VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB is still accessible. I found the friend you're talking about, located in Houston, TX. He liked one of the posts on LJM's photos. It's an interesting connection. And the fact he's only an hour away from the place they found LJM.

Call the tip line?

Has he waived an extradition hearing?

Don't know the legalities but from what I understand, the warrant included automatic extradition and the News release stated they were traveling to TX on Thursday to retrieve him

Only a valid ID is needed to BOARD a cruise ship for Caribbean/Mexico cruises we have gone on for the past 2 years in a row. Passport or passport card is ONLY needed for RETURNING to the US. It depends on the cruise line but we have used both Carnival and Norwegian. There are ports out of Galveston.

Currently passport card for cruising. Used to be drivers license.

Unfortunately, if he deleted the comment...but I do distinctly remember a guy telling him something to the effect of " I got you back bro" and "call me if you need anything" he was white thin with a camo shirt? I cant remember. Only 4 ppl at that time had posted words of encouragement.

No, that isn't the same poster RNER was/is referring to.

I'd just like to point out- although it will be buried in these threads in about 20 seconds!- that we shouldn't make any judgements or assumptions of JM's friends. The posters on his f/b included. I happen to know that there are friends of his who would do nothing but to encourage him to do the right thing at this point. Let's keep the friends off-limits. We have no idea why JM was found on a beach in Texas.

I was wondering what type of situation this would eventually leave her in. LOL Was it a disposible clunker car? Is it going to be impounded in Texas?? I can't imagine any helping her get the vehicle a fugitive fled away in :laughing:

I bet I can guess what J. Matthew sister is going to say when she sees him...............Hey Dude, Wheres my car ??

Only a valid ID is needed to BOARD a cruise ship for Caribbean/Mexico cruises we have gone on for the past 2 years in a row. Passport or passport card is ONLY needed for RETURNING to the US. It depends on the cruise line but we have used both Carnival and Norwegian. There are ports out of Galveston.

This seems crazy to me, but it seems to be confirmed by a few people. I guess they got lucky that he didn't make it, if that was his plan. He would have been gone forever.

I lived in Houston all my life and Galveston is definitely considered an island. There is only one way to get to Galveston and that is by a bridge that carries you over water. You don't have to load your car on a ferry for it to be an island, and most people realize this.

Yep the only way to the island is the causeway. Maybe they're thinking of the ferry that goes to the Bolivar Peninsula.. I've forgot the name of the candy shop on the Strand, and I wonder if Colonel Bubbies still around. Wow we have been back in ten years. Do you remember Hill's on pier 19? Last time we were there it had changed to a CrabShack.

A very good friend of mine grandfather is on a poster at the train station museum. He's the one in all white.

Do you think he was in contact with his attorney, and they knew he was on the run?

If he is the one taking all of the girls that would go back to him being 25?

Born and raised in Houston...Galveston IS an island, but you get there just heading on I45 South until you hit the seawall. You can go east or west from there. To reach Bolivar Peninsula from Galveston, you take the ferry there and back. HTH :)

That's what I posted earlier in respect to Bolivar, thank you for the confirmation!

He's caught. That's great!!! But we still don't know anything. When JM first came in to LE last Saturday (I think) he asked for a lawyer. I don't believe its the same lawyer that he has now. The first lawyer must have told him that LE has tons of evidence on him. That he will be arrested. That he will have a trial. Enough evidence that he took off right after that meeting. Maybe LE didn't have that much. Maybe the lawyer told him the same. Regardless of any of this he showed up at a police station. He must have thought he was safe in some way. What happened on Saturday (again.... I think it was Saturday) that made him run? What did the first lawyer say to him? What did LE have on him? If LE did have enough to make him flee why didn't they arrest him then? Too many ?????????'s

It is the same lawyer he consulted Saturday at the police station. Both the lawyer & LE have confirmed this. LE have also stated, & explained why, they did not have grounds to arrest him at that point.

May I suggest checking media links forum here, & a quick google ?

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but background research/reading helps.

What do you mean by pushing it? Taking a long time?

Mapquest shows it as a little over 1300 miles and 20 hours driving straight through.

Not everyone can drive alone for 16+ hours straight in a single day.

I am corrected. Of course I shouldn't assume he would have wanted to get back. Silly me[emoji5]

No, that isn't the same poster RNER was/is referring to.

I'd just like to point out- although it will be buried in these threads in about 20 seconds!- that we shouldn't make any judgements or assumptions of JM's friends. The posters on his f/b included. I happen to know that there are friends of his who would do nothing but to encourage him to do the right thing at this point. Let's keep the friends off-limits. We have no idea why JM was found on a beach in Texas.
You are right.[emoji17]

They stated that they had soil from his car,

I know that soil has many characteristics that can be only found in certain areas.

I would think that analysis of soil would be super fast.

No help there?

It makes sense that he would drive somewhere and drop her off of the side of a mountain, so erhaps there would be no special soil involved.

I would hope that he can plea so he can say where she is.

bbm- it is the same lawyer that arrived on Saturday, according to Longo on Coy earlier

Thank you! I wasn't sure.

In any case, I still want to know why JM would feel safe enough to step foot in a police station, speak to a lawyer and then decide to to flee. What was he told? I'm definitely not trying to side with JM. It just seems strange to me.

Not correct. It does not vary from cruise line to cruise line. It is the law. You can cruise to the Caribbean and Mexico without a passport. A government issued ID such as drivers license, plus your birth certificate is all you need. Here are Royal Caribbean's instructions on documents needed to cruise. The regulations changed in 2009.
http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/passportGuidelines.do

If you are flying, you need a passport to leave/enter the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay