VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative, it has seen been removed. But for the people who think there's no evidence, I think otherwise. The police just have not told the public.

JMO Most people are very aware of that fact. JMO

for one I'm not sure they have his DNA back yet and 2 even if they were eager to solve a case it doesn't mean they wouldn't withhold info from the public if they thought it could interfere with their investigation. IMO
They are going to withhold information for some time. Then they will charge him with a lot of new information. I bet they have lots of info about his DNA right now. But, that would have been from his car & house. He is on his way to the jail now & I bet the first greeting he gets is a search warrant for fresh DNA that they will get tonight. He can say the stuff they got from his car is his roommate etc. I hope the Charlottesville Jail has his room ready...sleep number bed..fresh pajamas etc. Mint under his pillow. Cause us Virginians offer hospitality...we'll even leave the lights on for him!

for one I'm not sure they have his DNA back yet and 2 even if they were eager to solve a case it doesn't mean they wouldn't withhold info from the public if they thought it could interfere with their investigation. IMO

I should have been clear. I meant down the pike.

They are going to withhold information for some time. Then they will charge him with a lot of new information. I bet they have lots of info about his DNA right now. But, that would have been from his car & house. He is on his way to the jail now & I bet the first greeting he gets is a search warrant for fresh DNA that they will get tonight. He can say the stuff they got from his car is his roommate etc. I hope the Charlottesville Jail has his room ready...sleep number bed..fresh pajamas etc. Mint under his pillow. Cause us Virginians offer hospitality...we'll even leave the lights on for him!

Don't you know the sleep number bed is too hard for him? LMAO He'll need a sealy posturpedic. I'm sure us Virginians can handle that just for him. We want to make sure he gets a good night sleep otherwise the electric bill might go up because we have to leave the lights on too long.

We're on it! Maybe he can have arrangements to go to Virginia Beach tomorrow...his stay at the Texas beach was abruptly shortened! Just think 2 weeks ago he was in the mall having drinks etc...tonight a few streets away. I'm putting money he is already calling his Mom/Grandma to put money on the books..candy bars, etc.

I've noticed that too..some people will play every scenerio they can before admitting guilt..even Casey Anthony has supporters, maybe not on here but she does. Honestly the coincidences etc keep adding up more and more that this guy is not only HG's perp but most likely several girls went missing due to JM. He's not a shy, quiet, mentally challenged,scared man..He is an in your face, pushy, do it my way..I'm going to stare down and intimidate a woman on the beach when I'm being manhunted mentality type of guy...That takes a lot of nerve which comes from this being normal for him..

I think so too. I think this 32 year old man was too cavalier about her disappearance to be a first timer. Every time I use the word cavalier I have to check it in the dictionary to be sure that I have the right word. It means "showing a lack of proper concern; offhand", aloof; "not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant". There is enough similarity between Jesse and the 2005 hand sketch, and he was a taxi driver between 2007 and 2010 when Morgan Harrington vanished ... perhaps in a cab. We don't know.

He is a an aggressive, violent predator who is more dangerous when he is drinking. Hopefully he is never released.

We're on it! Maybe he can have arrangements to go to Virginia Beach tomorrow...his stay at the Texas beach was abruptly shortened! Just think 2 weeks ago he was in the mall having drinks etc...tonight a few streets away. I'm putting money he is already calling his Mom/Grandma to put money on the books..candy bars, etc.

LMAO...you know he's too good for a candy bar!!! He will need a steak as his commissary.
What's really crazy is the fact that a narcissist such as he will probably go crazy being told no all the time. I don't think he will make it long in there.

Don't you know the sleep number bed is too hard for him? LMAO He'll need a sealy posturpedic. I'm sure us Virginians can handle that just for him. We want to make sure he gets a good night sleep otherwise the electric bill might go up because we have to leave the lights on too long.

I hear those medical gurneys they strap you into right before lethal injections are extra comfy. Something he should be familiar with as well.

I think if JM is a match to Morgan, it will come out right away. Her family has a right for the justice process to begin for their daughter. The only thing that makes me pause is that in some cases I've seen, a DNA match is just a starting point and that LE will have to investigate to try to place him near her that night,etc.

LMAO...you know he's too good for a candy bar!!! He will need a steak as his commissary.
What's really crazy is the fact that a narcissist such as he will probably go crazy being told no all the time. I don't think he will make it long in there.

He will probably be without clothes for awhile if they have him on suicide watch and I think thats entirely reasonable under the circumstances.

I hope LE has enough sense to put him beside a super friendly and chatty cell-mate......one that milks him for all the info he can.

I think if JM is a match to Morgan, it will come out right away. Her family has a right for the justice process to begin for their daughter. The only thing that makes me pause is that in some cases I've seen, a DNA match is just a starting point and that LE will have to investigate to try to place him near her that night,etc.

BBM.

Seriously? DNA wouldn't be a slam dunk?

I think it takes about 14 days for a complete sample ... perhaps different labs are faster. I don't think we know whether Jesse's DNA was collected at the time the car was confiscated. It might be 14 days since then, and it might be 14 days since his arrest ... don't know. At some point, there should be an announcement that there is no connection, because a lot of people are wondering.

Hmmm, do taxi drivers have to keep log books and times while they are on duty? If so maybe they will find a gap in there somewhere. Let's hope whatever happens that they are quick to place him with her that night if she is named one of his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member