VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popsicle you scared the peewaddle and doo out of me. I refreshed my pg. and that face appeared. That big face!!! LOL

In the other photos of him I was on the fence about whether he could commit the horrible things people are assuming. But seeing this new booking photo, I might be sliding off on the side of guilt. He looks terrified, but there is something else in his eyes as well, something terrifying and I can't put my finger on it.

Samantha Clarke. She went missing September 13th 2010

Thank you! This is the article I read:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/13559737/samantha-clarke-still-missing-10-weeks-later

Her disappearance was barely covered, and only then with the support of the Morgan Harrington foundation.

"Barbara Tinder's 19-year-old daughter, Samantha Ann Clarke, disappeared 10 weeks ago. ...

Two missing person cases and a common denominator, but Samantha's case is getting only a fraction of the attention Morgan's received.

"Was Morgan's case more high profile because of who we are?" asked Harrington. ...

"She's a sweet girl," said Tinder. "She's got a beautiful smile as you can see in all the fliers we've been posting."

Clarke vanished sometime after midnight on the night of September 13, 2010. She told her 14-year-old brother that she was leaving and she would be home in the morning. So one of the first places police searched were the dense woods only a few steps from her front door."

Jesse drove a taxi from 2007 to 2010. He had infractions as a taxi driver. What month of 2010 did he stop driving taxi?

Attachments

• 13559737_BG1.jpg
    13559737_BG1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 70
  • morgan-harrington-missing-252x300(1).png
    morgan-harrington-missing-252x300(1).png
    141 KB · Views: 40
  • hannah-graham.jpg
    hannah-graham.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
No bond. Easily shown he is a flight risk. I thought I did see something somewhere about bond???? Anyone???? Gosh my brain is getting flooded with so many details lately.

$1500 for the Tx charges
Denied for the 2 VA ones

Why would he be on suicide watch? He doesn't like his jumpsuit and bed? I think he would look good in a blue paper dress with short Velcro straps. Are there special shoes to go with the dress? Scott Peterson wore the outfit for a while.

Because why would they risk having him commit suicide, especially with Hannah still missing? Even if he is considered "low-risk" they had better be safe than sorry.

No bond. Easily shown he is a flight risk. I thought I did see something somewhere about bond???? Anyone???? Gosh my brain is getting flooded with so many details lately.

I agree, no way hes getting a bond...not even at half a million dollars at this point IMO

What's with that reporter? Did he follow the police around, make note of the addresses and witnesses, go back and question them with a promise of "anonymity", and then publish evidence on the internet ... because it sure seems like he talked to a lot of people that should probably have been sworn witnesses ... as in, no talking.

With the photo, it's bad lighting. Cameras probably wash out the blue in night shots under fluorescent outdoor lights.

Reporters and media will go to any extreme to "get the story". Often the people willing to talk publicly about what they witnessed or know want their 30 seconds of fame, and I personally would not consider their statements to be "credible". Most "credible" witnesses who have been interviewed by LE and have information relevant to the investigation are advised by LE to not discuss their information publicly.

He will probably be without clothes for awhile if they have him on suicide watch and I think thats entirely reasonable under the circumstances.

I hope LE has enough sense to put him beside a super friendly and chatty cell-mate......one that milks him for all the info he can.
He is going to have a hissy fit...he would not even accept a jumpsuit. Suicide outfit is like a plastic dress...plus he will be in a cell without any blankets etc. If you suspect that Charlottesville is getting a 5 on the earthquake scale tonight...relax is is him jumping up & down in his cell.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/13559737/samantha-clarke-still-missing-10-weeks-later

Her disappearance was barely covered, and only then with the support of the Morgan Harrington foundation.

"Barbara Tinder's 19-year-old daughter, Samantha Ann Clarke, disappeared 10 weeks ago. ...

Two missing person cases and a common denominator, but Samantha's case is getting only a fraction of the attention Morgan's received.

"Was Morgan's case more high profile because of who we are?" asked Harrington. ...

"She's a sweet girl," said Tinder. "She's got a beautiful smile as you can see in all the fliers we've been posting."

Clarke vanished sometime after midnight on the night of September 13, 2010. She told her 14-year-old brother that she was leaving and she would be home in the morning. So one of the first places police searched were the dense woods only a few steps from her front door."

Jesse drove a taxi from 2007 to 2010. He had infractions as a taxi driver. What month of 2010 did he stop driving taxi?

Isn't this the girl that RAT was the last known person to speak to her? If so I think he was also involved in her case. I could be wrong about this being her but I know there was another missing girl that RAT was involved in.

In the other photos of him I was on the fence about whether he could commit the horrible things people are assuming. But seeing this new booking photo, I might be sliding off on the side of guilt. He looks terrified, but there is something else in his eyes as well, something terrifying and I can't put my finger on it.

I'm right there with you, I just crtl + and zoomed in 8 clicks just to look at his eyes. I don't see a killer/murderer, I just don't see it. IDK I know he probably maybe did it, but I just don't know. It is as if I am looking in the eyes of a child. jmo idk

Because why would they risk having him commit suicide, especially with Hannah still missing? Even if he is considered "low-risk" they had better be safe than sorry.

He's probably low risk for suicide, and high risk for fleeing.

Suicide watch, or isolation, would protect him from other prisoners.

Take your hand and cover the right side of the photo, so you're only looking at the left half of his face. Now repeat that covering the other half.

That's why.

jlm.jpg

In the Coy Barefoot article JM sounds very hyperactive and impulsive. That is ADHD.

Why would he be on suicide watch? He doesn't like his jumpsuit and bed? I think he would look good in a blue paper dress with short Velcro straps. Are there special shoes to go with the dress? Scott Peterson wore the outfit for a while.

I think they put prisoners on suicide watch as a matter of routine with cases this serious.

I don't know if we know for sure when he stopped driving taxi in 2010. I do know that he had court dates in both June 2010 and July 2010 for speeding violations and his license was most likely suspended at that time because when he is pulled over again in December 2010 he is charged with driving with a suspended license. I assume he had to stop driving taxi when his license was suspended. JMO of course

Thats because its not something IN his eyes youre seeing. Its the lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966