VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After much searching, I found the article ... Read down a bit...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

I see the word "clear" once in the article. What is being referenced in the article?

"Police Chief Longo said he was pursuing ‘an aggressive investigation’ to find Hannah and he described her disappearance as every parent’s worst nightmare.

He said he had met with Mr and Mrs Graham today and was clearly moved by their plight.

He said: ‘You can only imagine. As a parent and as a husband you can imagine what they are going through these past several days."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3EKojser9

No, it was way before this story came out. They were saying he was cleared in the HG case.

Do you know when they printed that Lava?

I actually always read the DM articles and find them much more detailed than our own media reports here in the states.

In most of the cases I have kept up with DM was spot on.

I do know that LE said he was not connected to one specific case in the area but I haven't read where the DM said he was cleared in Hannah's case.

IMO

If you google 'The Daily Fail' and read the wiki you will get an idea why it is knows as that here in the UK. Sensationalist gutter press. Their online site does do a good job of covering missing persons though, and crime. I always take it with a pinch of salt, they do get good photos and info, just not sure how they get it is ethical sometimes KWIM
Thanks for the locals view. Unfortunately, here in the US, our major news outlets have agendas and the information we receive is filtered and spun. I used to read our sites and check the DM to see if they were covering it. I found, more and more often, DM had a more detailed report with quotes and excellent photos. Now I read DM first and then head to US media to try to find local sources. I use our major news outlets least, if at all. I find it frightening how much our news is spun. JMO

Grandmother helped raise him when mom was at work. Mothers know their children, grandmothers do too but with rosy glasses on? My mother's grandchildren could not do a thing wrong in her eyes, but her daughters! ahem...

As the old saying goes "Grandparents and grandchildren are natural allies against a common enemy."

Do you know when they printed that Lava?

I actually always read the DM articles and find them much more detailed than our own media reports here in the states.

In most of the cases I have kept up with DM was spot on.

I do know that LE said he was not connected to one specific case in the area but I haven't read where the DM said he was cleared in Hannah's case.

IMO

I believe in post #251 of this thread there is a link.

From what I remember, they say that the man we now know as JM had been talked with and had nothing to do with with HG case, and even that police issued a statement to say so.

I remember, because I then went to the police departments website and could find no such statement. It is pretty much a blatant lie.

Quote Originally Posted by zapped View Post
Others might, but Ive already seen enough of his actions to believe with a high degree of certainty that he is guilty.

I see two people when I look at JLM.

One is the image he portrays to the world, that of a smiling cordial and affable guy....one who who gives high fives to complete strangers and coaches little league football.

The other is someone with poor impulse control, a violent temper, a drinking problem, more strength than he knows how to control and complete disregard for the personal space of others.

Agree and I don't think DNA has been collected from him previously. Appears when charged with assault he and his lawyer got the man he assaulted to drop charges-the guy said after the assault JM became contrite, took him to the emergency room, very sorry for what he had done. More likely JM was afraid to have LE up in his business. Doubt they collected DNA for assault arrest. As many driving offense as he has indicates a disregard for societal rules and whomever employed him at a hospital needs more training.

<BBM for focus>

It is very doubtful that JM's dna is in any databases at this time. Imo, when and if it is collected, this investigation is going to expand to other missing/murdered persons...
Imo, JM has escalated and has been actively preying on innocent victims for for at least a decade, and likely longer.. Zapped, many, if not most sexual predators have two selves, imo. Gary Ridgeway; green river SK said, "there is a good Gary and an Evil Gary"..
Gary Ridgeway, whose IQ was only 78 was thought by investigators to be idiot savant. GR was able to remain stealth and hone his skills for decades, as have many other sexual predators/serial killers past. Political correctness, silence, perceived hypothesis, lack of instincts and antiquated strategies by investigators are the predators most lethal weapon, imo..

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary and for those who disbelieve, no proof is possible"..quote by Stuart Chase..

The man, who he described as black, is not captured in any of the video footage - but police have released a description of him.
Police have issued a statement to say the black man shown walking with Hannah Graham in video footage released by police has been ruled out of their missing persons inquiry.
The man, seen in the video who has dreadlocks and is wearing three-quarter length trousers, has already been interviewed by detectives.
A spokesman for Charlottesville Police Department said: &#8216;We already know who the black man in the video is and he has spoken with officers.
&#8216;He has been ruled out of the inquiry.
&#8216;He has nothing to do with Hannah&#8217;s disappearance.&#8217;
Police have however released a description of a different black man seen with Hannah that they are desperately trying to trace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3EKpzQ0Oa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is so much confusion because LE mentioned a second black man , shaved head goatee

The first story I read said he was found in Galveston, but he apparently was actually at Gilchrist Beach near Rollover Pass, past the Crystal Beach area. That whole area is pretty heavily patrolled... guess he didn't know that. But I would say he was definitely making a run for Mexico, which doesn't seem very promising for Hannah :(

Why so much talk of Mexico? For an American with no money, who probably does not speak Spanish or know his way around, it seems more likely he'd be harmed there. And, even if there are issues with extradition, they'd still arrest him and he'd sit in a Mexican jail (which has to be worse than an American jail). JMO

Thanks for your post and telling us about the tactic they use to get people to talk. We can't know when they do this, but I wouldn't be sur
prised if they used it with his grandmom.

I'm absolutely convinced (and posted so at the time), that this type of tactic was used with grandma: something on the lines of "We're going to publish his name anyway, wouldn't it be nice if you could tell your side of the story. Etc, etc". With or without $$ being offered (I think cash did change hands).

Sorry, heading OT here (I have some hair raising behind-the-scenes media stories!)

It's not enough to simply repeat the claim. Either it's true, or not true. If it's true, it's easy enough to provide a link to support the claim.

Where's the link?

Here is the quote. It's a result of poor editing. The paper just keeps piling on info on stories, so old info is in new stories. This quote actually appeared in a story saying he is the person of interest!

Police have issued a statement to say the black man shown walking with Hannah Graham in video footage released by police has been ruled out of their missing persons inquiry.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-car-apartment-complex.html#ixzz3EKprQD2J

Here is where it is from:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nnah-Graham-search-car-apartment-complex.html

He's been arrested for having something to do with Hannah's disappearance.
Yesterday it was reported here -a thread or two back-- that at least one female student said he bugged her about going out...when she was many years younger than him.
Today we learn JM lost a scholarship and was kicked out of college because of sexual assault allegations.....

i think there is lots more.
Links???

I see the word "clear" once in the article. What is being referenced in the article?

"Police Chief Longo said he was pursuing &#8216;an aggressive investigation&#8217; to find Hannah and he described her disappearance as every parent&#8217;s worst nightmare.

He said he had met with Mr and Mrs Graham today and was clearly moved by their plight.

He said: &#8216;You can only imagine. As a parent and as a husband you can imagine what they are going through these past several days."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3EKojser9
The man, who he described as black, is not captured in any of the video footage - but police have released a description of him.
The man, seen in the video who has dreadlocks and is wearing three-quarter length trousers, has already been interviewed by detectives.
A spokesman for Charlottesville Police Department said: &#8216;We already know who the black man in the video is and he has spoken with officers.
Police have however released a description of a different black man seen with Hannah that they are desperately trying to trace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3EKqdnAhE

That is in that article ... I copied/ pasted it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3EKpzQ0Oa

There is so much confusion because LE mentioned a second black man , shaved head goatee

BBM - And that man is who we now know is JM.

Liberty is INCREDIBLY conservative, to the point that males and females are not even allowed to be in each other's dorm rooms. My cousin was actually suspended from Liberty for being in his girlfriend's room past 10 p.m. If the charges were unfounded or dropped, the fact that he had sexual relations with a woman on campus or was in a female's dorm room (or vice versa) would be enough for them to take action against him. Not defending him, but hoping to provide context on how he could have been removed from school with no assault charges, etc.

Thank you for this!

Now that JM has been arrested, how is this case going to remain in the media? Many have said that LE is likely to not release much information until trial. Maybe it will change, but people who knew JM are very quiet. The two factors of this case that were getting it so much attention were the camera footage and the manhunt. At this point, I do not see this case becoming one where the entire country is debating his guilt. I think most people see this case as being open and shut and something that sadly happens too often in the US. We will hear about the case when he has a court appearance, but what about in-between? I think what will keep in the case in the news is leaks, very talkative spotlight-seekers, and if the media decides to create some big debate about whether JM is being railroaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FedExFan11