DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
between you and me there is obviously evidence HG was in the car
Does that mean JM is responsible for her disappearance? No

it's a possibility he gave her a lift, she seen her friend and got out

coy's confusing me now

listening to Coy, what a funny man, lots of weird spaces in his speech and he talks and says nothing :)

I don't know how to carry a post from the previous thread like some others do, but I would hope one of the lawyers could answer someone's question that, I'm paraphrasing, asks if it is ethical for a lawyer who knows his client has arrest warrants and knows where he is to not tell LE or bring him in to turn himself in. Good question.

No it is not. An attorney is an officer of the court.

between you and me there is evidence HG was in the car
Does that mean JM is responsible for her disappearance

it's a possibility he gave her a lift, she seen her friend and got out

coy's confusing me now

This Coy guy is annoying. You can tell he thinks very highly of himself and his radio skills. :0P I'm sure he'd LOVE to have a national show.

Still not sure how the house is being "framed". I take "framed" to mean fabricated evidence to make someone who is innocent appear to be guilty. Perhaps you intended to convey that the house was under surveillance?

No, the sentence was constructed poorly. It sounds as if Grandma's house left at a high rate of speed. Thus, Grandma's house is being framed was a pun and play on words.

[h=2]10% Copyright Rule[/h]
We are allowed to copy and paste up to ten percent (10%) of published written material.

Mods will snip C&P's which exceed the 10% limit.

Quoted material AND photos AND videos must be accompanied by a LINK to the source. It's always preferable to link back to the original source.

The rule also applies to posted images.

DO NOT overlook this rule.

Also, remember that if you can't LINK to it, you CANNOT post it.

This Coy guy is annoying. You can tell he thinks very highly of himself and his radio skills. :0P I'm sure he'd LOVE to have a national show.

He said fox etc weren't as good as him at the start of the show :laughing:

listening to Coy, what a funny man, lots of weird spaces in his speech and he talks and says nothing :)

it's excruciating, isn't it?!! If there's no more snippets from Longo in the next few minutes, I'm clicking out :)

(Callers & Coy rehashing WG)

I am unaware of any state in which the rules of ethical conduct compel an attorney to stop representation rather than fail to disclose the whereabouts of a fugitive client, unless, as Dogkarma stated, a third party life hangs in the balance. Can you please link to such?

There is a pretty big difference between not disclosing a fugitive's location (in the absence of knowledge of a crime about to be committed) and telling a client not to comply with a warrant.

Did JM's lawyer know he would be stop by the PD that day? Or did he just get "lucky"?

He said fox etc weren't as good as him at the start of the show :laughing:

Oh gawd. I couldn't get a connection in the beginning, but that doesn't surprise me. He says every word out of his mouth like it is just the most profound thing ever. Isn't he also a prof? Omg, I didn't even drink in college, but he reminds me of one of those profs that you feel like you need a drink just to stomach and sit through their class. ;0) The self importance and ego-- WOW.

it's excruciating, isn't it?!! If there's no more snippets from Longo in the next few minutes, I'm clicking out :)

(Callers & Coy rehashing WG)

oh I clicked out, it was hellish to waste time over, and I'm usually pretty patient and give things a chance hehe

This is the kind of info I want to see!!! :)
Forgot to link my post ....geeeeezzz sorry guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo