VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article under the heading

CHARLOTTESVILLE (WSLS) - Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said "based upon the current evidence," he is confident Jesse Matthew Jr. knows where Hannah Graham is.

I am sure Longo is very confident.

He has the evidence and the evidence he has makes him know that JM certainly does know where Hannah is.

I do see your point. However, I worked for an NFL team for years and I saw many a pot belly in that facility, especially on lineman! Looking at him on the sidelines of the youth football game he looked the part to me. He also doesn't look nearly as big as he's been described. I don't know where that 270 pounds went... he looks somewhat small compared to the Texas correctional officers in those photos. He outfit from that night was also very similar to those of players... especially the crocs/sandals after a game. Like I said, could be nothing. I just remember hanging around with the guys on my university's team and I would have felt safe with them because they were well known and my age. Maybe she didn't seek it out, but it could have led to a level of comfort for her that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

I agree with you that traditionally lineman have been allowed to keep that paunch, but to me, not that big of a belly. It looks pretty big to me (more than a paunch) from the Texas convenience store video. JMO. I just don't think my college age daughters would see him that way. I agree with you that he doesn't look as big as he has been made out to be. Big, for sure, but not the gigantor that some have tried to portray. He would be small potatoes (except that belly) on the SEC team that I'm a season ticket holder for. I do enjoy some college football. Cool job you have.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all the 'thanks' this post got. It was believable to me, up until the end. No way did he beat or strangle HG. I guess I should stop particpating in this case because I seem to be the last person that isn't ready to send this chap to the gas chamber.

No, you are not the last. However, KMouse's scenario is possible. So is the possibility that he got too chummy, maybe took a slight detour, she got upset and jumped out of the car or insisted she be let out, and JM just went home and forgot about the whole thing until some crazy hour in the AM when LE served him with a search warrent for his car and phone. So he gets scared out of his mind and acts stupid. yes, that 's possible too. We'll see what else LE has. The forensics reports are in.

For now, JM is safely in custody. His family, others and he are the safest this way, IMO , until the evidence is sorted out. He has an attorney. If he's innocent, he's safe from his own reckless actions and that of any crazies that may take pot shots at him. If he's guilty, the population is safe from someone who will cross the line in doing harm. I'm glad LE has him. I wish they'd found Hannah. That's the other priority in this. If that does not happen during the time it takes for the law to have to decide what to do with JM, then a case has to be put together with what evidence there is now.

That is 100% reasonable. Ultimately we are all spectators to whom they owe no explanation. I'm just not going to assume his guilt based on undescribed "evidence".

You're free to think whatever you want. But what you can't do is assume LE doesn't have any evidence just because they haven't shared it with the public. Some of us choose to read between the lines.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

This is not the most convincing testimony I've ever heard.

For a lifelong friend he doesn't really know much about him does he? He says "I don't know..." an awful lot

By no means am I a photo expert. But I was messing with one of the pictures of JM with the checkerd shirt. He's in the red circle. I added brightness and video blur. I guess from the video footage not being best quality and in black and white could make the shirt look white. As far as the tank top in black and white and against his skin it may just look like his shirt is open. Not that this solves anything. It was just bugging me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411757095704.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411757095704.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 257
Could you please tell me how to do that! I have iphone4. I would like to have this on my phone. And would like to tell my grandson.

Thank you

I don't have an I-Phone. I have an android--the Motorola Moto G--to be more specific. There is a FREE app you can find on the Google Play store site called Life 360. It's a great way to keep track of loved ones.

I understand your reasoning. I just thought after all the tests had been run and everything was expedited the way it was, that the list of charges were going to be substantial and very specific. What we got was a vague charge that can be interpreted in a dozen different ways. That is a dozen ways by lay-people, 50 ways by a defense lawyer.

The law is very clear. There are other cases and convictions with these same charges. The only thing it says is they don't have a body.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It has taken me a long time to get caught up and I havent really (just skimmed) so if this has been discussed I aplogize.

JM worked at a hospital and I am guessing had the ability to get connections to buy prescription drugs like Xanax. I don't think he had to have "Molly" or any other traditionally labeled date rape drug at all. He would have had pain killers or anxiety medication and slipped it to an already drunk HG. If she did not have experience or tolerance to those drugs couple with alcohol it could make her come to the state where she appeared slouched over and needing assistance to walk.

