VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will probably be without clothes for awhile if they have him on suicide watch and I think thats entirely reasonable under the circumstances.

I hope LE has enough sense to put him beside a super friendly and chatty cell-mate......one that milks him for all the info he can.

Why would he be on suicide watch? He doesn't like his jumpsuit and bed? I think he would look good in a blue paper dress with short Velcro straps. Are there special shoes to go with the dress? Scott Peterson wore the outfit for a while.

Is it true JM is in sick bay at the prison. IIRC correctly, I think I heard this on NG last night. Could he be there on suicide watch? IMO

I think it takes about 14 days for a complete sample ... perhaps different labs are faster. I don't think we know whether Jesse's DNA was collected at the time the car was confiscated. It might be 14 days since then, and it might be 14 days since his arrest ... don't know. At some point, there should be an announcement that there is no connection, because a lot of people are wondering.

I agree and you know I'm sure they haven't ruled him out as a possible POI in MH case because if so don't you think they would have released a formal presser to state so considering they did with Alexis Murphy?

Hmmm, do taxi drivers have to keep log books and times while they are on duty? If so maybe they will find a gap in there somewhere. Let's hope whatever happens that they are quick to place him with her that night if she is named one of his victims.
Some have GPS but don't know about back then or if even accessible now

Hmmm, do taxi drivers have to keep log books and times while they are on duty? If so maybe they will find a gap in there somewhere. Let's hope whatever happens that they are quick to place him with her that night if she is named one of his victims.

I think this depends on the company but mostly there aren't any formal logs and the meter can be turned off so that mileage isn't tracked.

There's another girl too. I think she vanished on Sept 13, just like Hannah, but it was 2007, or 2010? Anyone remember? Her first name started with a J, something like that? Morgan vanished in October, 2009. Maybe Sept 13 was important for him, just like Joran van der Sloot murdered two women on the same day five years apart. Perhaps serial killers think like that - a kind of celebration for them because they got away with it; lucky day.

In the pictures in the Coy Barefoot article JM looks to be wearing a different shirt compared to the surveillance videos

There's another girl too. I think she vanished on Sept 13, just like Hannah, but it was 2007, or 2010? Anyone remember? Her first name started with a J, something like that? Morgan vanished in October, 2009. Maybe Sept 13 was important for him, just like Joran van der Sloot murdered two women on the same day five years apart. Perhaps serial killers think like that - a kind of celebration for them because they got away with it; lucky day.

Samantha Clarke. She went missing September 13th 2010

Just a guess based on what I have heard/read that he would go to medical. Is that not just for general clearance with anyone incoming? Record any marks on his body etc. Check for any lice etc? I know I heard it on one of the links that he was segregated and watched 24/7 in Texas. I have no doubt it will be the same in VA. Nothing worse when a suspect off's themselves. IMO

I'm not sure where this should go but thought I'd post it. Nothing surprising with the courts closed and all until Thursday. My apologies if old news...

Mike Valerio ‏@MikeNBC12 · 4m
Just In - Jesse Matthew will have a bond hearing in the Charlottesville General District Court on Thursday October 2nd #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/MikeNBC12

In the pictures in the Coy Barefoot article JM looks to be wearing a different shirt compared to the surveillance videos
It sure does and was discussed last eve. It was explained tho. The shirt appears white in the video. Something to do with the quality of the tape? Something to that effect. Anyhoo there was a reasonable explanation.

I want to say Thanks for allowing us this General Discussion thread. Since it is at a slower pace it would be nice if it was open till court on Thursday.

Dang elley that's asking for alot<(not a word) but hey it never hurts to ask. :)

HLN has Hodi on. I miss Juan. Cant wait to see him again soon. Back on topic. Where are you Hannah. I think of her Parents constantly. My heart hurts for them.

I agree and you know I'm sure they haven't ruled him out as a possible POI in MH case because if so don't you think they would have released a formal presser to state so considering they did with Alexis Murphy?
I find it interesting that they ruled out AM and not MH. But I am only speculating.

Was it LE that released the statement about Alexis Murphy not being related, or was it the Nelson County DA (or some similar party). I don't remember, but I thought it was the latter for some reason.

I wonder if he will be given bond because the charges seem like something one would get bond for but because he fled, I don't know...

What's with that reporter? Did he follow the police around, make note of the addresses and witnesses, go back and question them with a promise of "anonymity", and then publish evidence on the internet ... because it sure seems like he talked to a lot of people that should probably have been sworn witnesses ... as in, no talking.

With the photo, it's bad lighting. Cameras probably wash out the blue in night shots under fluorescent outdoor lights.

I wonder if he will be given bond because the charges seem like something one would get bond for but because he fled, I don't know...

No bond. Easily shown he is a flight risk. I thought I did see something somewhere about bond???? Anyone???? Gosh my brain is getting flooded with so many details lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand