VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairfax was 2005... Morgan was 2009. I know it was just a mis-type but wanted to make sure the dates were right!

I just can't see him matching the 2005 description almost ten years ago, when he would have been 23. And I think he would have still been huge from football in 2005, not of "medium build". Jmo

No. I'm asking why people are quibbling over 'dreads' or 'braids'?

No one is quibbling over anything. They are descriptors and the more accurate the descriptor, perhaps a case can be solved quicker or a perp identified. There is no disrespect. At all.

I just can't see him matching the 2005 description almost ten years ago, when he would have been 23. And I think he would have still been huge from football in 2005, not of "medium build". Jmo

There are pictures of him somewhere around here when he was that age and I felt like he did match the sketch. AND IMO he was of medium build then. He was in much better shape.

I have not heard or read a peep about popcorn. I wonder if any of the locals here or anyone with a reporters work email might pose the question. I/we worry about the animals too.

I wonder too if popcorn himself might be a clue.

He may have just overlooked mentioning those items...he has a lot on his mind and it is easier to spot clothing articles as a rule, when checking your property. Or...they may have found her shoes and jewelry as some believe. No way of knowing yet.
Agree. I thought an over sight with exhaustion as one can see his heart and soul is in this. IMO. Or they were excluded as they had them. I know there was a poster here who was on a search. I wonder what they were told to specifically look for.

Hairstyles and color are relevant when you are looking for someone who is missing or wanted. imo

I also think it gives an insight in to how JM is thinking. Those braids, if real will show any substance abuse over the years.

Is he that arrogant that he thinks he doesn't think he'll be caught? or maybe he knows the evidence the police found ties him to it, so there's no point? Is it because he's vain? It helps build up a profile imo

Did he know the DMV pictures would be circulated and that's why he tucked in his chin? It's hard to believe those 2 pictures are of the same person in such a short amount of time. I will remember that variation when looking at other mug shots.

I have not heard or read a peep about popcorn. I wonder if any of the locals here or anyone with a reporters work email might pose the question. I/we worry about the animals too.

I've heard popcorn mentioned a few times, what is the relevance because I've missed out on that part!

Thank goodness we have DNA to use as evidence in many cases these days. I know sketches can be helpful, but I don't think I personally could ever see someone on the street and link him/her to a sketch unless there were specific deformities or tattoos. I'm not detail oriented enough!

Negative, it has seen been removed. But for the people who think there's no evidence, I think otherwise. The police just have not told the public.
Unless there's huge news, or a sly reporter, I think this may be the case for a while on lots of things.

I can.

I was extremely active and athletic in my teens and early 20s. During that time I was a carpenters helper and my job consisted of moving lumber all day long.From 25 until now Ive waited tables and tended bar, two jobs which can very physically demanding.

My metabolism didnt slow down until I turned 25 or so and thats when I added more mass and muscle.

Then again in my 30s.

Im a lot smaller than JLM but heres the difference in my weight over the years for comparison.

25-29 160 lbs
30-42 186 lbs
42 - 205 lbs

As you can see a few years can make a big difference in someones weight even if they arent a couch potato

There are pictures of him somewhere around here when he was that age and I felt like he did match the sketch. AND IMO he was of medium build then. He was in much better shape.

In his football uniform at liberty, iirc.

I hope that she is found soon so that forensic evidence of Jesse can be identified. I have a lot of empathy for people that knew him and truly believed that he was incapable of violence against women, but I doubt that there are many genuine people that believe that. From what little we know about the night that Hannah vanished, based on this article, we know that many people, including friends, recognized him as a threat.

It's very sad that none of the people that saw Hannah incapacitated with a predator did not do something for her. Clearly she was way out of his league. In her right mind, she would not be caught dead with him, but there she was, caught dead with him.

How could anyone; witnesses, not see and know that there was a serious problem with a 270 pound 32 year old Jesse, holding up an 18 year old incapacitated girl ... as they disappeared into the night? How many people did not intervene on Hannah's behalf?
No wonder people don't want their real names published!

I'm not so sure at the time they recognized him as a threat and predator so much as obnoxious and creepy and weird. In hindsight, given what they know now, maybe. But (and no disrespect intended to those who met him that night) maybe they were just happy he wasn't bothering them.

Wondering if Hannah took a selfie anywhere the night she disappeared and if there was anyone else in the selfie with her? Hopefully, her cell phone will be found soon.

Fairfax was 2005... Morgan was 2009. I know it was just a mis-type but wanted to make sure the dates were right!

... Fairfax 2005 DNA was connected with Morgan, Charlottesville 2009. In 2010, Samantha Clark went missing. It was very low profile, so no one really noticed, except other people in the area with missing fair skinned, light haired, 18-19 year old drunk daughters, like the Harringtons. Did any 18-19 year old girls vanish in the Fall in Charlottesville and surrounding areas in 2007-8?

Wondering if Hannah took a selfie anywhere the night she disappeared and if there was anyone else in the selfie with her? Hopefully, her cell phone will be found soon.
Yes!! Never even thought about that. My 18 year old takes selfies every ten seconds!!!!

[emoji17] he might have been on the lam with Jesse.

Maybe I watch too much Forensic Files lol.

I'm wondering if police have checked the dog for anything unusual caught in his fur or whatever.

Ok. Go ahead and make fun of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member