for me.

coy hopes to bring his elusive report early tomorrow to include
1 woman witness
2 from tempo
2 partying with JM mins before he met HG
pictures from JM's phone, no HG

none have spoken publically

coy is crying again

(Coy now promising article with witness interviews from people who were with JM on the night of Hannah's disappearance will be published tomorrow morning. *Sigh*.

And he's crying again ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member