I am not normally someone who says someone is guilty until more evidence comes out but in this case if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it probably is a duck. That being said I also do not think JM is a serial anything. I am curious about HG's friends and think that whatever happened that night the LE might be holding back some statements that just don't need to be out there because they are not relevant to what happened to her. Ultimately she left her friends, was drunk, felt lost and ended up in a very bad situation that likely cost her life.

As for JM changing clothes I just wanted to throw this out there. I have two adult sons and I swear they live out of their cars. When the weekend comes (they are 20 somethings) they keep extra clothes in their cars so they don't need to come home and change at all.

JM would have more access to prescription pills like Xanax on the street IMO. Having worked PACU for 5 years, (Recovery Room), we didn't give meds like Xanax. More often, Percocet, Vicodin and a lot of IV pain meds were given and with the current medication system, not many if any are pilfered. He worked OR, breaking down rooms, moving patients to recovery, getting equipment and trays needed for the OR. IMO

No, you are not the last. However, KMouse's scenario is possible. So is the possibility that he got too chummy, maybe took a slight detour, she got upset and jumped out of the car or insisted she be let out, and JM just went home and forgot about the whole thing until some crazy hour in the AM when LE served him with a search warrent for his car and phone. So he gets scared out of his mind and acts stupid. yes, that 's possible too. We'll see what else LE has. The forensics reports are in.

For now, JM is safely in custody. His family, others and he are the safest this way, IMO , until the evidence is sorted out. He has an attorney. If he's innocent, he's safe from his own reckless actions and that of any crazies that may take pot shots at him. If he's guilty, the population is safe from someone who will cross the line in doing harm. I'm glad LE has him. I wish they'd found Hannah. That's the other priority in this. If that does not happen during the time it takes for the law to have to decide what to do with JM, then a case has to be put together with what evidence there is now.
So many possibilities, so many ifs...

You're not the last one. I'm not ready to fry him yet, either.

I don't think anyone is ready to 'fry' him. I haven't even heard that he has gotten any death threats.

But I sure am not ready to say he is being framed, railroaded, or whatever, based on absolutely nothing.

I do believe he abducted Hannah and I think Longo has the evidence to prove that he did.

Longo owes the public nothing. Neither the police or the DA ever releases the evidence they have to the public. As Longo said the evidence will come out in the trial, where it should.

I also do believe he raped the young woman in 2002 and I believe the college believed it too and that is why they expelled him.

I also think he has preyed upon other women.

Yes, these are my opinions before it is even proven and that is why we come to message boards to discuss cases such as this before, during, and after a trial is held. We can hold any opinion we want and we can change it at anytime if more information comes forward. That is what makes sites like WS so great.

The only ones who will have to presume him innocent is the jury selected to sit in judgment on his case.

Frankly, I don't think he is innocent and that is why he has the actions and behaviors of a very guilty man.

IMO

I don't have an I-Phone. I have an android--the Motorola Moto G--to be more specific. There is a FREE app you can find on the Google Play store site called Life 360. It's a great way to keep track of loved ones.

Thank you I had 360 I will reinstall, it does run battery down fast. Lol my youngest son wanted to keep track of me. He worries

In the article under the heading

CHARLOTTESVILLE (WSLS) - Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said "based upon the current evidence," he is confident Jesse Matthew Jr. knows where Hannah Graham is.

The problem with the statement is that it's not a complete quote. the headline of the article says "likely' and note that the quote marks end at the word "evidence". I think "likely" is more the case.

The sad and frightening implication of this statement is that Chief Longo thinks that Hannah is where JM left her, which LIKELY means she is dead. People don't stay insitu for over a week.

Do we know how much time he had to dispose of her body? (if he's the guy)

I know everyone involved wants a quick resolution to the case, but they seem prepared for the long haul here. Charge him with something they can prove. Lock him up, and work the rest of the case while he is in Jail. It may take A LONG TIME, but it may be a good tactic. Based on the stories coming out about him in the Texas jail, he seems like a pretty soft guy. I mean he doesnt exactly appear cut out for hard time in Baskerville Correctional Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone