VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh... Coy says now that the promised article with photos, etc. from all of the inside interviews he's doing will be published TOMORROW. :gaah:

He's also getting really choked up here at the end.

Checking in with the locals again today. Anyone know where they were searching today?

he means there's still no new info

His comment about "nuthin'" was in reference to lab results. I was just wondering if I had missed something. Thank you! :blushing:

Geez Can we please stop posting rumors....lol.....I am getting so confused over here. If you post your opinion please say its your opinion. I'm going to scream if I see they got nothing one more time without same factual info posted with it....hahaha.......:gaah::tantrum:

Coy says he will share an article hopefully tomorrow morning of a young woman that he believes is the last person to see Hannah in that area.

Ummmm? That changes things drastically. Unless he means the last person to see Hannah AND JM in that area.

Coy says he will share an article hopefully tomorrow morning of a young woman that he believes is the last person to see Hannah in that area.

I listened to him 2 days in a row he has nothing new and spends 45minutes talking about himself. If he comes up with anything of import, please post it. I can't bear to torture myself by listening to him!! JMO

coy hopes to bring his elusive report early tomorrow to include
1 woman witness
2 from tempo
2 partying with JM mins before he met HG
pictures from JM's phone, no HG

none have spoken publically

coy is crying again

I could be wrong, but I don't think he said the photos were from JM's phone?

5 days of forensic testing......most likely at FBI Lab in Quantico, VA........and they got nuthin'???? Wow.

If the CPD sent it in, it probably went to the state lab. In fact, I think that was mentioned in a press conference. I believe you are right that they have not released anything to the general public yet. They may not release anything to the general public at any time until the trial.

In Virginia, yes, an attorney may maintain representation of a fugitive client and must not disclose where the client is. In other states, the rules can be different. Some places you have to say, some places you have to stop representation. It's a balance between client confidentiality and attorney obligations to the functions of the judicial process (allowing your client to be a fleeing felon). In other states, there is more leverage for the attorney to be able to get the client to turn themselves in. Obviously JM does not have much interest in the attorney's advice, which has to have been to lay low and would be to turn himself in.

My guess of what brought about the newer charges -- pubic hairs matching HG in the trunk. That would support those charges without her person being found. Wearing pants, not likely transferred by a hug. No knowledge, just a guess.

The nursing student lady needs to call the tipline for this. If he had a practice of making such offers, perhaps someone took him up and perhaps (given that he had roommates) would know what back country lane he liked for romance. And that would be a likely dump spot. If this is a "something gone wrong" scenario, the dump spot is someplace that would pop into his mind quickly and that he knows. If it were someplace he googled with his computer, LE would be there already. So anything anyone knows about rural places that he has hung out at has helpful information.

If I were to guess, the charges were based on an eye witness account of HG getting into the accused's car at ~1.30AM and driving off.

HaHaHa! Yes, his long-awaited report sure is a slippery one! :).

coy hopes to bring his elusive report early tomorrow to include
1 woman witness
2 from tempo
2 partying with JM mins before he met HG
pictures from JM's phone, no HG

none have spoken publically

coy is crying again

I listened to him 2 days in a row he has nothing new and spends 45minutes talking about himself. If he comes up with anything of import, please post it. I can't bear to torture myself by listening to him!! JMO

Thanks, so now i won't waste my time listening. He sounds like the radio guy in the Relisha Rudd case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I'm disappointed. I thought he was a pretty reliable source of breaking info, but I'm getting frustrated. His coverage is starting to seem a little sensationalist to me. But. I do appreciate his work on this, as he seems very invested and earnest.

I am pretty sure she has a few roommates. I think it is very odd that her friends from Friday night never at least checked on her Saturday and saw she never came home, after saying she was lost. Jmo

yes sounds like she did have roomate but they weren't out with that night so how did they know she hadn't just gone home and forgot to tell them, or she hooked up with someone or w/e. IMO in 2014 its not unusual at all especially if they are just roomates and not super close personal friends. By the next day they were already calling the cops and the fact that they had called cop within 36 hours i think is pretty good.

Coy just went from crying ("crying"?) and taking a time out to quickly sounding completely normal and composed. What a weirdo. :0P

I don't know that I'd be assuming they're going to provide the results of the forensic tests when they've already issued an arrest warrant for abducting Hannah and don't have him in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie