VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, that's not implausible or impossible. IIRC, she lived in an apartment with others, each with their own separate bedroom. If you don't interact much with your roomies, they won't know your whereabouts. Some kids go home/to other colleges for the weekend and no one would realize until classes started Monday. :(
My daughter is away at college. Ever since this happened, I check in with her every morning and sometimes 2x per day. This is every parent of a college age daughter's worst nightmare.

Not what I mean. I wonder if Police & FBI think Harrington & Graham are victims of same killer.Cuz I'll tell you right now that Jesse Matthew is not responsible for Morgan Harrington. He's not sophisticated enough.

Whoever abducted Morgan is a text book serial killer:

Killer wanted the body to be found. He left Morgan in an open field when there were plenty of trees around to conceal her under.
Killer took momentos to relive the event. The Pantera t-shirt and a necklace.
Killer followed case and planted Morgan's t-shirt to throw off and/or toy with police.

If Police & FBI think Hannah & Morgan are related, then they know they have a much bigger problem than Jesse Matthew.

i understood what you meant ... I disagree with your analysis of the situation.

BRITS!! Not sure if you get CNN but the presser MAY be on they are obsessing about Syria and Iraq non stop tho. JMO

Those of us with loved ones in the military find the Syria/Iraq news important.

This request makes me think he believes she is dead. Imo

well, look. statistically speaking, it is far more likely than not that she's dead. i very much doubt LE knows for certain.
i mean, since they found who they believe did it and searched his house and didnt find her.... one wonders where a still-alive hannah could possibly be at this point.

I don't know if it in any way pertains to this case, but I live in south western Virginia and I heard and saw many helicopters in my area yesterday.Maybe more is going on than we know?

Not necessarily. The public didn't find out Erin Corwin's body was found until the police told us.

jmo

Generally, if a body is found in a really remote location, we may not hear about it until a press conference. We usually hear about bodies being found because someone in the area tips off the media, or it is impossible to hide the police presence.

Just guessing that JM has turned himself in via attorney.........OR they have found HG, which I doubt. JMO

The first guy who came forward may have seen him force hr in the car. The police are not going to release that for fear of retaliation against that guy.

Generally, if a body is found in a really remote location, we may not hear about it until a press conference. We usually hear about bodies being found because someone in the area tips off the media, or it is impossible to hide the police presence.

considering how huge this case has become, you would think someone would have leaked it.

Both work for me in UK. I'm learning a lot more about football than I care to. weather seems nice though :laughing:

(OT : I was quite chuffed on Sunday to get the Women's Rugby World Cup ;) LOL (Even bookmarked the station for future reference 'cos it WASN'T football!)

considering how huge this case has become, you would think someone would have leaked it.

Someone in LE? That all depends on the type of department it is. Some are full of holes, others respect the department more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand