VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people on here keep saying that they hope he tells them what happened to HG but with an attorney attachment he cannot talk to LE. I am from NY with a LE background and talking to him with an attorney assigned is a no no. The fact that a warrant was placed on him gives him an absolute right to counsel even without an attorney being assigned ,which is the case here.

I would love to hear more of your thoughts on this case. Can you elaborate further?

You don't end up arrested on Bolivar Peninsula because he was captured on his way to somewhere else,(within the US anyway). That was his end of the line place and it certainly seems as if he had a purpose for traveling there....I wonder what it was?

:goodpost:

BBM This. You're a wanted man, and you've already driven 1300+ miles...what's a few more hundred miles to MANY places where you could slip into Mexico? Bolivar Peninsula? "End of the line", indeed.

(OT: I always enjoyed taking the ferry over for a few hours.. but there is that "where the sidewalk ends" kind of feeling. Many an introspective moment on the beach there :flashback: )

I feel like JM will talk at some point. Once he's confronted with evidence, even if it's not conclusive enough to call for a murder charge...well, he may not realize that. To him, anything decently incriminating they get on him and throw in his face will probably scare him into thinking they've nailed him, even if they still need more info from him...we see this often with LE interrogations. Think about when you were a kid, and tried to get away with something and felt guilty about it. You were probably hyper-sensitive to anything Mom, Dad, or teacher said pertaining to what you did, because all you could think about is what you were trying to get away with. If that makes sense.

I feel like that was a really strange post. But this guy just doesn't strike me as the type to keep quiet forever. Very few perps can do that.

I'm fascinated by all of this waterfront property that isn't developed yet.

It's not a place I would pick tho. He shouldn't have messed with Texas!

Possibly a lot of that waterfront property was developed but wiped out by hurricanes.

But I think maybe he doesn't fit the narcissistic profile as much as they do? Alot of his friends and family claim otherwise. People commit horrible crimes. Some regret them. Not all are sociopaths/pyschopaths.

Most psychopaths are considerably smarter than JLM in my estimation. Perhaps he is slow or mentally impaired in some way, as others have suggested.His actions this past week certainly lend credence to that theory.

I feel like JM will talk at some point. Once he's confronted with evidence, even if it's not conclusive enough to call for a murder charge...well, he may not realize that. To him, anything decently incriminating they get on him and throw in his face will probably scare him into thinking they've nailed him, even if they still need more info from him...we see this often with LE interrogations. Think about when you were a kid, and tried to get away with something and felt guilty about it. You were probably hyper-sensitive to anything Mom, Dad, or teacher said pertaining to what you did, because all you could think about is what you were trying to get away with. If that makes sense.

I feel like that was a really strange post. But this guy just doesn't strike me as the type to keep quiet forever. Very few perps can do that.

Put him in a room with 6 or 7 LE officers and detectives firing questions at him rapid fire and he'll talk...maybe even with his lawyer present. He doesnt strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed by any stretch of the imagination and even geniuses have been known to fold under that kind of pressure.

I also think he will talk....I would guess he may want say more than his attorney will advise; so I don't think we'll hear much anytime soon.

I've been lurking since the beginning. I definitely see where he looks guilty. What frightens me is what if he's some scared guy that ran because he knows how things "typically" go in these cases and is innocent. I hope LE has a big smoking gun, because he's already been convicted by the media and a lot of us, me included. I am Caucasian if that matters and this is 100% JMO.

Scared guy has to realize how guilty it makes him look for running though, imo. If he's innocent but scared, he should lawyer up. I can't give anyone a pass because he might be scared because of how he may think things "typically" go... that's just me, no excuses for fleeing when you have info that may help find a missing person. I'm white too, and all this is jmo as well.

I'm actually curious what made the citizen call him in as a suspicious person if beach camping is somewhat common. Super glad s/he did, but curious what stood out.

Maybe he setup camp in an area of the park where it's not allowed.

On a really terrible thought. These areas have lots of swamps that are good for getting rid of evidence, even a body.
Another horrible thought.....what if he fled after recovering HG remains and dropped between here and there so she would not be found near his home town....just a thought, made me sick to even type that

I'm actually curious what made the citizen call him in as a suspicious person if beach camping is somewhat common. Super glad s/he did, but curious what stood out.

Probably the car with Virginia license plates. And just because it's "allowed" doesn't mean it's common.

What if HG and JM were dating in secret. And she was breaking up with him and he had a violent outburst. If she is a nursing student then it is highly possible they know each other.

KPRC Local 2 Houston ‏@KPRCLocal2 7m

#BREAKING: Suspect in #HannahGraham disappearance spotted on local beach in this car. New video coming in at 10:00 pic.twitter.com/JQhZfFFHWp

I don't know... Makes me wonder...especially with the whole passport/latex gloves connection.

There is no passport/latex gloves connection! Just WS speculation on a passport, and the gloves most likely belonged to LE, as they were not in evidence bags and were being casually handled.

I would love to know who made this trip possible to TX. Somebody gave him a tent and supplies, gas money, food money. I doubt he had much money since he hadn't paid his rent. I don't think he looked like much of a camper. In my personal Opinion, somebody helped him out. I hope they find a phone to show who's he's been talking to on his trip. But I've been wrong before.
What if there was a pay-off for HG ?

The one thing I can say with 100% certainty is Hannah is still missing. Her Family must be at the end of their rope. I feel so bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010