VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coy can't confirm if she's a nursing student or declared her major

within the last 2 months jesse changed positions within the hospital from patient transport to patient care technician (extra duties- cleaning/ setting up operation theatres/everyone's assistant)

JM was well known in hospital

[h=2]10% Copyright Rule[/h]
We are allowed to copy and paste up to ten percent (10%) of published written material.

Mods will snip C&P's which exceed the 10% limit.

Quoted material AND photos AND videos must be accompanied by a LINK to the source. It's always preferable to link back to the original source.

The rule also applies to posted images.

DO NOT overlook this rule.

Also, remember that if you can't LINK to it, you CANNOT post it.

Hello Bessie, and thank you for your hard work keeping us in line.

Re your last line above: what's the policy on posting snippets from a live radio show (which I'm doing at the moment) - it was linked earlier, but I don't know if there'll be an archived version?

Thank you again.

YAY about presser! Hope he turned himself in.............not banking on it tho. JMO

Gee, that was pretty impressive vetting by the Covenant school before he was taken on as a football coach for their kids.

all but the trespassing were dropped. Assault and Grand larceny was the road rage trying to take the cell phone thing. So it kind of sounds worse than it is.

Gee, that was pretty impressive vetting by the Covenant school before he was taken on as a football coach for their kids.
I don't think that is correct. Remember there is a Matthews and a Matthew. Grand Larceny is a Felony, is it not? JM has no felonies on his record. In fact, I think Cap. Longo provided his record a while back. No Possession of stolen property on it either.

The press confrence could have information on the location of JM or information from the searches for the remains of Hannah. The chief has all ready said he probably would not be able to comment much on the lab results. IMO

That was the impression I got. Capri means cropped as in shortened. From the pictures it looks like her trousers go to her ankle/ full length, suggesting jeggings or similar. I remember on one of the first threads there was a discussion about JM's shorts and a poster joked they were capri pants (they were white long shorts). That's why, when I looked at the pictures I though it odd they were described to searchers as capri pants,
Sorry if this this has already been answered, but sometimes "ankle" pants are called capris even though technically they are longer than capris. Pants called capris tend to vary in length from mid calf to lower calf. Ankle pants are slightly shorter than standard length trousers. Not sure how relevant all of this is, but hope it helps answer the question.

"we had no reason to believe she was here for any other purpose" (other than that Hannah was lost)
no reason to believe she knew Matthew

Longo says he has no information regarding questions regarding Matthew and drugs

I'm always eager for a presser yet I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966