VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter? As a British citizen, like Hannah, I doubt we'd always use the same phrases or descriptors when describing someone after the fact. If we were both out in a busy nightlife spot, after a few, the differences would be more marked. To most people, Hannah's trousers aren't 'Capri pants' either but unless you're saying it's not him on the surveillance footage, what are you suggesting? That a vague misconception about the correct hair style for a person might make them beyond the law too? Hannah isn't 'blonde' either, yet people say it.

The last person Samantha Clark was known to have spoken with is Randy Taylor, the killer of Alexis Murphy. And the "braided" or "dreadlocked" man in that case was identified, located and is named Brandon, he is not JM. I am convinced RT killed Samantha. Jmo

"We have reason to believe when Hannah disappeared she was wearing what is referred to as a crop top," Longo said. "It had black mesh across the bottom and across the top. [She wore] capri-type pants that were tight fitting and her iPhone had a pink case. If you inspect your property and come across those items, please do not disturb them. Contact us right away."

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_28574977-f8ab-5f84-9450-0c53e30da519.html

I wonder why Longo didn't mention anything about looking for Hannah's shoes or jewelry/watch. He specifically talks only about her top and pants but nothing about the rest of her clothing/shoes/jewelry. Were some of those items found in Matthew's car or apartment? Might he be trying to tell "us" that without actually saying it?

I read a lot here, post only occasionally, but something is bothering me about this discussion. A serious subject, the disappearance of Hannah, yet many seem to turn this into a joking session, silly comments about the person arrested, uncalled for comments about his appearance, his comfort in jail etc.
Is this appropriate? One should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Yes, he may be guilty but shouldn't we be discussing Hannah's case in a more appropriate vein? There is nothing funny or silly about this case, her family is suffering badly, hope they do not read the comments on here.

I hear what you are saying. Sorry you are offended and yes your opinion matters. I guess for a lot of us here we kinda know each other after posting on so many cases. I guess some of us feel comfortable with each other. We are here because we care and we care a ton. Sometimes the humor is simply a way to deal. My dear sainted Mother always said no matter how tough life gets look for the silver lining and find some laughter. It is there and it will carry you thru. So that's my take. No disrespect ever intended.

Did they find popcorn with him?

(I came home to 20+ pages behind so I cheated and went to the end of the thread)

I wonder why Longo didn't mention anything about looking for Hannah's shoes or jewelry/watch. He specifically talks only about her top and pants but nothing about the rest of her clothing/shoes/jewelry. Were some of those items found in Matthew's car or apartment? Might he be trying to tell "us" that without actually saying it?

Someone upthread mentioned the necklace JLM was wearing in photos taken just hours before Hannah disappeared. I wonder if the police have THAT (perhaps broken or a piece of it) and it had Hannah's DNA on it ?

That was intended for the 'not dreads' brigade, BTW. New here. I really don't think hairstyles or highlights are relevant here. If someone can enlighten me as to why they might be, or how they might do something for this desperate family, I'll reconsider. In the meantime, I don't care how people describe his hair. I am concerned with the evidence against him and, moreover, bringing Hannah home.

Did they find popcorn with him?

(I came home to 20+ pages behind so I cheated and went to the end of the thread)

I haven't heard or read anything about his dog. I'm hoping he left the dog with Grandma, maybe?

What a crazy few days. First and foremost, where are you, Hannah??? I am heartbroken for her family and friends. :(
Secondly, and I do not mean this to minimize or even compare the pain that Hannah's loved ones are in, but keep LJ's loved ones in your thoughts, too. My friend who knows him is torn up about this, she never saw anything that would make her think he could do something like this, and I imagine many other people who love him feel the same way. It has to be so painful, you know?
I hope Hannah is found ASAP. Thinking of and crossing my fingers for you, girlie....

I guess JM was not aware of security cameras where he was seen hanging out, which is surprising, seeing that he knew Charlottesville well. IMO

Or cut his hair? I am very surprised too.

Me too. Had he changed his hair and had a different vehicle he just might have made it to Mexico. I doubt that woman would have thought it was JM. He must have been fairly comfortable that he was in a fairly isolated place and far enough away that nobody would know him. He really blew his cover stopping like that and staring.

He may have just overlooked mentioning those items...he has a lot on his mind and it is easier to spot clothing articles as a rule, when checking your property. Or...they may have found her shoes and jewelry as some believe. No way of knowing yet.

That was intended for the 'not dreads' brigade, BTW. New here. I really don't think hairstyles or highlights are relevant here. If someone can enlighten me as to why they might be, or how they might do something for this desperate family, I'll reconsider. In the meantime, I don't care how people describe his hair. I am concerned with the evidence against him and, moreover, bringing Hannah home.

Hairstyles and color are relevant when you are looking for someone who is missing or wanted. imo

He may well have been well aware of them. The 'window' hasn't closed very far, has it?

Is all the talk about how each side of his face looks in regards to his expression in today's mugshot? I just think he was surprised how bright the flash was. Or just plain old bricking it....

Not at all. Someone posted that after zooming eight times into a photo of the suspect, there was nothing to suggest that the pores of his skin indicated that he was a serial killer. I thought it might have more to do with how his eyes sit ... something about his eyes that doesn't look quite right, even in the 2007 photo.

Me too. Had he changed his hair and had a different vehicle he just might have made it to Mexico. I doubt that woman would have thought it was JM. He must have been fairly comfortable that he was in a fairly isolated place and far enough away that nobody would know him. He really blew his cover stopping like that and staring.

I was dumbfounded he still had his sister's car - with the same tags.

I'm curious about the alias he used. Someone he knew? A rather odd name to come up with, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand