VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with previous post that Hannah was running at 12:55 to totally drunk at 1:45, but only had one drink in that time. Could the intent to defile warrant be because they have found proof that he purchased a date rape drug? Or would they be going off the witness statements from the girls he was pestering earlier?

I still haven't seen any kind of answer as to why Hannah was even in that area, do we know anything about that at all?

Maybe, but I'm not comfortable with them going off statements by the previous women, without being coupled with some sort of physical evidence... JMO

So. This threads gonna vanish soon, not to be replaced.
Where are we going?!?!

If you go to the main forum page scroll down until you see Hannah's full name under featured cases. Click on it. There u will see all the sub headings. Case is now divided up by topics.

Thanks for the chuckle. Heck if we didn't find a bit of humor at times we wouldn't be able to hang here. IMO. Speaking of shoes yesterday we were discussing how Longo only mentioned for searchers to BOLO the shirt, pants, phone and pink case. No mention of her jewellery or SHOES!!!!!

I see intent to defile playing in here, if that is ALL they are asking to be on the lookout for.

If you go to the main forum page scroll down until you see Hannah's full name under featured cases. Click on it. There u will see all the sub headings. Case is now divided up by topics.

Yeah but which one's for "general discussion" lol?!

But they were seen at 1:40-1:45 a.m. leaving Tempo (if true) per "Abby" at Tempo. If text sent at 1:20 a.m. he would have had to gain control of her cell before they left. jmo

That is the confusing part. Longo said that they had established there was NO WAY that she could have been texting from the location she gave in the text message. I guess they established that from pings later on.

IMO it's these things that lead me to believe that this case in LE's mind is a VERY high profile case. Makes you wonder and almost know that they believe he's done some very bad things recently and possibly in the past. However there must be some evidence to prove their theory that they aren't telling the public. It's because of this I can't help but think that LE and especially FBI feel like he is a repeat offender and has harmed other people. This is just my opinion, but something has to explain the way LE and FBI are handling this case and I don't think it's just that he was the last person to see HG.

I wouldn't be surprised if LE has a file on JM for other cases. After finding MH and linking her case to the Fairfax case, I would be very surprised if LE didn't take a look at cab drivers who could match the sketch. They may not have thought he was a serious POI, but I bet he has a file.

MOO

But they were seen at 1:40-1:45 a.m. leaving Tempo (if true) per "Abby" at Tempo. If text sent at 1:20 a.m. he would have had to gain control of her cell before they left. jmo

That time may be an untruth by LE. We saw this in the Baby Lisa case. . .wrong time of a text given to the public by LE in hopes of luring the POI into a false sense of security.

That is the confusing part. Longo said that they had established there was NO WAY that she could have been texting from the location she gave in the text message. I guess they established that from pings later on.

I didn't realize they'd established that for certain. I haven't paid much attention to the phone info. Yikes.

Question: many of the vets here are letting us newbies know that any additional evidence may or most like will not be shared with general public, which is good to know. But what about DNA evidence linking him to any other cases? Will they at least tell us they have something and announce additional charges?

Question: many of the vets here are letting us newbies know that any additional evidence may or most like will not be shared with general public, which is good to know. But what about DNA evidence linking him to any other cases? Will they at least tell us they have something and announce additional charges?

Piggybacking off that, and credit to Xara for this line of thinking, would LE be likely to tell the public is there was NOT a link between JM and other cases?

BINGO!

I actually am somewhat taken aback by what has been said on this particular case especially that LE has no evidence on JM tying him to the abduction of Hannah because LE hasn't revealed it.

I don't know if it is because some have never kept up closely with other cases here or what it is.

But those who have, always knows that LE nor the DA ever divulges the evidence they have against ANY suspect before a trial is held. We complain about it all the time in just about every case.:D This case is no different.

It is like.....ok the police aren't telling all the evidence they have on JM to the public at large so therefore that has to mean they don't have any evidence. WHAT? LOLOLOLOL!

The only time we may get a glimpse at some of the evidence the DA has in any case is if a preliminary hearing is held or a bond hearing and the DA isn't wanting the suspect to get bond.

Other than that.... we are very use to having to wait for the trial so we can finally learn all the evidence they have against any suspect. And usually we are shocked to learn just how much evidence they truly had against the defendant all along.

IMO

^^^^^This.
And I agree 100%. :)

Please keep the General threads

I know how you guys wanting the general threads kept feel. My first experience with sub-forums was when I was a newbie following the Mickey Shunick case. When they first went to sub-forums, I feared that I would never find my way around and would lose many of my new "friends" here. But after only a day or so, I was breezing through them, and still sharing ideas with all of the same folks I had been earlier. After using them now through several cases here, I will admit that I actually like them. Each sub-forum keeps a particular theme so that you dont encounter so many people "chasing rabbits" and getting threads derailed for hours at a time. Some of you may be old enough to remember the commercial on tv....can't remember what it was for, but the catch phrase was "Tryyyyy it....you'll like it!" JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member