VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in post #251 of this thread there is a link.

From what I remember, they say that the man we now know as JM had been talked with and had nothing to do with with HG case, and even that police issued a statement to say so.

I remember, because I then went to the police departments website and could find no such statement. It is pretty much a blatant lie.

OK. I remember that too but the speculation was that they had basically exonerated WG and someone had gotten confused and reported it as JM had been exonerated instead.

I did see it in the article and its confusing.

It is like they are saying the black man with the shaved head has been ruled out.

But not JM because the article said LE put a description out of another black male. (JM)

Could anyone hear what he was asking about the jumpsuit? The sound on my computer isn't the best? I also heard a mention of him being cleared by medical?

Thank you for posting the link..
He was saying they took his clothes.. the deputy saying its standard procedure while hes getting medical tests for diseases and what not to determine if one has to be quarantined while incarcerated.. I hate to make assumptions, but he doesnt seem too bright when it comes to following instructions

OK. I remember that too but the speculation was that they had basically exonerated WG and someone had gotten confused and reported it as JM had been exonerated instead.

I'm sure that is what happened. But they clearly said the man who we now know is JM had been ruled out. I am not saying he was actually ruled out. I am using this as an example, one of many, as why I do not read the Daily Mail.

Was JM without clothes while in jail....prior to attending this hearing? I had to listen to it several times to try to understand his questions.

From what I could gather from that video, he was concerned with them taking the jumpsuit away when he went through medical because then he'd be naked until he was cleared from medical and given the jumpsuit back. He thinks that he should be allowed to wear some kind of clothes I guess. I'm guessing he went through a strip search procedure prior to being processed and he's thinking about having to go without clothes again.

While he does seem a little slow, he did ask good questions about what he was signing and wasn't an a-hole. He at least knows to do that much.

Per Daily Mail he attended Red Hill Elem. in North Garden Va near Anchorage Farm. Anchorage farm is where MH's body was found.

Those charges were later dropped.. They dont take a persons DNA until after they are Sentenced in a case.. that conviction never made it that far

I'm not so sure about this. If they don't take a persons DNA until after they are sentenced, how could it ever be used in court as evidence? I have never heard a suspect had to be tried, convicted and sentenced before they had to provide a DNA sample.

To me, it sounded like he was requesting a different jumpsuit, or to be allowed back into his clothes.....he explained something and then the Magistrate told him that the request for another jumpsuit would have to be cleared by Medical. Once he went to see Medical, this morning, they would approve or not approve his request.

He seemed to think that the jumpsuit would be 'taken away' from him after he left that court room. The judge and deputy did not dispute that idea, but said it would be given back to him. He asked when that would be. The judge said he did not know exactly.

MOO, it seemed he was worried about being naked at some point and also mostly seemed that he was tying to portray himself as a victim and the only thing he could really complain about were the clothes. I don't know if he is a sociopath, but sociopaths do love to play the victim. Nothing is ever their fault, in their opinions.

I think they will take his DNA as soon as he is placed under arrest in Virginia.

They dont take DNA until after the case is over to be stored.. so once hes tried and sentenced it becomes mandatory, however IN THIS CASE and similar cases im sure they will warrant his DNA at some point soon cause they need it for evidence, sry i was just stating the mandatory DNA laws as i know them in NY but obviously they will get his DNA for evidence which is different then storing it in the national database... sry for the confusion

I'm sure that is what happened. But they clearly said the man who we now know is JM had been ruled out. I am not saying he was actually ruled out. I am using this as an example, one of many, as why I do not read the Daily Mail.

That's EXACTLY what the article says .. Lol I don't know how anyone can argue that??

I think they will take his DNA as soon as he is placed under arrest in Virginia.

I think they already have his DNA profile. They could have gotten that from his apartment.

But they may get a SW for him to give his DNA, hair samples, both head and pubic hairs.

IMO

Yes, understood.

Do you know when they printed that Lava?

I actually always read the DM articles and find them much more detailed than our own media reports here in the states.

In most of the cases I have kept up with DM was spot on.

I do know that LE said he was not connected to one specific case in the area but I haven't read where the DM said he was cleared in Hannah's case.

IMO

I vaguely recall reading here that when the videos first came out and it was finally determined that (modsnip) was indeed in the video (not a woman, not a reflection) that both WG and (modsnip) had been dismissed as POI's. There was argument here about whether BOTH were dismissed, or just the (modsnip). Many felt that WG looked suspicious. I have no idea where that all came from, but it was discussed here before the search warrants were enacted on that Friday. JMO

That is fine. I would just be hesitant to assume that just because someone goes to a Christian school, they can't do something bad. Especially when both the victim and suspect go to a Christian school. It just seems like a weak argument.

Yep, the BTK killer was a Deacon at his church.

I actually always read the DM articles and find them much more detailed than our own media reports here in the states.

I do know that LE said he was not connected to one specific case in the area but I haven't read where the DM said he was cleared in Hannah's case.

IMO

The Washington Post reported the same thing. HLN for two nights said he has no criminal record (wrong).

People don't like what the Daily Mail is reporting, so attack the source. Is there anyone that doubts the Grandma story?

IMO

I vaguely recall reading here that when the videos first came out and it was finally determined that Dreads was indeed in the video (not a woman, not a reflection) that both WG and Dreads had been dismissed as POI's. There was argument here about whether BOTH were dismissed, or just the Dreads guy. Many felt that WG looked suspicious. I have no idea where that all came from, but it was discussed here before the search warrants were enacted on that Friday. JMO SORRY DOUBLE POST couldn't get rid of it!

Longo said the process of extraditing Matthew to Charlottesville has begun. He said he may not be able to share many more details of the investigation going forward, but stressed that the search for Graham is ongoing. The reward for information leading to her location is now $100,000.

http://www.c-ville.com/jesse-matthew-arrested-galveston-tx-extradition-begun/#.VCQcsn8ayK1

BBM
I don't think we will be hearing much more of any details relating to the case (like JLM, evidence, lab/DNA results etc.) JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero